Equality and the Rebellion

Sosuke0549

Equality nodded with the others approval. And tried some candy. He really liked it.

" mmm! It's so sweet! "

" i bet"

Alex smiled. Giving equality some more before taking a seat at the stable.

" so what did i miss? "

Equality stayed quiet Eating his sweets extremely close to lucian. As if theother would disappear.

He felt better...happy some what.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• StainedCrimson

"Mostly that we're still on for the mission tomorrow and Equality here is going to help us with it." Lucian fills Alex in while the other stays stubbornly quiet. When Lucian reaches over to pat Equality's head as he enjoys the sweets, Jordan (the friend Lucian had been goofing off with) glares at Equality as spikes of jealousy hit him. Lucian of course is either oblivious or ignoring Jordan's actions as he puts a plate of food infront of Equality.

equality stared at the food confused. But felt uncomfortable as Jordon glared at him.

"... l-Luican? Can i go to the restroom? "

He wasn't sure were it was.

" ill take him Lucian "Alex stood up and eequality looked at Luican as if to make sure it was ok.

Lucian looks at Equality a bit surprised and confused but nods. "Of course you can." He looks at Alex. "Are you sure Alex? I don't mind and you just got here..." Jordan huffs rolling his eyes to which Lucian does catch and frowns at him wondering what his problem is. He just gives Lucian a look of innocence to which Lucian just shakes his head and turns away to look back at Equality and Alex.

" its fine. I dont mind"

He left the table with Equality.

Equality followed the nice man to the bathroom.

" here you are. Ill wait out side"

Equality nodded going inside.

Outside Alex smiled. As he pulled out his phone and texted his government friends

( found Equality. Send me the frequency, this place is done for)

He sent it and in less then a mintues he got a message. He leaned on the door.

" hey - what are you doing?"

" w-washing me hands..."

He smiled. Playing the music.

" listen to this ~"

Equality paused. His eyes widened slightly. And them suddenly became dull. No emotion in him at all...his eyes hollow.

" ...mother...must....protect...mother"

Alex quickly left and ran into the lunch room. Followed by yelling. Equality completly destroyed the bath room. And he was breaking walls with his mind. As he stepped into the lunch room. Breaking all the glass and the room fall into darkness!

He grabbed a girl and went into her mind. Stealing information. She screamed Bevause it was painful for the other person.

He levitate himself off the floor as people grabbed weapons to shoot him...

Lucian jolts up. "Equality! Da**it!" He yells and rushes at the other. Jordan tries to stop Lucian but misses when he goes to grab him. Jordan goes to Alex and grabs him. "Hey! What happened while you two were out? Do you know what sent him into this frenzy?" He demands while worrying about Lucian and trying to keep an eye one him as he rushes through the crowd. As Equality starts to levitate Lucian jumps off a table to tackle him while also blocking the others shot of him. "Equality! What the he** is wrong with you?! Snap out of it!" He shakes Equality before roughly slamming his lips down on the other's since that worked last time to snap Equality out of whatever freak out he was having.

Equality used force and slammed Luican against the wall.. off of him still hearing the music coming from Alex's phone,,.not even dogs could hear it,let alone humans.

" Get off of me!"

Alex pushed Jordon.away.

" i have no fucking clue! He just suddenly came out destroying everything! If your going to.blame someone blame Luican! "

Equality pinned the other there. And out stretched his hand. Putting it on Luican's face...and was quickly searching threw his head... very painfully. And if he didn't stop- the one he cared for would either die. Or have permanent brain damage.

The shoots bounced off Equality like nothing with his shield protecting him. He was unstoppable! As long as he heard that music. He'd never stop! Never! He was going to kill everyone...

Jordan's eyes narrow at the uncharacteristic response from Alex and tackles him to the ground as Lucian starts to scream from Equality digging through his head. Lucian's pain triggered the unknown effect of what the lab had done to him so many years ago. Where Equality may be the ultimate defense, Lucian had the defense and his mind slammed shut to Equality as his eyes suddenly seems to almost glow as the ability kicks itself into gear. As this happens Jordan is rolling around with Alex fighting him to get the truth. "You're lying! There's no way Lucian of all people would have done something and since when have you cursed and blamed others?"

Equality looked puzzled no longer getting information. He stared at Luican. As he decided to cush his skull....his gripping tightening. He didn't say a word...he showed no emotions. He was ....a monster.

" well sorry if i don't have the right to curse when Equality is attacking my friend's! "

Threw out the struggle - his phone fell out from his pocket. Alex's eyesw widened going to grab it.

" die...."

Equality muttered. His nail digging so deep.into the others skin...he was bleeding.

Jordan sees the phone open and on when it falls out. Seeing Alex get frantic about grabbing it he quickly snatches it up and ends the call while punching Alex in the temple hard enough to knock him out. Shaking slightly from the shock of the betrayal and the commotion that had happened. Lucian glares at this weird Equality and grabs the other's wrists to see ifthe nerves still work and hits the ones that make the hands go numb and useless.

" Your struggling is futile. your efforts in vain.. the government knows best....mother..knows best."

Even tho the frequency stopped Equality was still in his trace. Squezzing harder on Luican's skulls....and in moments he would break it...

The room was filled with screams, and yelling. The shoots of the lazer guns.

Alex laid unconscious on the floor.

"Mother knows best huh? What happened to your 'mother' betraying you and you deciding to make me your new purpose? What happened to that Equality?" Lucian spits out before using Equality as leverage to lift and shove himself off the wall at the other to tackle him to the floor. "If I'm going out then you're coming with me..." He growls as the shots go off and the two tumble causing another clashing of their mouths as Lucian wraps himself around the other to hopefully hold him still long enough for the shots to hit their mark.

Equality stared at Luican.

" y...you speak none sense"

Hesitating. But with the sudden crash of lips. His eyes slowly softened. His struggling stopped. Not remembering what happened. He blushed looking up at Luican.

" l...Luican..."

He whispered the others name with happiness and a hint of lust. He was back....

"Well, at least that finally worked..." Lucian mutters as the light from his eye fades as the defense is no longer needed just before Lucian himself passes out on top of Equality. Jordan comes charging over and yanks Equality up by his shoulder. "What the hell was that huh?! Why'd you suddenly snap and start destroying everything?" He demands as Alex was bound up and taken to a holding cell to be questioned.

" l-Lucian- w-what's wrong?"

Equality panicked when the other passed out.

" Luican! "

But when he was suddenly yanked he struggled to help Lucian.

Hearing Jordon's words he paused.

He lookedaround and the place was completely destroyed.

".... i... i..."

He did all this.... was he the one that hurt Lucian?

" stop it Jordon- "

The leader came forth.

" I'll take care of Equality. Go help Lucian. "

Equality looked very confused and hurt...

"...i..am..a monster. "

He whispered to himself.

"Tch..." Jordan roughly shoves Equality away from him before carefully picking Lucian up by having one of Lucian's arms around his shoulders. Wrapping his other arm around Lucian's waist he carries the other off to the infirmary to get treated though his wounds seem superficial for the most part.

Equality almost fell as he was pushed, Akira sighed looking at him

"Follow me"

" um- b-but... i want to stay with Lucian!"

"... no- you can see him later. Please follow me"

Akira's voice demanding and rather cruel.

Equality followed the other, until he stoped at a steal door and opened it, it was his own private holding cell.

" you are a threat to everyone around you, please go inside. "

" b-but"

" stop it! You destroyed half of my base, 23 people are injured! ! You even hurt Lucian who you spoke of as your friend! You have no right to be with us, or him."

He pushed equality inside and locked the door.

" you'll be staying in there until other wise."

" wait! No ! No! Let me out!"

He begged but Akira was gone.

" d-don't take...Luican away from me.."

He started to panic and cry...ready to.lose control again.

Lucian wakes up a short time later and looks around in confusion. "What happened?" Groaning he pushes himself up to which Jordan stops him. "Hey, take it easy. You've been beat to hell. Well, not the worst case but still Lucian you got beat up pretty good." He looks Lucian worried who just shoves him off. "I'm fine. I've been through worse on missions. Where's Equality?" Lucian looks around and Jordan grinds his teeth.

"What's so special about that freak Lucian?! Why are you so focused on him after what he did?!" Jordan yells jolting Lucian who then scowls at Jordan. "That 'freak' is not only an inside source of information on the government, but a very powerful and useful tool if we can learn to control him. Not too mention that after he snapped back he's still volatile and likely to freak out again if I'm not there to calm him down you IDIOT!" Lucian yells before forcing himself up to stumble his way to the holding cells.

Equality was crouched in the corner. Shivering violently. He held his head. Trying to control his over flowing feelings.

He sobbed thinking he'd never see Luican again...that maybe he killed him.

" no..no...no..."

He stared to bend the walls around him.

The steal metal walls.

" monster...monster... MONSTER! "

BANG! The door well open... and bolts levitate in the air.

Lucian jolts hearing the loud bang before cussing to himself under his breath while pushing along to get to the cells. "Idiots. All of them. Did they really think that just locking him up would hold him? Oh, and yeah, let's throw an emotionally unstable experiment into a cell when the only thing we know of that will keep him calm and agreeable is unconscious in another level." He mutters in a sarcastic tone while finally reaching the holding cells. "Equality! Are you the one causing all of this noise?" He yells ahead of him while making his way down to Equality's cell.

"Who else would be coming down here to rescue you? Certainly not anyone else in the rebellion..." Lucian mutters before sighing. "Yes, Equality, it's me. Are you alright?" He comes to a stop in front of the others cell and peers in while looking at the metal bars having been flung off. "Well, looks like you've been busy... I wonder how Akira will feel about this. Not that I really care but still..."

Equality ran to Lucian barring his stained tear filled eyes into him.

He sobbed ...his body shaking.

" Im sorry! Im really sorry! Please don't hate me! Dont go away! Stay...Stay with me! Im really sorry! Forgive me..please forgive me."

Equality llooked terrified. The floating bolts fell to the ground with a pretty "tink" sound. As he was calming down a little. He didn't want to be abandoned....never again....Luican ment everything to him....

Lucian sighs while wrapping an arm around Equality as the other one pets his head. "Calm down, I'm not going anywhere. And I'm not upset with you, but we do need to figure out what happened so we can try to prevent it from happening again. Do you remember anything before you started going berserk?" He asks looking down at Equality.

Equality shook his head. His grip on Luican's clothes tightened as tears continued to fall. He desperately clung to the other. Never wanting to.let go....