Equality and the Rebellion

Sosuke0549

Lucian nods in acceptance of Equality's words saying he'll try. "Good. Maybe if you put honest effort into this we can at least figure out something." Hearing the question he looks at him. "Because I hate the government and all they stand for and do than I fear you. You offer me a way to bring them down and I can see in you the results of their twisted schemes and plots. When it comes down to it I don't fear you because the worst you can do is kill me and when I look at you I don't see government weapon or tool, but someone who's scared and alone because of what they made you. That doesn't allow me to fear you, instead I empathize and pity you as well as want to help you get back a life you might have had if they hadn't stolen yours from you."

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• StainedCrimson

He pity's me...

Equality sighs.

" I understand. Thank you...."

He looked away baring himself in the couch... snuggling into it as if he could disappear inside it.

Lucian goes over and turns Equality's head by his chin to make him look at Lucian. "Don't think pity is the only thing I feel for you." He says in a soft but stern voice before pressing his lips to the other's. After kissing the other thoroughly and completely he steps back and gives him a small smirk. "Now then, let's get ready to start working on our little experiment shall we?"

Equality blushed faintly at the small gesture of forcefulness and the nice kiss on his lips.

"Yes..."

He agreed staring up at the other as he slowly sat up.

" What...are you...going to do?"

He was slightly....nervous? Yes...nervous. yet...excited...as if looking forward to it...would the other touch him... ?

"Now then, we know that my touching you calms you down... So we're going to work on you blocking the sound as I touch you. Think you can handle that?" Lucian asks pulling out his phone. He'd transferred the song to his phone and had completely destroyed Alex's. Settling next to Equality he waits for the other to respond before going forward.

"B-but...that didn't work before. I'll hurt you"

He was hesitate since it didn't work the first time.

And it wouldn't work. Being Achieved and calming down were two very different things.

"We're going to try it a bit differently this time. I'm going to touch you first and play a short quick bit of the sound. I want you to focus on me when you hear the sound to try and block it out. If that doesn't work we'll try something else. Alright?" Lucian asks not really having a better approach for the moment.

"There's a boy..." Lucian gives the other a faint smile. "Now remember, focus on me. Nothing else should even register." He says in a low voice leaning forward before using his hand not holding the phone to pull Equality to him for a kiss. It starts of soft and slow before steadily deepening and becoming rougher while Lucian eases Equality onto his back to settle on top of him. Once Equality seems to be completely absorbed by what they're doing he turns on the song while pressing more firmly into the other.

Equality watched Lucian's lips press against him. He let out a soft moan as he was now on his back. Being taken with Lucian. Until he heard the song.

Of course no one else could he it but him with his enhanced hearing. His hands wrapped around Lucian's neck..trying to break the kiss. As he bit down on Lucian's lips. As he went to chock the other. The lights flickering and the building started to tremble..

Equality struggled against Lucian.

Lucian winces but continues for a few more moments before stopping the song. He sits up and coughs while rubbing his throat and looks down at Equality. "Well, that was about what I was expecting I suppose. You're other side seems to like trying to choke me."

"I'm fine. Though I'm going to have one hell of a bruise collection tomorrow..." Lucian sighs while continuing to rub his throat. He looks at Equality. "Was there anything different or that you noticed that time?"

".... i felt..different...conflicted about what I was doing but I couldn't stop..the other time I just...went with it but... "

He sighed. Pulling his hand away.

"That's a start at the very least. You were able to at least consciously realize that you were doing something you didn't want to." Lucian gives Equality a pleased smile and pats his head. "We'll have to see what else we can come up with to help you fight that sound."

"............"

Equality was quiet a moment before looking away.

"... C-can...Lucian t-touch me.. tonight.. "

He said alittle embaressed. He wanted the other badly...

Lucian blinks before raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'touching'?" He asks a bit wary. He's unsure of just how far the other is willing and able to go, but does think that if they have sex it might help cement the other to him more fully and so help him fight the government's influence.

Equality didn't know another word for it. So he shook his head..

"N...never mind."

He stood and hurried into the bathroom...he had become hard over the kissing session and was panicked as he didn't know what to do.

The door was closed but not locked.

Lucian blinks in surprise. Both at Equality's reaction and the fact that he saw and felt the other getting hard. He wonders if maybe, despite all he went through with the government he was actually innocent sexually. Getting up he goes into the bedroom and opens the door. "Equality?"

"P-..please go away! Leave me be... d-don't...look"

Equailty was sitting on the closed toilet seat. He was still despised but his hands were in between his legs.

Resembling one of those little kids doing the potty dance for him mom.

He looked so innocent blushing down at himself his legs crossed trying to clam down.

"I'm fine..."

"Equality, do you not know what it is you want? You've had to have had sex before, right?" Lucian asks ignoring the other telling him to leave. He finds the sight of Equality trying to hide his erection to be adorable.

"... m-my doctor would d-do that with me on.. Occasion... it...It really hurt... I don't understand why you touch me like he did but...it doesn't really hurt...why do you do it?! I know it's to clam me...control me but there must be another reason! Like the doctor....what's your reason...I don't. Know...why it...won't go away..."

He trembled slightly.

Lucian's look softens. "You were raped... That would explain a lot then." He murmurs to himself while stepping up to Equality. "I am not like your doctor and the reason it doesn't hurt when I touch you is because you like and want my touch. You didn't want his." Lucian explains to Equality while gently touching his face.

Equality snuggled into Lucian's palm.

"... then... I want...your touch.. your touch and no one else's... only Lucian matters."

I swear Equality was just like a child. Tho he was 18.. he acted as if he was 15 or 14.

He wasn't an adult at all. He went there so much....so much pain...he went threw hell and back. Oh the story's the walls of the facility's government could tell....what all they did to him...how they all tortured him.. how they twisted his mind...

" I want Lucian... I want..sex"

He said remembering what the other called it. As he looked up at the kind man..

Lucian stares at Equality for a moment, a thumb absently stroking the other's cheek. "Are you sure? If you don't want to go that far we don't have to." He's not so callous that he'd force someone who's been through so much, and possibly mentally younger than they should be as a result, into something they aren't ready for.