A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

-Minutes later-

Tachibana was stumbling into the house with a brunette boy sporting big emerald eyes. He was surely beautiful, and the most attractive thing being his ass. The eldest blond slowly rubbed against the other's lower regions before turning his head slightly to kiss his thin-like lips. Shinobu defaintly had him in that area. His twin pink plump lips feeling much better than the brunette's, but at least the guy was still cute.

"Mom...! I'm home." He explained softly before glancing around to see if the other's were in the living room.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Shinobu flinched a bit hearing his brother's voice. "Oh would you look at that. Tachibana's home. Want to go down there and greet him?" she asked as she was in Shinobu's room the entire time. Shinobu nods as he follows his mother down to the living room. His eyes widen a bit seeing Tachibana all over some guy he's never seen before. That irritated him a bit but he refrained from saying anything. "Who is you friend Tachibana and is he staying for supper?" she asked with a smile as if she had no clue what was going on

Tachibana smiled at his mother before nodding and looking at Shinobu for a split second. Steering his golden eyes back to the women who birthed him the taller twin smirked giving his mom a small wink. "Yeah mom...this here is my ...well if everything goes well he'll be my boyfriend." Turning and kissing the brunette's lips as he blushed brightly.

"He'll be her for dinner."

Shinobu glanced to the side to avoid his brother's stare. He felt a pang in his chest but did his best to ignore it. "Very well you two can relax on the couch while me and Shinobu prepares supper. Come now Shinobu." she said heading into the kitchen. Shinobu frowns but follows her to the kitchen

Tachibana smiles to the other teen as he walks pass him to help their mother cook dinner. Slowly wrapping an arm around the brunette's waist, they soon sit on the couch to wait until the food was prepared. Looking to his one night stand he slightly smiles before standing up to walk in the kitchen. "So mom what will we have tonight?" The eldest asked acting casual.

(Azu...I'm so sorry. I hope your not mad at me. I've been busy lately and have been responding to some of my rp's but I was so stressed and forgot about ours. Stupid me)

Shinobu looked at his brother as he started gathering ingredients for his mother. "Oh we are having beef stew and potatoes. Your favorite Tachibana." she said humming a tune. Shinobu frowns even more at the thought of his brother going back over to the boy on the couch. He still couldn't bring himself to ask any questions though. 'Oh my he really is stubborn... its obvious you want to say something so just go for it..' she thinks as she glanced at Shinobu's face.

[i am not mad darling... i am sick so i haven't been on to really notice...]

Tachibana let out a wide smile before nodding to his mother. "Your right mom, your stew is always so wonderful. I can't wait until my friend~ taste it. He's going to love it, for sure." Turning to leave the kitchen. "Oh and mom, when we finish dinner I don't want to be disturbed once I take Branden in my room." Slowly smirking, his head turned in an angle so only his mother could see him.

"I bet your friend will love it as much as you do." she said cutting the beef up. Shinobu looked at his brother still not saying a word. "Oh very well. I shall keep Shinobu with me so that you two are left alone." she said happily. She was hoping by now Shinobu would have said something but it was just the two of them talking. She sighs softly as she turns on the stove.

Tachibana glanced to his brother and smiled, since the other didn't want to answer him, he would speak to him first. "I love you Shinobu." A wide smile spreading across his face, as he waited to see would his brother say something back. Slowly leaning against the wall his golden eyes searched his brother's folding his arms over his chest.

(I hope your feeling better also. >__^ -hugs-)

Shinobu jumped a bit as his brother called his name. He looked at his twin not sure how to answer him. "Uh, thank you. I love you too onii-chi." he mutters softly as he looked down. 'He said thank you.... oh my... he really is far too fragile...' she thinks as she looked at Tachibana. "Don't keep your company waiting." she hums

[thanks *hugs* i am cooking with a face mask while being on my laptop.. i am so skilled :p]

The older twin nodded before looking away from bis brother to smile softly at his mother. Pushing himself off the wall the eldest twin walked from the kitchen back to where the brunette was watching. Tachibana sat onto the couch before looking up to the male beside him. His one night stand was wearing a blush the blond leaned over to capture the soft pink lips of Branden's. The other moaned before his hands gripped into the shirt that Tachibana was wearing.

Shinobu was washing the dishes that were going to be used for supper. He didn't notice Tachibana kissing the other boy He decided to just ignore it as it seemed to not bother anyone. Their mother finished cooking and set the table. "Come eat you two." she called over to Tachibana. Shinobu was sitting as they waited for the two to join them at the table. "You are awfully quiet tonight. Is everything okay Shinobu?" she asked. "Yes mother. All is fine with you your baby." he said poking at the food. Somehow hearing Shinobu respond like that made her skin crawl.

Tachibana and his one night stand walked into the kitchen. Grabbing the brunette's chair the eldest pulled it back until Branden sat in it, and he pushed it to the table once more. The whiter male blushed lightly as the older twin leaned down to lick across his neck. Stepping away and to his seat he sat down and placed his hands in front of him. "Any progress mom?" He asked her knowing that it was too discrete for anyone else to know what their talking about.

Shinobu continued to just poke at his food not all too wanting to eat. "UH; unfortunately none at all. It seems to be locked away all bottled up inside. On the verge of wanted to burst open but far to scared to let it happen." she said as she began eating. Shinobu was deep in his own thoughts to really pay attention to them.

Tachibana nodded before looking to his brother. Why does he have to be so damn stubborn? It's ridiculous dammit. Tsk...maybe I have to say something, but what? Looking to his mom the eldest twin frowned before to poking at his food. "Maybe this is too much mom, what do you think?" His golden eyes steering to the women in front of him.

"Well there's one more thing we haven't tried. Its risky but you can try the three words that are precious." she said eating with a slight smile. Shinobu began eating softly as he was looking down. Their mother was speaking of the words 'I love you' but that was probably going overboard. Shinobu still wasn't paying attention to them.

"Should I tell," nodding his head toward his one night stand, trying to get his mom to know he was talking of Branden. "That I love him." the eldest blond finished whispering so no one else would hear him, no one but his mother. That would actually be a good idea...I wonder would that actualy get my twin's attention, or to at least have an reaction out of him. It would be sad if it didn't, Shinobu could be so stubborn at times.

"Its the last option you have." she said getting up to wash her dishes. Shinobu glanced over to his mother. He wonders what that meant. He hadn't been paying attention but that caught him. He wonders if his brother was planning to do something with this random guy. The thought angered Shinobu but not enough for him to do something about it.

The eldest blond glanced to his brother when the other had turned his head to pay attention to their mother. Smiling the older twin looked to Branden and smiled softly, thinking that now was a good time to start. "You know Branded I have something to tell you."

The brunette stopped eating before looking to the blond that he was with, a small blush once again appearing on his cheeks. "What is it?" His voice light, on the verge of being girly.

"I....have deep feeling for you. I love you." The brown haired boy went silent staring at the other male. Tears punched at his eyes before a wide, face splitting grin took over his face. "Really?"

"Yes."

Braden hugged the older blond tightly, burying his head into Tachibana's neck...sniffling slightly.

Shinobu glanced over at his brother when he started talking. Hearing what he had to say sort made him snap a bit. Shinobu stood up from his seat and practically pulled the two apart. "I don't care who the hell you are to my brother but do you dare think I'll sit by for this. You can be a fling or one night stand. No one in their right mind will get those words told to them by Tachibana except me. Now if you care to see tomorrow morning I think its best if you leave now." he said looking at the brunette with an intent to kill. Their mother in the kitchen trying to hold in her joy. 'Its about time you dummy.... my little baby is all grown up..' she thinks happily.

Braden was startled and looked back to the older twin to see he had a wide smile on his face, although it was directed toward the smaller blond. The brunette frowned before shaking his head. "You both are sick. I'm leaving." The male pouted before standing to leave. He rolled his eyes at Shinobu before biting his lip, tears in his eyes, and stomping out the room.

Shinobu turned to face Tachibana once the brunette had left the house. Their mother going to make sure he was gone. "You are so stupid Tachi-chan. You really wanted to make me cry that badly?" he asked tearing up. He couldn't help but to start crying right there. "Oh no. My baby is crying. Tachibana go cheer him up the best way you know how." she said with a smile.

The eldest blond grabbed onto his younger twin brother and kissed his lips softly. Holding the other closely Tachibana smiled at Shinobu and laughed a little. "It sure took you a long time to react." Grabbing the petit blond's hand the older twin pulled the young teen closer to him, placing his chin onto the other's head. "What do you want little brother?"

Shinobu was still crying even after the kiss. "I want Tachi-chan to want me forever." he said while crying. Their mother clears the table. "I doubt you'll get a better answer than that." she said with a smile. She was glad her son's were able to reconnect. "Well I will be in my room. You father is still recovering from his hospital visit and needs rest. You two play quietly." she said going down the hall. Shinobu looked at Tachibana with teary eyes.

Tachibana laughed at his mother knowing exactly what she meant by playing quietly. Holding onto Shinobu's face and kissing he smaller twin softly. "Do you want to do as mother said? Maybe to go in the room and have sex? Hm....your acting as if I was serious with that guy. You know that I only want you."