Equality and the Rebellion

Sosuke0549

"How dare I? How dare your precious 'mother' tear apart families and ruin lives! Do you know how many friends and comrades I've lost to those sweepers and soldiers? All for the sake of their twisted experiments?" Lucian growls as he dodges the knife, the movement causing his hair to shift enough for his green eye to be seen clearly. That almost freakishly cat-green eye with the pupil even being slightly slitted as well.

While he's managing to dodge, it's just barely. But it's enough to show that he's not entirely normal or human either. Suddenly though he tackles Equality but misjudges the distance and the two tumble over a chair causing them to land in an awkward position that ends with their lips firmly locked in a kiss. This causes Lucian to pause from shock as he stares down at Equality.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• StainedCrimson

Equality glared.

" If mother took them away- it was because they broke the rules! "

He argued until he fell with Luican on top of him. And hus eyes wide when there lips touched. He froze staring at the other...the longer there lips touched... the quicker his eyes subsided. His hard hateful gaze now softing....the doctor offended did this and other things to clam Equality down.

Equality pulled his lips away turning his head to the side as he faintly blushed- his hair now hiding his eyes.

" t...trader...get off me...get off!"

His voice weak and soft in the beginning but ended with a fierce yell...

Lucian notices the softening of Equality's eyes as the kiss holds. "Tell me just what harmless little children and their mothers can do to break these 'rules' so completely that they never see each other again. Or what makes your 'mother' the top authority." He retorts. Wincing when Equality starts to yell Lucian kisses him harshly to make him stop. His hands go to pin down Equality's while pressing his full weight onto the other. As he pulls away from the rough kiss Lucian licks his lips to catch some of the extra saliva. Looking down at the other he raises an eyebrow. "I'm no trader. I just don't agree with what your 'mother' is doing and so I do what I have to protect those that can't protect themselves. If you don't like that then go running back to your 'mother'. Don't expect me to save you next time you decide you want to see the sky though." With that Lucian gets up and starts to make some dinner while trying to ignore the physical response he had to kissing the confusing little experiment of the government.

Equality was suprised the other kissed him again. It was so rough it could have made him melt. Equality's lips trembled at Luican's harsh words.

He didn't know the government rules. He just did what he was told. As Luican removed himself from equality he bit his glaring.

" No one should need protection from mother! Mother cares for the citizens! Its you who is hurting every one! "

God did they brain wash him well! So well...

Equality stood up.

" I'll go back! I'll ask them! Because your wrong! Your completely wrong and I'll tell.them who you are and what your doing and where you live! Because your a filthy trader! And you lie !"

He made his way to the door.

Lucian just glances over his shoulder at Equality. "First, what makes you think I'll still be here if you leave? Secondly, if no one needs protection from this 'mother' then why did they chase you with guns and shoot at you when all you did was go outside to see the sky? Hm? Tell me, what kind of 'mother' shoots at their own child, especially when that child is protecting them?" Turning back to the pan he's cooking some chicken in he continues. "And then compare that to me. I saw you crawl out of the ocean and hide from other protectors of your 'mother'. Why would you have to hide from them hm? Wouldn't they be like your brothers and sisters? Not too mention I found you injured and helped you get cleaned and patched up. What has your 'mother' done for you hm?"

Equality froze. His mind reeling...

no..no mother...but...i....scared...mother..mother MOTHER!

Equality's mind was crumbling.

" S-stop it... stop it! STOP IT!"

He held his head as if he had a headache. His fingers intertwining with his hair as he pulled at it falling to his knees. Trembling.

He was having a mental breakdown.

" Why..no..No! NOO!"

He cried out loud...sparkling tears escaping his blue sky eyes.

Being unstable made his "gifts" unstable. The lights in the room shattered going out. Things in the room started to smash into the walls.the holograms anelectronics flickered on and off extremely fast causing them to over load or malfunction and break right then and there. It felt like the hole room was shaking...perhaps it was. Water splashed out from the sink drenching Luican.

As equality was literally destroying everything.

" No...cant...no...no..."

He was a complete rack...now that he was finally seeing the truth...

"Oh f***..." Lucian starts to go on a cussing rampage as he rushes over to Equality. "Of course I had to send the government's experiment into a mental breakdown. Way to go Lucian! Anything else you want to f*** up today?" He mutters to himself while quickly kneeling down infront of Equality. "Hey. Hey! Snap out of it! You're going to bring them right to us!" He shakes Equality to try and get him to snap out of it but seeing it doesn't work remembers how he reacted to the kiss. Glancing around to make sure they weren't under attack by the government storming in, he grabs Equality by the shoulders and yanks him forward to smash their lips together. In a rough and dominating manner he kisses the other using a lot of teeth and tongue while pushing him back onto the floor.

" nnnmmmfff!"

Equality didn't struggle as he was suddenly kissed. His eyes slowly calming down. Shivers going down his spine. His lips trembled against Lucian's . As the everything stopped...no more shattering glass. No more splashing water...it was dead silent.

Equality gripped Lucian's shirt gently. His hand shaking slightly. HIs eyes open and clouded as a thin line of saliva connecting them.

a tear sliding down his lifeless eyes

my life...my perpous..is...all.a lie...

Lucian keeps a wary eye on Equality even as he starts to calm down. Licking Equality's lips, breaking the strand of saliva connecting them, he gives the bottom lip a harsh nip before going to his neck. Keeping an eye on the other's reaction he bites down hard, leaving teeth impressions, before sucking roughly on the skin while his hands slide down Equality's body sliding under the clothes. Forcing Equality's legs open with one of his own Lucian presses down on him. Seeing the tear Lucian licks it away before looking down at him. "Forget about them. Focus on me. If you need a new purpose or goal then find it and once you find it do everything you can to achieve it and protect it. Even if it means going against that which you once protected."

Equality tensed flinching as he was bitten. He moaned softly feeling the Lucian's hands undee his clothes. Blushing more when his legs were forced open.

He started to pant. Listening to Lucian's words as felt the hot sensation of Luican' s skin. His heart beat speeding up slightly.

" fouse ...on you.."

He muttered looking at the other who was dominating him...

find...a new perpous?

Lucian firmly presses and shifts their groins together letting Equality feel the growing bulge as he gets hard from having Equality under him. "That's right. Focus on me and feel what I'm doing to you." He growls out, eyes flashing with arousal as one hand roughly pushes the shirt up so it can pinch and tug on a nipple while his other hand goes down Equality's back to firmly grasp his ass and pull him up to meet a thrust.

Pulling back a bit he shoves the shirt up but not off completely so that Equality's arms are trapped within it. Holding the arms down he leans down to lick and bite a nipple while the hand on the other's ass shifts a little so a finger can prod then push into his hole.

Equality arched his back his body reacting to Lucian's body. He shut his eyes .his teeth clinch a moan escaped him. He was very tense when his shirt was pushed up.

" ahh- Ha-l..Luican'

His eyes widened feeling Luican's finger.

" Nuughh! N-not there! Not there"

He turned his head away his pretty hair hiding his turned on expressions. He became hard.

"Not where? Here?" He asks tauntingly as he pushes the finger further in while rubbing his knee against Equality's growing erection. "Or here?" His voice stays in that taunting tone even as it grows a bit husky as his knee presses harder into the hardening flesh. "Keep your hands there." Lucian commands before removing the hand that had been holding them down to reach between them to grab Equality's erection and tease the slit.

" AAUNHH!"

Lucian's tauting voice reminded him of his doctor. The doctor who enjoyed toying with his mind and body. And had probably rapped him over 10 Times.

" n..no..ahhh"

He started panting more. His eyes half open and in a daze...saliva creeping down his chin as he moaned. He didnt keep his hands above his heas like the other wanted. He put his hands to his chest nudging him.

Trembling. His skin was extremely smooth...he was so cute. He turned his body trying to pull away weakly. He looked so weak and vulnerable.

" n-no...no"

Thinking of his doctor he use to admire.

" ooohh..Lucian- Lucian c-Can't... s-stop it."

He muttered stop it as if hesitating. Questioning if this was what he wanted.

"Sshhh, calm down. It's okay." Lucian moves his hands to rub Equality's sides calmingly while nibbling along his neck. "Remember, focus on me. Not on anything else." Gently he frees Equality's hands from the shirt before guiding them under his own shirt to encourage Equality to explore his body as well. Shifting slightly Lucian kisses Equality in a slower manner but still deeply and uses his tongue to encourage the other to respond to the kiss.

Equality slowly relaxed as the other was gentle with him. He had never touched another person like this.. was he aloud to touch Lucian? Just when he wondered. Luican guided his hands under Luican's shirt. He looked at him..feeling his body over hs finger tips. It was warm...and strong. He could tell Luican worked out...feeling his abs.

When Luican kissed and slipped his warm wet tongue into Equality's mouth...he opened his mouth wider...letting the other explore ever crevice... he felt hot as his own tongue starred to rub against Lucia' s

" unnn"

He softly moaned.

focus... focus....only Lucian....only him...

Lucian pulls back slightly when Equality starts to respond. "That's it. Just like that." He murmurs while nipping and licking Equality's ear while pressing into Equality's hands as they start to explore him. Sitting up Lucian removes his shirt before leaning back down kiss Equality briefly before nibbling and licking his way down Equality's body. Glancing up he meets the other's eyes. "You may touch me Equality. Don't be shy." He gets out in a low tone while teasing one of Equality's nipples with his teeth.

" ahhh...hhhaaa"

He panted as his nipple was bitten.

It was ok to touch Luican.

He moved his hands up and down the others now shirtless body.

What was this feeling...this strange warm fuzzing feeling...?

He moaned as He felt Luican's wet warm tongue touch his skin.

" Nnnughh.. l-Lucian"

He grabbed his hair not being able to grab his shirt anymore. Gripping his locks tightly and tugging on them..

His turned onbody pressing hard against the other.

Lucian looks up and gives a warning nip. "Don't pull too hard, understand?" Moving further down he continues to nip along the exposed skin leaving small red marks in his wake. His hands start to push Equality's borrowed pants and underwear down to exposure the growing erection. Smirking up at Equality, Lucian give a teasing nip to the tip before licking along the length to pull it into his mouth with a harsh suck while pressing fingers against Equality's lips as a sign to suck them.

" ahhh! W-wait- ahh!"

He threw his head back as Luican's fingers slipped into his mouth. His tongue touching the others fingers.

His legs trembling as he pulled his hair to deal with the strange... pleasure? Was that what he was feeling?

" Nnnnuughh-f-feels,,.unnn"

good....

" l-Luican w-waiUghhhh!"

Lucian lets the flesh slide out of his mouth with a wet 'pop' sound. "Wait? Are you sure?" He asks nipping the sensitive flesh while his fingers mimic the act he's about to do in Equality's mouth. "Well? Why do you want me wait?" Lucian asks pulling his fingers out of Equality's mouth, the tips trailing down his chest to flick a nipple.

" ha-ah-ha- i.. im.."

He was scared. He had never done anything like this with another person other then his doctor. And that was rape.

He looked away letting his strange color hair fall in his eyes.

".. w-why...are you doing this? Im...im...nervous. "

He said honestly his hand grabbing the others and held it gently. His cute blush on his face...

Why am I doing this indeed... Lucian wonders to himself before focusing on Equality. "Why? Why not? You're cute and clearly need some comforting." He replies while moving back up to be eye level with Equality. "As for being nervous. That's fine and normal, but try to focus on how I'm making you feel. You like what I'm doing don't you?" Lucian asks while lightly stroking Equality's erect flesh as he waits for a response.

" unn-yes.."

His heartached for some reason as if the answer to why Luican was doing this wasn't what he wanted to hear. He closed his eyes. His head facing away as his hands clenched into fists...he was doing This to comfort him? What did that mean? He didn't ask....

" d-don't....stop.."

"Alright. I won't." Lucian replies while gently turning Equality's face back to him to give him a lingering kiss while pushing his own pants down to release his own erection. After kicking them off he presses down against Equality to have their erections rub against each other as his fingers go back to exploring Equality's hole to stretch and prep him. Once satisfied he pulls back slightly to nudge Equality's legs further apart while lifting a leg to get better access. The tip of his erection presses against the prepped opening. "If you want me to stop say so now, I won't be able to if I go any further." Even now he's having a hard time stopping long enough to ask.