A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Shinobu looked at his brother. "Don't make up words. That's not what mother said. I just want to be with you so I don't care what we do." he said looking down a bit. ""What do you mean by that? I know you weren't serious but if its something that makes you happy I won't interfere. I only reacted because you aren't suppose to say I love you to anyone but me."

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Tachibana smiled at his brother before leaning down to kiss his lips slowly and passionately. "Don't be silly. You know I only love you. He didn't make me happy because he wasn't you. I just want a reaction out of you, you act as if you don't love me anymore. You never tell me, all we do is fight over nonsense and...you get upset with me." Looking into the identical golden eyes of his younger twin brother.

[ya got a heart from me dear]

"I told you why already. I may be dumb but I didn't forget that time we spent alone together. I know what I said and how I felt. I pointed out the diary on purpose. Nevertheless I hide my emotions because of her. I want our feeling to mean something. Not just what she wants us to feel. So I keep thinking you only want to marry me because its what mother wants us to do." he said blushing a bit

"Tsk...you should know that isn't the reason. Before you told me I didn't even know mother wanted us to marry. It is true that I never even thought of marriage, but once mom said so, I admit, I was intrigued. She has given me the idea to marry you, but she hasn't given me the will to. I want to marry you all on my own, because I love you." Reaching out to pull his brother into a hug.

(I know thank you, I'll wait to saga post how many hearts I have...I think it's five now but not sure. thanks again! )

"Really..? You really want to marry me all on your own? It must be raining outside because I feel like crying again. You make me so happy Tachibana. I do indeed love you so much." Shinobu says as he holds onto him. Just being this close to his twin was enough to make his heart skip a beat.

The older twin chuckled a little at the statement that his brother had said. Due to the love statement Tachibana laughed and simply kissed the other on the lips softly before pulling the smaller twin to the room. There was some things he wanted to do to the petit body of his twin's, albeit if Shinobu refused to so so he'd be fine with that. They did, after all, just had sex in the car.

Shinobu frowns a bit as he follows Tachibana to the room. "Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?" he asked thinking his brother was trying to make fun of him. He didn't like the thought of being made fun of by his twin.

The eldest rolled his eyes before glancing back to his twin. The other could be so insecure sometimes. It was quite ridiculous. Well, not ridiculous but cute.

Smiling Tachibana faced his brother with a raise of his brow. "I'm not teasing, what you said was cute."

Shinobu blushed as he looked at him. "So what will we do now?" he asked as he looked at him. He was curious as to what his brother wanted. His gaze drifting up to meet his twin's gaze.

The eldest blond only shrugged pulling the other into the room and pushing him against the wall before delivering yet another kiss to his plump pink lips. "It seems as if you want something little brother. What is it, do you want sex? I'm not giving it to you unless you ask." Teasing the other lightly raising his eyebrow.

"I don't want sex. It's not what I want right now." he said looking at him. "I want Tachi-chan to make love to me. I would really be much happier with that." he said looking into his twin's eyes with a hint of longing. He really wanted his brother more than he was willing to admit.

"I want to share my true passion of love for you on our wedding night. So it can still be special, yeah?" staring into golden identical eyes. Hugging his brother close to him and delivering a kiss to the plump pink lips. "Does that sound good enough for you, huh?" Closing the door to the room before walking to sit into his bed.

"That does sound very sweet of you Tachibana. I have no complaints." he said going over and sitting with his brother. He felt so odd now. They weren't fighting and they weren't upset with each other. This is what he's wanted for a while but now he felt confused. What was he suppose to do now? Shinobu felt a bit at a lost.

The eldest turned to look at his identical twin and stared intentionally. "So, when do you want to marry me? I want to move out and have you all to myself." Wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist and staring into the identical golden ones of his little brother.

"I love you Shinobu~"

"Well we can marry whenever you want to. Surprisingly I already have my dress picked out. Mother is seriously persistent." he said glancing to the side. It was hard to keep staring at his twin without feeling a bit aroused. "Okay I get it. Just don't say it while we are so close like this. I can't take it." he said his face gone completely red.

The older teen ignored the last statement that his brother has said and smiled. His brother had just said that the two of them could marry whenever they wanted. This was astounding news.

"So your telling me that I don't...have to wait any longer? We could get married now, today?" Staring at his brother with surprised expression. The family had money, so it wouldn't hurt one bit for the twins to marry so soon. "What do you say?"

"Yes onii-chi. We can get married as soon as you want. Its your word that can get the ball rolling." he said looking at him. Shinobu didn't expect such a reaction from his brother. Did getting married right now really make him so happy. He was glad to see Tachibana so excited.

Tachibana smiled and stood from the bed before picking his brother up bridal style to walk from the room. Well in that case he wanted to have a word with his mother. "MOM WHERE ARE YOU? I WOULD LIKE TO MARRY SHINOBU! HELLO!" The eldest laughed because he knew the woman would, once again, tell him that there was no need to be so loud.

Their mother walks out of her room. "Haven't I told you about shouting before. Now what nonsense are you yelling?" he asked looking at the two. "Tachibana has something to tell you." Shinobu said with a blushing face. He was far too embarrassed to say it himself

The eldest blond smiled at his younger brother when he saw how embarrased Shinobu was. Leaning down to take the other's lips Tachibana erotically kissed the smaller twin in front of their mother, licking the youngest male's neck before looking up to the lady occupying the room.

"It's not nonsense mom. I want to marry Shinobu....right now today, tomorrow...just really soon." Staring to the woman who had given birth to them.

Shinobu's eyes widened as Tachibana kisses him. He was completely caught off guard and freaking since their mother was there. He wanted to vanish into air at this point. She smiled as she looked at the two. "Very well you can both marry in the morning. Now I am going to rest for the occasion." she said walking away.

Tachibana smiled at his mother answers and slowly turned his attenion to his brother. "Well, look like we marry tomorrow little brother." Chuckling a little before walking Shinobu to the couch and not-so-genlty dropping him onto the surface. The eldest soon sat beside him and smiled lightly.

"Aren't you excited?" Staring to the identical golden eyes as his own.

[oh my so many hearts you have]

Shinobu closed his eyes and frowns. "I can't help but think many different things. All is happening so fast and I am not sure what to do. I love Tachi-chan and that's what matters to me." he said softly

{I have more than this I actually have 26 but can't fit them in my sig}

Tachibana looked to the younger of the two and smiled slight. "Well, as long as it's good emotions I don't care. I already have a tuxedo, just in case father wanted me with one. Never wore it though." pulling his brother into a kiss.

"After we marry we're moving out and into our own house. Mother may miss you, but that's how it has to be." The eldest blond was excited, no more than excited. Leaving the house to live with his brother was perfect. The smaller teen wouldn't deny him then, right?

"We are going to move out? Do you think mother will let us?" he asked worried she wouldn't want him to go. Shinobu was more than happy with this idea though something bothered him. 'I wonder how things will be if we move out... will Tachi-chan mind if I get clingy...' he thinks liking the idea a bit. He was already clingy to his brother but he'd get extra if it was just the two of them. Shinobu looked at his brother. "Uh, if we do move out what about my um... fetish..?" he asked shyly