Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

Rin ran out the back. His face cold as hell. The room suddenly returning to his clam atmosphere as Rin disappeared.

( -.-) *sigh*

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Nissa sa down and held Oscar, still shaking 30 MINUTES after Rin was gone and sighed. Waiting and waiting until it was finally 3:15, Cde would be coming home soon. The faerie got up and dug in the fridge, getting some things before he started to cook. Barely finishing before his lover walked through the door. The shirt showed one of his shoulders since he wasn't braod chested and wide shouldered like Cage, and just made him look adorably sexy.

Food of different, unknown kinds on the table. A few strands of silver hair out of its tight bun, showing he worked pretty hard for the meal for Cage, plus he was panting slightly.

"Welcome home!"

Cage came in throwing his bag on the floor, he smiled seeing Nissa and wrapped his arms around the others thin waist, and snuggling into the nap of his neck.

"It smells fantastic. I didn't even know you could cook..."

He kissed him on the cheek...

He smiled with a giggle, wiggling inside Cage's big arms soon to cuddle closer, arms wrapping around the human's neck.

"It smells fantastic. I didn't even know you could cook..."

"Faeries have to cook too ya know, I had different things to work with, but I bet you'll LOVE faerie recipes." The enchanted creature smiled brightly, clearly excited.

"Alright.. if you say so"

He smiled...it felt as if they were a married couple.

" Your still big... I wonder why"

He sighed.. cupping Nissa's cheek.

" Will my lovely boyfriend feed me?"

" Your still big... I wonder why"

The faerie looked himself over and shrugged, he never thought about it until Cage brought it up just now. He still wore the human's shirt, shoulder showing, looking small and adorable in it.

" Will my lovely boyfriend feed me?"

Nissa smiled and looked up at his lover with glittering eyes, "I was wondering when you were going to ask that..." He leaned up slowly, brushing and giving a soft peck to Cage's bottom lip.

Cage smiled kissing the adorable fairy back for a moment and then pulled away sitting on the kitchen counter.

"I can't tell you how tired I am... "

He stretched his shoulder- moving it in circles as if it hurt.

" I have a soccer game tomorrow And the coach was brutal. I'm sore all over"

He sighed Watching his love cook...

" I have a soccer game tomorrow And the coach was brutal. I'm sore all over"

Nissa smiled, silent, but listening. He finished the last bit and placed it on the table. It was a huge meal, but it looked damn good. "Eat here, bed, or living room?"

"Uh...here's fine..come here"

He pulled Nissa gently close to him. His small body fitting perfectly in between his legs. He cupped the others cheek.

"Since I'm so tired you should feed me the food" He smiled a little serious.

"Since I'm so tired you should feed me the food"

The faerie began to giggle, randomly picking a plate and brought it closer, gently stabbing the fork into some weird looking. But when Nissa brought it close to Cage's face it smelled sweet and tangy.

Cage bit his lip hesitating for a moment. Before eating the strange looking food. Covered his mouth.

"Un...w-what's in this?!"

Trying to swallow what ever this was.

"Un...w-what's in this?!"

It was rather delicious, sweet with a pit of bay leaves taste in it.

"These are faerie resipies.... so you may not like them... human food is way different, its all fat and grease." Nissa blushed bright, seeing the look on Cage's face and thinking it was disgust. Hurt and shame flashed in those glitter-faltering eyes.

Cage eat it putting on a weak smile.

"Mmnn... it's.. it's good! I really...really like it."

He lied...wiping his mouth.

"S-say why don't save this uh...yummy food you made? I can put it in the frigerator and make us something to eat... tho I doubt I'll be as uh..n unique as uh...y-your cooking..."

Nissa saw right through it, and the look that went on his face. He left Cage's lap and gathered the food up, just... threw it all away, walking into the livingroom. Damn he looked pissed.

"N-Nissa? Come on!"

He went after the other grabbing him by his waist from behind.

"I'm sorry... I know you worked hard on the food..come on don't be mad at me"

"I'm sorry... I know you worked hard on the food..come on don't be mad at me"

Nissa crossed his arms, standing tall and stiff, biting the inside of his cheek.

Cage sighed.

"Come on Nissa..."

He pulled the other over to the couch and pushed him down gently as he got on top. Making sure the other was perfectly between his legs. And he didn't put his weight on the fairy.

" don't be mad at me..."

He said unfolding Nissa's arms and taking one of his hands. He brought it to his lips kissing the boys palm..his tongue grazing his soft skin..

The faerie blushed, letting Cage move him and sort of resisted when he tried to sit him down. But did anyway after a bit. Though he still didn't speak. When the human's lips skid across Nissa's palm he blushed, gasping at the tongue.

"... say something. Your being a meanie."

He smiled a little kissing Nissa softly on the lips. Did I ever mention his amazing there lips felt bring pressed together...They matched each other perfectly...

He sighed.

".. I know. But I didn't want to hurt your feelings. And you looked so happy. And you made so much, and I know you worked hard on it..."

He ran a hand threw his hair...

" forgive me... I was only thinking of your wellbeing. "

He sighed again.

"How long do you intend to stay mad at me? What can I do to make it up to you?"

Cage couldn't stand Nissa being mad at him...It killed him inside.

"How long do you intend to stay mad at me? What can I do to make it up to you?"

He smiled slightly, but let it disappear to keep on. "Rub me?" He meant his shoulders and back.

Cage scaled. If anyone needed a message it was Cage.

Cage bit his lip looking down at the pretty fairy.

"...alright. turn around"

He puffed. Frowning a little. He didn't think Nissa could be so slick..