Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

"Your....so cute"

The enchanting creature blushed bright, biting on his finger harder and harder as the human continued to press and tease every single one of his soft spots. He blushed even bright, if possible, when Cage pulled away the tight short and boxers, cock springing right up and smacking against the boy's adomin, making a string of pre-cum from his undies, now his leg, to the tip of his cock.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Cage was surprised with the sudden cum. He didn't think the other would cum so quickly...smiled a little stopping.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?"

Thinking he's tired. He refused to go all the way with Nissa. He just wanted to make the other feel good...want him.,,,desire him.....was that so wrong...I guess he was teasing him a little But...it couldn't be helped.

(Pre-cum, he didn't cum yet XD)

"Are you ok? How do you feel?"

He whined, rolling his hips, not answering, panting, cock hard and twitching rapidly. Just the way he rolled his hips... his body was screaming for the human's cock. Maybe Nissa did too, but he wouldn't know the signs.

(( oh 0.0... lol i told you i was watching a moive and Replying to you . Sorry XD ))

Cage stared down at the fairya moment as if take a picture with his mind. Never wanting to forget this moment. Cage held open the others legs and went back to licking the fairy's length and then taking it in fully as he sucked on it like a lollie pop.

He groaned lwoly, feeling his legs spread open further, barely able to looked down at Cage before lips and hot warmth sucking in his cock. Nissa's stomach wrenched and he cried out, feeling the great, burning desire to cum.

Cage's tongue moved all over the other boys cock. Leaving it covered In his warm saliva. He penetrated the fairy again...but this time trying to slip 2 fingers in. Knowing Nissa was very tight.his free hand rubbed Nissa's thigh to sooth him. His touch hot, slow, and sexy.,.

The enchanted creature moaned, body squirming underneth the sexy human, making his body burn up with lust and desire. The, he made the cutest little noise before speaking.

"Nah~ C-cage~ I-I'm... ahh!" His hea dlifted as he spoke, but snapped back, crying out as the tiny thing came pretty hard.

Cage pulled away coughing some. He didn't expect the Nissa to cut in his mouth! Holy carp was it safe!

Oh my God I think I swallowed some

He quickly whipped his stained face regaining his composure as he looked down at Nissa man those were adorable moans and sounds he was making...Cage was very hard but wouldn't, and couldn't show it since he was still full dressed. While the fairy was completely naked. Showing of that glowing sooth skin of his.Cage keep is fingers inside. He probably shouldn't have went in dry...but he was kind of in the heat of the moment. Plus this was his first time..he kissing Nissa passionately to help relax him some what. He hoped he'd be the only one to see this Vulnerable fairy's face and the only one to hear his alluring moans...

The small creature panted, trying to regain himself as well, to made him feel pathetic to be so... vulnerable in front of his human lover. He didn't even realize what he had just done or he did it inside Cage's mouth. Nissa's body still squeezed and held Cage's human, bigger fingers inside his hot, pulsing channel.

"Oh dear god~" issa groaned as the human kissed him tenderly, it did too ease him, helping his body relax some.

Cage smiled kissing the other deeper as he pulled away removed his fingers.

" T-That's enough for now...okay?"

He questioned snuggling into the other as He laid down beside the soft fairy.

Nissa moaned lowly as he felt the big fingers slid right out, all slicked up because of his wet arse. His lips molded to Cage's as they kissed slowly.

" T-That's enough for now...okay?"

The faerie looked over at his lover, rolling to his side to snuggle into Cage's warm, broad chest, smiling. "Okay..."

He smiled snuggling into The other.

"Well try again later... Tomorrow I have school so I won't be home..Will you be okay?"

He questioned- running us hand threw the others hair...

(Hair is in a bun XD)

"Well try again later... Tomorrow I have school so I won't be home..Will you be okay?"

Nissa nodded and closed his eyes, "I'll be fine. But wake me up before you leave please."

{Next day}

Cage woke up early and slowly pulled away from the sleeping fairy as he got ready for school. Doing his morning routine. He would sometimes glance at the bed. Smiling at the naked adorable sleeping fairy.He was ready soon and grabbed his phone seeing a tex from his sis. Was still very pissed.

Cage sighed.

" man can she hold a grudge."

Cage grabbed his bag and went over to his bed. Touching Nissa's cheek...

"Hey... morning sleepy head... im headed off to school. How are you feeling? Are you sore?"

"Hey... morning sleepy head... im headed off to school. How are you feeling? Are you sore?"

The tiny, enchanting creature was still sleeping during he whole routine of Cage's, cuddled on his side, on his shoulder but his back twisted to have his hips lay on the bed flat. He was so sexy flexible. Nissa groaned, rolling so he laid on his back, smiling while Cage's hand stroked his cheek.

"Morning..." The faerie was still human sized, since all the curtains were closed. Plus, it was to early for the sunlight to peer inside the home yet anyway. But it warmed Nissa's heart that his human lvoer cared. "No, I'm fine... I feel better than... than I ever had."

"Alright... I'm off.. I love you"

He kissed Nissa on the lips soft and fast as he left. The house suddenly quiet and dead...calming and....safe?

"Alright... I'm off.. I love you"

Nissa smiled and kissed back drowsily, shouting out as he left, "Love you too!" and rolled over, going back to bed.

*10:00*

The small faerie groaned and opened his eyes, slwoly sitting up and moving the blanket. He grabbed one of Cage's shirts and slipped oit over his head, seeing it go near his knees but not pass. Nissa giggled and went downstairs, but the sunlight didn't affect him, not for a bit anyway.

Rin was sitting on the kitchen counter. Seeing Nissa he smirked.

"Wearing Cage's Shirt? I can only image what you two did last night..."

He smirked as he glared at him...

"You shouldn't have snitched on Me Nissa.. all I wanted to do was show you a good time...your so mean~ "

He jumped down slowly approaching the fairy..

" I didn't want to do this but... you left me with no choice!"

"Wearing Cage's Shirt? I can only image what you two did last night..."

Nissa's eyes were closed, walking around the kitchen table from memory, but at a voice they popped open and he screamed when those bright green eyes caught Rin over on the counter.

"You shouldn't have snitched on Me Nissa.. all I wanted to do was show you a good time...your so mean~ " ... " I didn't want to do this but... you left me with no choice!"

The faerie's beautiful eyes widened more and more, panting as Rin advanced closer and closer. He backed up until pressed against the other counter, body shaking, knees touching and trembling. He looked so adorable when he was afraid.

Rin smiled- gripping Nissa's chin roughly.

"Your rather cute when your terrified- but forget about Cage...your mine now"

He pulled out a cloth and pressed it over Nissa's nose and mouth...

"Breath in..our you'll get it"

He said bitterly squeezing Nissa's chin...

"Your rather cute when your terrified- but forget about Cage...your mine now" ... "Breath in..our you'll get it"

Nissa's eyes widened but hardened, a difinate no on his face, determination. He peered down at his hand, feeling oddly cold and saw snowflakes dance around his fingers, he gained hope and moved fast, smacking and pressing his hand to Cage's face, ice forming over his lips and where-ever the faerie's hand was. Shoving Rin away the faerie ran upstairs quickly, very fast since he was smaller and wearing less clothes.

(Remember, not til tonight. ~~~ Though i was tempted for a now but must wait! I love to tease!)

( uggghhh... i forgot... you stink! XP )

He yelled out in pain.

"Agghh! Shit!"

He held his face...biting his lip.. he had time to kill but decided to wait.. Nissa would be easier to kidnap when he was fairy size...

(Muhahahahaha!!!!)

Nissa watched Rin from the top of the stairs, seeing the ice crawl across his eye like a cold mask, it wouldn't hurt him, but it stalled him. Oscar sat down beside the shaking faerie, growling and glaring down at Rin, ears back and flat.