Equality and the Rebellion

Sosuke0549

Equality blushed as he kissed Luican. He tensed feeling Luican's fingers his insides pulsing against Lucian's fingers. His length was already oozing out cum. Seconds from cumming... his body trembled as he felt the tip of Luican's legth.

" haaa- "

He panted covering his eyes shyly. Hedidn't say anything motioning for the other to continue.

He didn't know why but he felt like if they stopped he'd have pain in his heart...

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• StainedCrimson

Lucian uncovers Equality's eyes to make him look at Lucian. "You need to tell me if you want to stop or continue. I'm not going to force you if you don't want to." He's not entirely sure why he's being so considerate to this experiment of the government, but he does know he'd make for a valuable asset to the rebellion if he can get him to join. Focusing on that instead of any possible attraction or other feelings nudging him, he looks down Equality awaiting his answer.

" stop..please."

Equaily mutter looking up at the other. his turned his head away again not beingable to make eye connect with Luican. He decided not to continue. As nice as Luican was. He didn't truly know him. But he wanted to understand Lucian. Who was he really?

" n...no more"

He tried to focus only on him... and he would. Lucian was going to be him number one priority...

Lucian lets out a bit of a strangled sound of frustration but pulls back to set Equality's leg down. However, that doesn't mean he's going to let it stop completely. His erection is almost painful at this point, so he grasps Equality's hips and begins to move so their erections rub against each other. Breathing harshly he kisses Equality in a hard rough manner as he reaches his climax. Arcing he continues to move against Equality until he's completely spent and then makes sure Equality finished to before laying ontop of him panting. "Next time, make sure you tell me you want to stop before we reach that point okay? Now, let's get cleaned up and eat." Forcing himself up he pulls Equality up with him and leads him back to the bathroom where he has them hop into the shower for a quick rinse off.

Equality came fast with the harsh kiss and. The feel of Luican's erection on his. His sticky warm fuild warm and now all over Lucian.

"Ahhh!"

He moaned long in hard as he came. Finally released from the tension in his body.

"Next time, make sure you tell me you want to stop before we reach that point okay? Now, let's get cleaned up and eat."

He responded with a shuttered "yes."

When it ended he took deep breaths. As he stood and followed Lucian to the shower, having the hot water wash over them both. Equality couldn't help but stare. The over was ...really pretty.

" i..i want to...stay with you.."

He muttered looking up at Luican who change his life in just minutes. He wanted to make the other happy and now do anything for him...

Lucian stops to stare at Equality in surprise. He honestly couldn't have expected a better way for the government's experiment to fall, almost literally, right into palm of his hand after just a small jerk off session. He gives the other a look before tilting his head. "I don't know if that's a good idea. Because I'm in the rebellion the government is after me a lot and that would put you into conflict with them. It might be a good idea for you to try and get away to start over somewhere now that you're free from them." This is a weak attempt to get the other to change his mind. Lucian doesn't really want the other to go and thus lose the best tool they have, but at the same time knows it will help solidify the other's resolve to stay with him if the attempt is made.

Equality froze. Here he was ready to devote his entire existence on something other then the government. But Lucian gave him choice. He had never decided anything on his owm before. He was always told what to do.

"........"

He was quiet. He did want to be free but....he didn't want to be alone. And the pressure of making decisions was new and he didn't like it.

" do you want me to leave?"

If Lucian wanted it then Equality would do it with no questions asked.

" i...want to focus on you..."

Lucian reaches over to lightly ruffle Equality's hair. "It's not about what I want. It's what you want. I would like for you to stay and if you want to then I'd be happy to let you to." Stepping back he gets two towels and hands one to Equality before drying himself off. "You don't have to make the decision now, but you'll need to decide sooner versus later. I have to go to the rebellion to report for work tomorrow." He tells the other to remind him of just what Lucian was involved in.

Equality closed his eyes as his hair was ruffled. When the water stopped and he was handed the towel he slowly took it.

If he stayed he'd be fighting against mother. But a mother wasn't suppose to do those things to him. He wanted a new perpous and new reason for existing, and here was Luican.

" what will...happen if i stay?"

He had the towelwrapped around his slim body and over his head. Lookinh cute and innocent.

" i want...to protect Luican. focus only on Lucian. Lucian is my...new perpous"

He said. Looking up at the person he now admired and adored.

"If you stayed you'd have to help fight against the government or at least stay out of the way. That would mean that you'd have to wait for me here though and I can be gone days at a time when I go out on missions." Lucian explains while drying himself off then wrapping the towel around his waist. "At the very least you'd need to give us information on how the lab is set up and other such vital information. However, the more you help us the more time we spend together as a result." He continues while leaving the bathroom, expecting Equality to follow him. Throwing on some loose sweatpants Lucian goes downstairs to make them some food. He moves quickly to hide the faint flush Equality's words caused.

Equality followed Lucain.

" ... i want to be with Lucian all the time but...i don't want to hurt anyone. "

He said honestly. Equality was a good kid at heart...but could turn into a complete monster when activated. Lucian held a weapon of mass destruction in his hands. If he got Equality to do a surprise attack on one of the government buildings it would be a win . They could win against the government with just this one lab rat.

" i want to protect Lucian. As long...as im beside you ..."

He took Luican's arm .

" i don't know much about mother but ill tell you anything if it makes Lucian happy...ill do anything . I want to stay"

There was want andetermination in those pretty eyes of his...as he stood there still wet and naked.

"Even if you don't act yourself people can still get hurt by your inaction. So you can either chose to fight yourself and try to minimize the damage, or you can be inactive and just the dice fall where they may." Lucian remembers what this one person managed to do during those few brief moments. The evidence was still there in the mess around his home. It was small but enough to show him the potential of Equality's abilities.

Seeing the determination and devotion in Equality's gaze he smiles. "I'm glad to hear that. I'll have to introduce you to my commander and you'll have to tell them what you know, but that should be enough to make sure you're able to stay with me." The commander would probably let Lucian keep Equality with him regardless once they found out how devoted Equality was to Lucian. Still, this would add a little incentive for Equality to start immersing himself in the rebellion and being their best weapon. Feeling pleased with the progress made so far he pulls the naked Equality against him to give him a soft but deep and thorough kiss. Ending with a light nip to the other's lips he pulls back with a faint smile. "Now, go get your clothes back on and start cleaning up while I cook food for us alright?"

Equality melted into the kiss and felt hollow when it ended.

"... yes..sir"

He pulled away running back up stairs. He trusted Lucian completely.

When Equality returned he had shirt on backwards but he still looked cute, i mean...at lest he tried. He stood in the mess he had caused.

" um...."

Equality has never cleaned before.

Being in the governments care- they always did everything for him..

" Luican....what's cleaning? "

He. Said being completely honest...he still didn't know if he should stay here and wait for Luican. Or fight.

If he stayed and something happened to him. He'd be devastated knowing it was his fault. But if heprotected Lucian....he'dhave to kill people .

the people I'd be killing are people trying to hurt Lucian. I must...protect my perpous.

He thought. He would cling to Lucian form now on..

Lucian sees the shirt is backwards and shakes his head grinning. He goes over and helps Equality fix his shirt. "Cleaning is picking things up and putting them where they belong. Most of this can just get swept up with a broom and dustpan then dumped into the garbage. Or vacuumed up." He replies seeing as it's mostly dust and and small pieces from the wall or ceiling. He gets both out and shows Equality how to use them before picking up the actual objects and putting them back where they fell from. Then he finishes up dinner and sets it on the table before calling the other over to eat.

Equality watched some what excited.

When it was dinner time he looked at the table confused.

" what is this? Where are the food pills? "

He had never actually eaten real food before. Why was everything in his house from the stone ages. This is the future.

" everything you have is different. How come there arent lasers at your door? And your room is strange. How come your room were you bathed me is so small? "

He had alot of questions. He didn't want to try the strangefood...or..wwhatever it was. He just kind of played with it...

Lucian scoffs and waves a fork at Equality. "They may have the time and money to get high grade food pills within the government, but for the rest of us that are the incredibly wealthy the best we can get are pills that hold a higher chance of poisoning us or barely sustain us. And that's if we can afford them. Otherwise we have to make do with what we can get and that's usually actual food. That and I've found that actually eating something is more satisfying than any pill." He muses thoughtfully while taking a bite of the food. He sees Equality toying with his food and holds a forkful up to his mouth. "Come on, try it."

He thinks about the other questions Equality asked him. "I don't have lasers at my doors because I don't need them inside my own home. I'm not a prisoner and can come and go as I please. I set ones up to keep intruders out when I leave or go to bed, but that's for safety measures and they aren't visible from the outside. No need to call attention to this place if I can avoid it. As for my bathroom... I don't know what kind of set up they have in the lab or the government in general but that's down right huge for where I live. This area of the city struggles just to get by. Luxuries like a large bathroom aren't even on the list for most people."

" i see...everything...is so different. "

He stared at the fork full of food asLuican tired to feed him. If Lucian likes it...then he'd gladly try it. He ate it and a small smile grew on his face.

" Mmm! Its warm! And it has a yummy taste. It feels funny on my tongue but its really good!"

He said excited. He starred eating it .

" do you eat this all the time? Can i try other funny foods?"

He looked so cute. He had a small smile on his face. Hus first smile that Luican saw.

He looked better when he smiled.

Lucian laughs, a real full laugh. "I'm glad you like it. Even if it is 'funny'." Chuckling he takes another bite of his food. "I eat cooked food almost all of the time, but every now and then I get the pills. Mid-grade ones or higher when I can. If you want to try food then I'm fine with making it or teaching you how to cook." Smiling faintly as he makes the offer he eats to finish his plate of food before getting up to do the dishes.

" you can teach me how to make this?"

He grew even more happy following Luican giving his plate to to the other.

" i think real food is funny. It kind of lingers on your tongue and it was warm. " he glanced around and saw a button on the wall. He pressed it curious. And the entire wall became a projected tv... turned on to the news were a picture of Equality was up.

" Our top story. A teenage boy has escaped the government. If any one sees him he his highly dangerous. Please call the government officials and do not engage, the criminal is armed and heartless... more information after the commercial break."

" c-criminal? Armed? H...heartless? "

Equality looked hurt seeing his picture up there and the lies that came from the wall.

"... l-liars! Liars!"

He started to get worked up and upset. He wasn't mean and cruel like they pro traded him him to be.

Lucian frowns seeing the news cast. "That's not good. Your picture is out so now everyone knows what you look like. This is going to make you going outside dangerous. We'll have to come up with a disguise for you if you leave here." He looks over to Equality and sees him getting worked up. Not wanting a repeat of earlier he goes over and grabs Equality's face to make him lock eyes with Lucian. "Hey. Ignore them. Don't pay attention to what they say about you. You focus only on me remember? And did I say any of that about you?"

Equality stared into Luican' s eyes. Blushing faintly.

".. no...you didn't"

He calmed down. Relaxing in the others touch.

" only....Luican. "

He mutters his eyes wondering away from Lucian's strong gaze.

Poor kid...sheltered for so long...

Lucian gives Equality a pleased smile. "Good boy. That's right." He gives Equality a kiss before pulling back to finish cleaning up. Once done he looks at Equality. "Are you doing alright or are you tired and want to sleep?" He asks while drying his hands on a small dish towel.

He smiled alittle asLuican said:"good boy"

He had turned the Tv off..not wanting to see any more.

He was tired yes... but wanted to stay up andwatch over Lucian in his sleep. Now that everyone knew of equality's existence. He felt Luican wasn't safe...

" a-are we...safe here?"

He wondered. Going over to Luican and gripping his shirt with his small hands.

" can i sleep with you?"

Lucian pats Equality's head. "As safe as we can be in this side of the city. The only real obvious entrance is the window and everyone thinks this building is abandoned anyway." At Equality's second question he blinks slowly before nodding giving his consent. "Yes, you can sleep with me."

Equality felt relief. He continued to smile for once. As he went straight to the bedroom.

He sat on the bed- but realized it bounced! His other bed never did that in fact it was completly different, curious. He stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down.

He continued even when Lucian entered.