A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Shinobu blushed as he looked into his brother's eyes. He couldn't find the words to say so he just nodded yes. He really wanted Tachibana inside him and this was his chance. He wasn't about to argue out the point that he wished the other would have said make love instead of fucking him.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Tachibana smiled and kissed the other lips before roughly pushing him back against the bed. Successfully having the other on the bed he smiled before reaching down to grab his brother's covers and wrap it around his wrist before tying it to the headboard. The eldest blond loved the way his brother looked when he was so helpless. "Let me have you." The breath fanning over Shinobu's ear as he released his cock. He didn't really have time for foreplay, all he wanted was to fuck his brother.

Shinobu kisses Tachibana back as he was suddenly against the bed. He watched as his hands went up and was tied. He pouts as he wasn't planning to run away. His gaze softens as he nods. "You can have me. I wouldn't ask for it any other way." he says a blush going over his face.

The eldest twin smiled slightly, before giving another kiss to the other's pink plump lips. Tachibana loved the taste of his younger brother, he was absolutely dectable. Groaning slightly as his hips began to thrust against his brother's, the older twin bit into the smaller's neck before whispering into Shinobu's ear.

"I'll give you excactly what you want." Breath whisking across the lobe while once again thrusting against the other.

Shinobu shivers as he was wanting his brother. "Tachi-chan....! Please I can't wait any longer." he huffs softly as he winced a bit from Tachibana biting him. He could only think of connecting with his twin. It's what they both wanted.

Grabbing a hold of his erection he shoved his cock into his lover's hot, tight, pink, puckered channel before pulling away again. He didn't wait for his brother to adjust to his member, the eldest just began to thrust rapidly into the body beneath him.

"Ahh~ brother....scream for me." Tachibana whispered before roughly striking the prostate of his brother's.

Shinobu gasps as he felt Tachibana ram into him. "ah...! onii-chii." he whispers as he feels him starting to thrust. There's was no time for him to adjust or relax. His moans escaping his lips as he looked at his twin. "Tachi-chan... Tachi-chan... ahhhh!!!!!"

The eldest twin smiled at the younger one before thrusting harder into the other. The moans escaping Shinobu's mouth was making him twitch and groan. The small petit blond was all that he needed to get off. Fuck the tradition, even though the older blond wanted to do it. The traditional concept was uber cute to him, but he failed.

Moaning loudly he lowered his lips onto his lover's. "You like that don't you? Continue to scream for me." Tachibana whispered, assaulting the prostate harshly.

Shinobu nods as he moans out loudly. His fingers wiggling as he couldn't wrap his arms around Tachibana. He glanced up before looking his twin in the eyes. "I love you a lot Tachi-chan." he said cutely. His moans were also cute and loud just like Tachibana asked for

The older twin smiled slightly to the smaller before pounding harder into the one beneath him. His brother was the cutest thing ever and he was glad to make the other his. Soon they would be husband...and wife? Tachibana was surely the male of the relationship. Many people thought that, that was a stupid saying but not to him. It was true and he could say anything that he fucking wanted to.

"Onii-chii... what are you thinking about?" he pants softly looking at his twin. Shinobu could tell something was on his brother's mind. Not knowing what it was he had to ask. Though he hopes Tachibana wouldn't get upset with his timing

Tachibana just stared to the other before frowning. He wasn't really thinking of anything important, so it wasn't worth to tell. Pounding more into the body beneath him, Tachibana suddenly came with a moan. He loved the way his brother's entrance squeeze around him. Then there was the vice grip also. It was all so erotic.

"There'a nothing." The older said, lying beside his brother out of breath.

Shinobu nods as his voice picks back up in volume. His moaning hitched as he trembles. Coming in time with his brother. His eyes fixated on the identical face now laying beside him. "I believe you Tachi-chan." he says kissing him

The older brother smiled before wrapping his arms around his brother's waist. This was the best day of his life...so far, because tomorrow he would be marrying the one he loves for so long. He wanted to treasure his lover, forever and ever.

"You mean the absolute world to me. I would never give you up to anyone. Your all I live for." Pulling the other close to him so that Shinobu was lying on his chest.

Shinobu could hear his brother's heart beat where he was. It was like listening to his own. It relaxed him so much. "I love you just as much if not more Tachibana. Lets always be together just like this." he says softly with a yawn. Shinobu was slowly falling asleep.

The older twin smiled before nodding and holding his lover close to him. Tomorrow was the big day, when the two of them get married, move out, make love and fall asleep for more happiness to come. It was fucking amazing. This was the life that the older blond always wanted to live. Tachibana was happy that Shinobu accepted him.

Shinobu was sound asleep as he dreams of tomorrow. It was going to be perfect and he couldn't wait. Being married to Tachibana was the only wish he's ever had and now it would soon come true. He felt like nothing could get in his way now.

---Next Day---

Tachibana was already up and dragging a towel against his flesh. He had to wipe all the dirt from his body. His wedding was today an he would have to be as clean as possible. Quickly jumping from the shower he dried his body and looked to himself in the mirror. The eldest knew that their mother would be proud of him, but what he was really curious about was their father. Maybe the man thought it to be weird, but he wouldn't care. As long as his brother loved him that's all that mattered.

Rushing from the bathroom, the older blond ran into his room. He was absolutely estatic. Nothing could ruin his vibe at the moment. Nothing, but his brother.

Shinobu was excited about getting married. There was only one issue. He had slept with barely anything on and was now running a fever. He looked at his mother. "I won't worry Tachibana with this. You just do your best to keep from him realizing." she says looking at him. Shinobu nods as he gets dressed. He couldn't wait to be married to his twin.

Hours passed and the older male smiled lightly to himself. He was completely ready for the wedding and also to see his smalller twin brother. Backing away from the mirror, Tachibana squinted his eyes before exiting the bathroom. His brother has to be ready by now. The eldest didn't know what to do at this point, whether to go to his brother to see him or sit and wait for the other.

"Oh there you are Tachibana. We are getting in the limo so lets go. Shinobu is already in the vehicle. I bet you never expected this day to come but I did." his mother said with a smile. She walked off to head outside to the limo. Shinobu was inside sitting beside their father. The man wasn't fully on board with such a thing but he was glad to see his sons happy so he wouldn't complain.

The eldest smiled at the information that his mother had just given him and lity ran to the limousine. He was so ready to see his brother so the two of them could get married.. It was something he hadn't expected, like his mother had just said, but he knew that he would not regret it.

After entering the vehicle, the older blond averted all his attention to his soon-to-be bride. This would most certainly be the best day of his life.

Shinobu watched as his mother and brother enter the limo. The door closed and began driving to the church. They were getting married in the rose garden beside the church. It was a place Shinobu often loved to go by sometimes. "Are you as excited as I am?" he asked Tachibana

The eldest twin glanced to the smaller of the four and smiled lightly. Did his brother just ask him such a question as that? The oldest blond stares to the petit other and pursed his lips. "I'm more estatic than you are. I can't believe that this is actually happening." He answered before standing to sit beside his brother.

Shinobu inched over a bit so he wasn't so close to Tachibana. He didn't want him finding out he had a fever. "Oh I am glad to hear that. Just wait until our vows. I think I should go first. If you do I'll get choked up and won't be able to say mine." he said a bit embarrassed. "Oh my little baby. You think your brother's vows will be that amazing?" their mother asked just teasing