A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Shinobu leaves the church with Tachibana happily. He was eager to get moving into the new place as well. He heads home with his twin and starts to pack some things. He had some boxes already for this since he was planning it for awhile. He glanced over at his brother. "The car's still here so lets take some and return for the rest later." he says with a box and a duffle bag of clothes.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Tachibana nods to the other before grabbing at least thirteen pairs of changing clothing and seven pairs of shoes. The eldest really did not mind however much the two of them got; he was just ready to go to their new house. "Yeah, let's just hurry. I want to leave now." He confessed, frowning slightly.

Shinobu takes his things to their car. He placed them in the back seat. and got into the passenger seat. He waits for Tachibana to take the wheel so they could head to their new house.

After placing his bags into the car, the two had entered and waited patiently until the vehicle was soon at their destination. It was about an hour later when the two made it to the cabin, and tachibana was excited. "Please, let us go." The elder said excitedly and jumped out the car. This was the best day of his life.

Shinobu followed the other to the cabin. He grabs his things and walked to the door. "The key is under the mat. Lets get inside and have some fun. I do hope you'll enjoy it this much." he says entering the house. He was excited about this as well.

Tachibana quickly lifted the mat to grab the key. Once the silver object was inserted into the keyhole, the eldest unlocked it and threw the doors open. Quickly he pulled the bags and threw them one by one into the cabin and turned to grab a hold of his brother.

"I know you aren't feeling to well, but I want you. Right now Shinobu...I want to make love to you." The older blond explained, staring into identical golden eyes.

Shinobu watched as everything was tossed inside. He smiled at his brother and nods. "I'll be okay. Don't worry too much Tachibana. I want to make love to you too. So please don't hold back any longer. Make me all yours." he says with a smile.

Tachibana smiled at the other and nodded slightly. He took the other in his arms and slowly placed him onto the couch. "Well then let us make love." He said as he kissed the smaller's plump lips and quickly pushed his erections into his twin's pelvis.

Shinobu nods as he could tell his brother was eager. "Here on the couch?" he asked wishing the other would at least want to do this in the bedroom. He kisses the other back sweetly as he was also erect.

"Yes here, do you not wish to? I can't wait any longer brother, please don't have me to wait too long." Pulling away to stare into his face, wondering what the other wanted. He wanted it to be special for the both of them....special.. Tachibana smiled and picked his brother up, wrapping the legs around his waist as he dashed upstairs and to the bed. "There. Now we can continue." Smiling at the other.

Shinobu was going to say something. He could see his brother was on the verge of wanting him even more. Before he could tell the other what he wanted, Tachibana took him up to the bed. "Its like you can read my mind now. Lets continue..." he says softly.

Tachibana nodded as he slowly kissed the other's lips, reaching a hand down to remove all of the lower attire, then reaching to remove the top. Both were now naked in less than five minutes and the eldest blond was ready to make love. "This won't include your weird fetish, ok? I just want natural sex...one that we could truly say we made love." Pushing his cock into the smaller's tight hole.

"Its alright. I don't mind such a thing. I just want to be connected with you." he says looking at him. Shinobu could soon feel Tachibana slowly entering him. He shivers a bit as Tachibana felt bigger than normal.

The elder blond let out a smile and gave the other nod as he forced his member deeper into the other's tight, pink, puckered channel. It was as tight as a virgins or when the two first fucked. This time would be different because Tachibana would take it slow. "ah...you feel really...good." He breathed heavily, as he let off yet another smile.

"I am glad you think so. Being connected with you on such an amazing level is making my heart race. I love you so much." he says closing his eyes to feel Tachibana even more. His body trembling as he couldn't wait to feel the other start moving.

Tachibana started to thrust into the other, feeling on the other's body as he slammed into the small, tight entrance. The smaller male looked so beautiful with his moaning face. The older twin loved that they were both married and making love finally. Just the thought was driving him to nearly a quick release.

Shinobu wraps his arms around Tachibana's neck lightly. He could feel where they were deeply connected and it made him ever so happy. His body trembling in anticipation as he wonders what position they would do soon enough. His moans and pants could easily be heard around the room.

Tachibana slammed into his brother over and over before slightly pulling away. "Turn around for me. Come, on...I want you on your hands and knees." The elder blond begged his brother, slowly kissing up the other's neck to the pink, plump lips.

Shinobu rolls over and gets on his hands and knees. He didn't like that Tachibana had stopped so he was quick about moving. "Come on Tachi-chan. I want you making my mind melt even more." he moans as he looked at him. His hips swaying cutely.

Tachibana gave small sensual kisses up the smaller's spine, before once again entering him. The feeling was fantastic, almost magic. There was no way, determining on the relationship between them as well as the love, that the elder blond was gong to last much longer. "Say you love me Shinobu. Tell me that you love me." He spoke, giving thrust after thrust to the smaller, tight body.

Shinobu grips the sheet on the bed as he moans. His hips moving along with Tachibana's thrusts. He was growing closer to his climax. His cheeks blushing as he glanced back at his twin. "I love you Tachibana. I love you with all my heart.." he cries out as he looks at his brother. "You complete me in more ways than one. I am forever your Tachibana." he says

The elder brother smiled at those words as he slowly continued the actions. After a while the older twin couldn't take anymore and came into the hot cavern of his brothers. There, he and his brother had finally made love and Tachibana was seriously giddy. Getting married, to living by themselves and then making love; the eldest blond was seriously satisfied. This was their life now and Tachibana was going to enjoy every bit of it.

THE END

Sorry took so long but it was the last post anyways. :-)