A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

A wide smile took over Tachibana's face as he leaned closer to set his forehead against his twin brother's, staring into another set of identical golden eyes.

"Your fetish, I'll show you your fetish everyday. You'll basically become my slave..." Smirking evilly at his brother, bring his lips to whisper into his brother's ear. "I have you screaming my name as loud as you want to. We'd take it to the extreme. I'll fuck you in ever part of the house. The kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom, the living room, the dining room, even the balcony." pulling away to smile down at Shinobu.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Shinobu's cheeks turned red. "Onii-chii!! That's not necessary. Besides, I'll find a place without a balcony. You really can be embarrassing." he said unable to stop blushing. He was trying his best not to imagine such things. "Tachibana, are you happy now? I mean now that we will be married soon." he asked glancing up at his twin. He really did feel like he was looking into a mirror

"You have no idea how happy I am. I would have my wish, my dream as well as my world. Your everything to me and having an unbreakable bond had been all I ever wanted.I didn't want anything to get between us, and being married is what we need. I love you, and after having your hand in the moments of the holy matrimony would be magical. It would mean so much to me. No one could ever break us apart. I would never...cheat on you. Your the only person I want and would ever want." Cuffing the other's cheek between his hands and kissing him softly.

A smirk soon took over his face as be smiled at the smaller male. "You, really are easily to embarrass aren't you?"

Shinobu's face lit up even more. His brother was saying all the things he's always wanted to hear him say. He looked at him as they kissed. Shinobu quickly grabbed a pillow and put it between them. "You can't come any closer with the pillow barrier. If I keep blushing like this I'll be stuck a red tomato forever." he said shyly.

Tachibana laughed before his eyes widened and the fits of chuckles were killed quickly. Golden eyes looking to his brother, the taller twin smiled before reaching around the pillow and kissing his brother once more. "I just remembered something my soon-to-be wife." Once again standing to pick up his brother, bridal style.

"If we're getting married tomorrow, then I'm not allowed to see you until we marry." Walking up the staircase to Shinobu's room and gentle lying the other across the bed. "I'll see you tomorrow ok. Love you~"

Shinobu wasn't expecting Tachibana to say that. He knew that was a tradition some people did before wedding but somehow he didn't like it. He grabs his brother's shirt as he was going to leave the room. "No! I don't care for traditions. Stay with me." he said looking at the identical eyes that stood before him. "I really only want to be near you more than ever." he says

"I'm glad you feel that way brother. It's exactly what I wanted. Your suppose to miss me, to see how your life would be without me. To think of me, wishing that I was here to hold you and caress you." Letting of a smile he leaned down to wrap his brother in a hug before kissing his lips once more.

Shinobu looked at Tachibana. "I always think about you. Even when we argue and we would stop talking to one another. You are always on my mind Tachi-chan. No one could ever be more important to me than you" he said blushing

Leaning closer to his twin to place his forehead against the other's, Tachibana simply smiled and pursed his lips before giving his brother an amused smile. "I'm going now wife. I know you don't want me to, but I've always wanted to see how exciting yet depressing it would be without you. I wanna hold you all day, but won't be able to and then again I'll be happy because I know I'll see you tomorrow. I'll be able to finally make love to you." His voice calm and monotones as he talked to his identiacal twin.

Shinobu looks at his brother and tilts his head. "Very well. Since you are being all sincere and sweet about it. I won't argue with keeping you here. Tomorrow better hurry up." he said glancing to the side. He never expected to see such a side of Tachibana. It was like looking at a completely different person.

The eldest blond smiled slightly before kissing the other with as much passion as he mustered in his body. To actually see his lover tomorrow, wearing a bride's dress and walking down an aisle toward him....was the most lovable thing that Tachibana could even think of happening. That was something he did not expect, something he only thought of in his dreams. Shinobu meants so much to him, he was in love..

"Ok...your right, plus it's evening anyways. Just go to bed." Kissing his forehead before leaving the room.

Shinobu lays in his bed after Tachibana leaves. He couldn't sleep no matter how much he tired. He wanted to be beside his brother right now. All he could think about was Tachibana. The more he did the more his thoughts began to change. They started out simple and heart felt but then turned perverted and naughty.

Tachibana was snuggling closer to the bed sheets. The comforters were think and he was actually feeling pretty good. With the thoughts of marrying his brother it made his heart flutter. Running down his body his hand came in contact with his twitching member. The eldest had to fix this problem before he fell asleep.

Shinobu say up as he looked around. He then glanced between his legs at his slightly erect length. "How can I sleep like this? Stupid Tachibana." he whispers not wanting to touch himself. He felt much better with his brother giving him pleasure. He had to figure out who to handle this or he'd end up sleeping on his wedding day.

Tachibana wrapped his hands onto his length and moaned loudly, then he stopped slightly. That was a bit too loud he was scared maybe his mother had heard him, though she wouldn't do anything so he just shrugged and began to pump his erection. "Aahh...Shinobu." Moaning slightly before biting onto his lip. "Mm..~"

Shinobu lightly touched his erection. He tried to touch it and think of Tachibana but it wasn't working. "I'll take a cold shower." he mutters to himself

Moaning loudly the twin thrusted up into his hand. The same scenario as last time was happening, the twin once again had a pair of glasses on, on his knees....jerking off in front of the dirty mirror. The reflection wasn't as picture perfect, but it was making him hot none the less. Pumping himself more the older twin brother closed one eye feeling his release near.

Tachibana had forgotten to close his door though.

"You know his room is right down the hall. I'm sure it's a lot better than wearing his glasses." Their mother said as she walked over to Tachibana's room. She had a point. "I bet it'll be better with the real Shinobu." she said teasingly. She then closes his door and walks back her room.

Shinobu was moving his hand a little faster. He was softly calling out his brother's name. He took his free hand and licks two of his fingers. 'This isn't enough...' he thinks as he pushes the two fingers into his entrance.

The eldest blond jumped from shock as he heard his mother's voice. She was now standing in the doorway, she had to be like a ninja or something. Though that wouldn't be too hard from the mission where they saved his brother. After the women closed his door, Tachibana's heart had slowed slightly. No matter if his mother knew about him, it was still embarrassing and a little frightening.

Standing he began to trailingo his brother's room.

Moving his hand up and down his length while his two fingers moved in and out of his entrance was slightly stimulating. He wanted Tachibana but he knew his brother would be around till the wedding. 'I have to do this or it'll only trouble onii-chii...' he thinks trying to pick up speed.

The eldest blond opens his brother's door to stare at the sight in front of him. The younger blond was shoving his fingers in and out of his entrance while he was stroking himself also. Licking his lips the other stared to Shinobu in pure shock. Dammit he needed his twin brother right now.

"Shinobu...~"

Shinobu froze upon hearing his name. He glanced up to see if was Tachibana. He wonders if the other heard him calling his name. "Uh, onii-chii... I um...." he was at a lost for words.

Tachibana stared to the younger twin before slightly smiling. "It's funny that your thinking of me because I was also thinking of you." The eldest explained walking forward to sit onto Shinobu's bed.

"It's funny how I thought we could have actually succeeded with that traditional marriage thing. What am I kidding....I need you....to wrap my arms around." Looking into the beautiful golden orbs of his identical twin.

Shinobu sits up to look at his brother. "Eh I guess I messed it up. Though I really didn't like the idea. Let's stay together okay." he says with a smile. He inched back from Tachibana. "Um, well I need a moment to uh.. finish this.." he said shyly. His length still stiff. He hadn't got off yet.

The eldest blond smiled before sitting beside the younger teen and leaning down to kiss his twin's member before crawling up to kiss Shinobu's lips. "Let me fuck you little brother. I'll have you screaming my name in no time." Placing his larger hands onto the other's thin shoulders.