Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

"... i really wish you were normal size right now.."

The tiny faerie giggled a bit, smiling shyly.

" did...rin...really say those things? "

Nissa lost is smile slowly, then nodded just once.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

" i see...i thought...i knew everything about him..."

He said sadly.

" and to think i was thinking about dating that jerk..."

He sighed looking depressed.

"...when your wings heal Nissa...your....leaving...right?"

Not really wanting the fairy to go. He finally felt closer to Nissa then ever...

"...when your wings heal Nissa...your....leaving...right?"

Nissa looked up at at Cage, blushing. He sighed and looked back up, smiling. "No..."

"... what do you mean?"

Cage looked at Nissa confused.

Perhaps he was joking?

" y-your staying!? With me?"

Excitement quickly ran threw his body...

The tiny faerie nodded with pretty little head, smiling wide with glistening eyes. "Yes... I'll stay with you. I'll find a way to keep me your size. Maybe, when I find my home, Queen Tara will know something."

"Im happy...i don't need to hold back anymore"

He rubbed Nissa's head with his finger.

"...... i dont want to go back home right now. I know Sars will yell at me. And i shoulf apologize to Nancy. Poor thing. I must of really scared her... i feel awful..."

He sighed and decided to lay in the grass. Staring up at the clouds and trees.

"...... i dont want to go back home right now. I know Sars will yell at me. And i shoulf apologize to Nancy. Poor thing. I must of really scared her... i feel awful..."

Nissa smiled and kissed Cage's head again, "Lets go find some herbs for those cuts and that swollen eye."

"Well, comfery leaves are everywhere.... so lets just look around." Nissa smiled up at cage, walking along the short short grass.

Cage nodded. He was somewhat dimwitted when it came to finding things. He was still holding his shirt to his bleeding lip. He was very sexy and looked like a total bad ass with blood all over him.

The tiny faerie ran around, soon finding leaves bigger them him, at least three of them, carrying back to Cage. "Okay... Either you need to be eye level with a piece of wood or lay down on your stomach."

Cage layed down on his stomach. Letting Nissa treat his injuries.

".. Nissa do fairys have jobs? Are you a doctor?"

He queshioned. Nice he knew so much about treating wounds.

".. Nissa do fairys have jobs? Are you a doctor?"

"Um, I guess you could call them jobs." He said, smiling, "Each of us are born with a desire to do something, talents you know? Some can grow flowers, some can communicate with animals, some make it rain and otherscould brew storms."

" ooh... so what are you? A healer? "

He smiled laughing faintly.

"... hey Nissa...serious question. Do fairy's have relationships and if so...have you dated people?"

He was curious. He really wanted to be Nissa's first for everything!

The first crush, the first date, the first kiss....

The first to take his virginity away...

"I really don't know what I am... I wasn't there long enough to find out..." Nissa said softly.

"... hey Nissa...serious question. Do fairy's have relationships and if so...have you dated people?"

The tiny, enchanted creature looked up t Cae, blushing softly. "I... well.. we do.. but I've never been with anyone... No one's ever shown interest."

" i see..."

He smiled softly at the little guy.

".. as soon as you turn back into my size. Id be happy to take you out on adate like i promised"

" a date...well..."

He got close to the ground- laying flat on his stomach .

" a date is when you takesome one out that you really like and get to know them better...it builds threlationship between them... i guess you could say its thefoundation of turning crusinto like, like, to lust..and lust to love..or...something like that."

" a date is when you takesome one out that you really like and get to know them better...it builds threlationship between them... i guess you could say its thefoundation of turning crusinto like, like, to lust..and lust to love..or...something like that."

"So... you really love me?" The faerie blushed, spitting out the comfrey leave pulp into his hand and rubbed it slwoly onto the cut on Cage's lip, being soft and gentle.

He heard Cage agree and giggled, "Yes, I do." The creature smooched the good side of his bottom lip, avoiding the bitter tasting comfrey ointment. "Oh, and don't lick the ointment... its really bitter. Sour like. NOw, for the swelling in that eye."

Cage nodded .waiting patiently. He had fallen in love with a fairy! The thought was so unreal but..here was a fairy right before his eyes....hs had kissed this fairy...thought and worried about him...he loved Nissa...

"I love you, Cage... Please stay by my side..." Nissa blushed, hugging/resting against Cage's cheek. "Please... don't let me be alone.. or rin might...." He bit his own bottom lip, gulping, trying to stop his knees from shaking. The faerie's white hair slightly tickled the human's cheek while he moved.

"...your safe with me...ilalways protect you Nissa."

He gently rubbed Nissa'scheek with his finger. You do not get how badly he wanted to kiss him right now..how badly hewanted to trace his hands down that pretty slime body! He was yearning for it!

The faerie giggled, touching and giving a soft kiss to Cage's finger, looking up at the sky. "Wow... ist getting darker... you guys played longer than I thought."

(Can't wait no more! Its dark now!)

The sun was ate anyway by the trees and the stars started to shine... one single cloud hid the moon and its light.