A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Tachibana looked flabbergasted. The eldest had forgotten all about the vows that were to be said during the ceremonial tradition. How could he forget something so important, damn he was ignorant. Though, it wouldn't stop him from trying his best to say at least something worth while, but...he has to agree with his mother. Since he hadn't written any, he was sure the words wouldn't be too heart felt to make his brother choked up.

"Moms right, I don't think they'd be that great." Smiling to his lovely younger brother.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

"Everything Tachibana says to me is dear to me. Besides we are twins. I'll know what you mean and feel it right in my heart. Vows are suppose to be like that anyway. Sweet whispers from the heart." Shinobu says with a smile

The eldest smiled lightly and leaned closer to his brother, wanting a kiss. The other made him feel so special. It would be ridiculous not to love Shinobu when he was being so sweet instead of stubborn. Tachibana wouldn't complain though, he loved his brother either way. The younger blond was what be wanted all his life after all.

Shinobu lightly pecks his brother's lips as he blushes. "Ah we have arrived. I am so excited right now." he says looking out the window. "That is all fine and good but let us hurry and get things rolling." their mother said getting out the car with their father. Shinobu gets out the car waiting for Tachibana. "Come on Onii-chii"

The eldest blond began to leave the limousine to stand beside his brother. After standing there for a moment, admiring the beautiful sight oustide the building, Tachibana was extremely estatic. There was no way that this was actually happening. It made the older teen feel butterflies flutter in his stomach. Shinobu would soon be all his. No one else's but his. That fact alone made the older brother the happiest man in the world.

Shinobu holds his hand out for Tachibana. "Lets get married my love. This is why we are here after all." he says with a smile. His eyes sparkling as he looks at his twin. "We really look so perfect together."

Tachibana smiled to his younger brother before grabbing him and pulling him into the building. The interior was mighty beautiful and he loved every second if it. The eldest blond was impatient and just wanted to marry his brother so that they could leave and find their own home. That way no one could tell them what to do and they didn't have to be quiet. It was all he had every dreamed of.

"Come on you two. The priest has other couples coming in today. So lets hurry up and then go out to eat." their mother says motioning them along. Shinobu couldn't stop blushing. The roses were all so beautiful and he felt so happy to be marrying in his favorite scenic place. "Tachibana.. This is all so much. I can't stop shaking from excitement."

The older male looked away from the other and smiled lightly to his mother. He could just kiss the woman for actually helping make his dream come true.. It was wonderful, and Tachibana was more excited than his brother. Shinobu had no idea what the fuck was going through his mind. Taking a hold of his twin's hand, the eldest blond walked faster down the aisle to get to the priest..

"Please excuse me. I'm just too excited....just skip to the vows and kiss...I want my lover to be mine now." Smiling lightly to the priest man.

The little old man chuckles as he hears Tachibana. "Very well then. You may now exchange your vows." he says. Shinobu glanced over at their parents who just took a seat. He then looks to his brother who would soon be his husband. "Uh, I guess I'll start. Since we were able to talk I was fixated on becoming your bride. Now that's its actually happening I am more than joyous to be with you. I couldn't have asked for a better moment in time than this one I share with you." he says shyly

Tachibana wanted to so badly just to plate his lips against his lover's, but he was forcing himself to wait until the man said he could kiss his bride. Sighing softly, the eldest blond smirked to his twin brother before grabbing the other's hands. "From the moment I started to feel affection it was for you. I have always loved you more than a brother should, that's why I wanted to keep my bond with you." He informed before continuing.

"You mean the world to me, and without you I would have no life. I promise to stay by your side and make you happy for as long as I can. I would never give up on you, never. Your the only thing that I think of....no matter where I am. You strengthen me and make me into a better person. I love you." Cuffing his brother's face between his hands and staring into the golden eyes.

Shinobu's entire face turned red. He wasn't sure if it was due to his fever or his brother's sweet words of love. The priest smiles at the two. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." he says joyfully. Shinobu smiled as he closes his eyes and leans close to Tachibana

The eldest twin took a hold of his brother's cheeks and slowly leaned in to kiss the lips of his identical twin. Flesh onto flesh, Tachibana moaned and pulls the other closer, suddenly remembering the others that was present. Pulling away from Shinobu, the older blond smiled, after all...he had gotten what he wanted..

Shinobu noticed his bother getting too deep into the kiss. Though before he could say something Tachibana let him go. Their mother motioned them to follow her. "Now that you two are married lets go out to celebrate." she says. Shinobu glanced down. "Actually I just want to spend time alone with Tachi-chan."

The eldest blond was thinking the exact same thing as his younger brother. Tachibana didn't really wish to celebrate, he only wanted to take his love to a house that the both of them could have by themselves. Since he and Shinobu was married the two needed their own house to live in. Something they could call their home. It would feel good to have just something that belonged to them.

"I agree mother. Me and Shinobu both just want to be alone."

"Very well. I'll see you both at home then." she said leaving with their father. Shinobu looks down and frowns. "Do you think they know we are moving out? I wonder how mother will react." he says softly before falling over into Tachibana. His fever was getting to him.

Tachibana held on to his brother and kissed his forehead. On contact the eldest pulled away and frowned lightly. It seemed that Shinobu had a fever, he was sick. "Shinobu...are you feeling ok? What is wrong with you?" Pushing the blond hair away from the other's face. "I don't know if mother will be happy or not, but I don't care."

Shinobu opens his eyes a bit. "I got sick from sleeping nude last night. Its nothing a little rest and my sweet doctor Tachi-chan can't fix." he says with a smile. He didn't care too much about if their mother would be happy with them moving out. He had planned this as well when he had gotten that secret cafe job. "Uh, we should head home first. Its not like we have a place picked out yet. We can look together. I mean I had an idea before but I wasn't sure you'd approve."

"I'd go to whichever one. I just want to be alone with you..tonight will be our love making. I don't want to fuck you anymore...I wanna make love to you. I want to do it somewhere else other than home." Staring into the beautiful, golden eyes of his identical twin. The eldest wanted his brother all to himself tonight, even if he had to pay for a hotel room; a decent one although.

Shinobu blushed brightly as he looked at him. "Tachi-chan...! Well I hate to say it but I did find a wonderful place to call our own but its a log cabin. I had got it while working at that cafe. If you are okay with that being our home of love then lets head there quickly." he says kissing him sweetly.

Tachibana smiled softly and nodded to his twin brother. That was absolutely perfect, and romantic if he said so himself. The elder twin returned the kiss and quickly pulled away. He was just too excited that the two of them would be living alone, without anyone to bother them. "Great, I'm happy that you done such a thing. Who ever thought that we would be enjoying our lives together on this way." The eldest blond boasted, smiling brightly.

"Then lets hurry home, gather some things and move in before the day is over. Then we can start our newlywed life together." Shinobu says with a smile. Despite having a fever he was feeling alright because he was with Tachibana. He was more than eager to move into the new place with his brother. Reaching into his pocket he holding up his phone to his brother. "Look through my photos and you'll see the picture of the place. I do hope you'll like it." he says.

house pic:JPj_YHsVAp0.jpg

The elder blond took the phone and stared to the picture of the house. It was beauful, more beautiful than he had imagained. "Wow, his is really something. How much did you have to pay for this?" Tachibana asked, handing the other back his phone. The eldest would soon call their mother and inform her of the nice cabin that Shinobu had purchased. Possible one of the younger's co-worker owned the house and gave it to the other cheaply.

[cute your name is in pick :)]

"Well I got it for a decent price. It took serving coffee to a cranky old man and his granddaughter sold it to me. She thought my smiling face would bring a smile to his face but it didn't. She thanked me for my effort by giving me the cabin for half the original price." Shinobu says glancing to the side. "I am glad you like it. It'll be the two of us together forever."

{I know...I think it's cute too ^__^}

Tachibana smiled and gave a nod to the other before grabbing a hold of the other's hand. The eldest just wanted to be introduced to their new house and get aquantaince with the surrounding of the beautiful home. Yes, the older twin was excited, he wanted to be there now.

"Then please let us go. I want to get to know my surroundings." He said excitedly.