Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Dan gladly took the soup and closed his eyes, just enjoying the smell for a bit. He knew it was hot, and he knew it would warm him up, so he took a spoon and started eating it, leaning back against the pillows. He lifted his eyes up at Takashi question and blinked. “Uhhm... Guess you could call it that way?..“ He then motioned to a big radiator-like thing that was now on the ground near the wall. “Could you put it up and turn it on 5th?“ He asked, already looking forward to that wave of heat that was sure to come soon. He was so happy when his parents got him it...

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"Uhh ok." standing he walked to the 'heater' "This is way bigger than what I have." he laughed turning the knob to 5th...or that it was Dan said right. He walked over and sat down once again already feeling the difference in the temperature. "Hmm that's mire like it." he said lying back on Dan's bed. He had to admit he was tired. He would go to sleep as soon as Dan was going as well. "So how do you think you did on the quiz?" he asked. If course the boy would say he did well, when doesn't he; but that wasn't the point. The point was to let his friend know he was at least thinking if him. That he cared for his work as much as he, Dan, did.

Dan let out a sigh of relief when he felt the heat. As Takashi came back to sit on the bed, the smaller teen had already finished his soup and set the bowl down on a nightstand. He blinked sleepily and yawned before answering him. “I think I did well... Though I might have messed up on the last one.“ He mumbled out, sleep slowly overtaking him. “And you?“ Right after asking, Dan yawned and rubbed his eyes, trying to stay awake at least until the other replied.

Takashi smiled and grabbed the other forcing him to lay down. "You already know I did horrible. Without your help I would have failed." he explained once again putting his arm around the other's waist. He pulled Dan closer pushing his body to the back of the teen's feminine structure. Spooning the smaller boy he lifted his chin to rest on the top of his head. He was much warmer now and it felt nice. Closing his eyes he began to let sleep take over him. The heat was making it feel much more comfortable. How could you not fall asleep at a better time?

He let out a soft yelp when he was pushed down on the bed, his eyes widening slightly. Though, he couldn't have complained about the other's body pressed up against his own, Takashi's hand around his waist made him feel... Safe.

He smiled softly and snuggled into Takashi, enjoying the warmth. “I love you...“ These words escaped as a quiet whisper before the brunette fell asleep. A soft smile never left his face.

-LATER ON THAT DAY-

Takashi woke up to see that he was once again entagled with his best friend it was warm, it felt very good. Takashi glances down at Dan. Well tomorrow would be Friday, but would they really go to school. He hoped not. Plus Dan was sick so he wouldn't even ask. If Dan was willing to stay he would stay too. His stomach growled....ngh! Damn he was hungry. He shook Dan. "Dan. Hey Dan can you cook...I'm hungry. DAN!" he yelled. "I'm hungry could you please cook?" Takashi had felt bad for waking the brunette, but he was hungry. He would die if he didn't eat.

Dan groaned when he was roughly woken up and opened his eyes to glare at Takashi. “Not noow... Do it yourself if you're that hungry... I'm still iiill...“ He mumbled out before closing his eyes again. What he wanted to do today was just roll around in bed. He was in no mood for cooking, especially when that annoying headache was kicking in again. “And could you get me some pain killlers?..“ He asked, hoping the other one wasn't insulted by his previous words.

Takashi pouted. He couldn't cook if Dan remembered that or not. He would burn the whole house down, but he was right he was ill. He shouldn't force him to cook he would just find something quick to eat. Hearing the request for painkillers he jumped out if bed and raced sown stairs. Opening the medicine cabinet he saw just what he was looking for. Tylenol. He grabbed two pills and poured some orange juice. When sick orange juice was food to drink. He walked back up stairs not running because of the risk of spilling the juice. He opened the door and set the pills on the end table as well as the orange juice. "There." he said a big smile gracing his face. He was glad to be here for Dan.

"ok well I'm going to cook me something ok?" he left the room again searching through the refrigerator for something easy. He found some hot dogs. Hmm that was fine. Hot dogs were actually pretty good. He grabbed two and put them into a plate. He would be just fine.

Dan closed his eyes again while the other teen was gone. He was glad Takashi understood and didn't pester him about cooking anymore. Right now, if he even tried cooking, he probably would've failed. He was feeling bad, and he wanted to sleep more than anything else... When the red-haired guy came back with the medicine, Dan nodded him gratefuly and took the pills along with orange juice. He quickly put the pills into his mouth and swallowed them with juice, then set the now-empty glass down and laid back down on the bed. There he pulled the covers almost over his head just so he would feel warm and snuggled into the pillow. The pillows were so soft and comfortable...

He felt sleep overtaking him and let his body relax. Dan soon fell back asleep, lightly hugging the pillow.

Takashinshoved the rest if the hot dog in his mouth. Now he was done. He sat the play into the sing before drinking the rest of his beverage, which was orange juice. After he finished he also set it into the sink before pushing off the wall and walking upstairs. He knew that Dan was probably sleep now, but it didn't matter it gave him all the more reason to sleep also. Slowly walking up the stairs he rounded the corned and pushed opens Dan's door. Once in he closed it leaning shiner it before walking forward to the bed. Hmph....he knew it. Raising back the covers he joined his friend, but not before taking off his shirt. He turned to lay on hos back before closing his eyes. Sleep was beating at them anyways. Soon or later the red head was also in a slumber just as the brunette.

Dan was turning a lot in his sleep, somehow ending up on Takashi's chest as he woke up at night, his eyes wide as the image of his nightmare was still standing right before his eyes. He dreamt about Takashi getting... killed in an accident. What was even worse, the other one had died while saving him!

For a few seconds Dan could only stare at his sleeping friend, feeling his heart beating fast. He didn't know what he would do if Takashi actually died... He would probably just lay in bed all day, cry himself to sleep and be unable to do anything, because it would remind me of his friend too much. With one hand the brunette reached out to brush away a few locks of hair covering Takashi's eyes. The later always looked so peaceful in his sleep...

Feeling a sift brush across his face Takashi woke up. There in front of him was Dan. He was so close, yet so far away compared to yesterday. Breaking into a smile Takashi decided to tease. "Didn't have enough yesterday huh? Now you decide to molest me in my sleep?" He knew this wasn't true....well no he didn't; but he doubt Dan was brave enough to do that. One second thought...the brunette has been pretty egotistic lately...well maybe not egotistic, but he sure had a lot more confidence than usual.

Lifting up Takashi had unconsciously brought their face together, less than an inch apart; though he scooted away to the headboard. "So do you feel better, or are you still dying?" he asked a small smirk on his teasing face.

Dan blushed brightly at Takashi's words and looked away. He would never do something like that... Or would he? No, he'd be too embarrassed... Gosh, how did the thought of him actually doing it ever crossed his mind?!? Yesterday's events did not take a good turn on him. He unconsciouslly chewed on his lip, blushing brightly as he thought.

When Takashi lifted himself up, Dan's blush only intensified and he burried his face into the other's chest, pushing him back on bed after his question. "...I just had a nightmare..." He mumbled out into Takashi's naked skin, biting his lip slightly afterwards. Oh, how he needed a big hug from the other right now...

"A nightmare......hahaha wait...are you scared?" he teased. "Aww don't worry I won't let anyone kill you." rubbing into the boys brunette locks. He was such a kid even after all this tone. He hadn't changed much... He just became a bit more mature and that's all. "Everyone know that monsters doesn't exist Dan." he hugged the other tighter to his naked chest. The other boy was actually pretty warm. It felt good.

Raising his hands to stretch he looked at the clock... "Mm mind if we watch a movie or something. I don't plan on going to school today." the time currently showed that it was four fifteen. They had more over three hours before school started. "So whatcha' say? We skip?"

The smaller teen shook his head. "I'm not scared about myself dying... I'm scared of losing you.." He mumbled out, blushing brightly as he did. His cheeks puffed slightly when he heard the comment about monsers not being real. Monsters were real, just not in the form everyone thought they were supposed to be. Most monsters were either people or their characters and doings. Everyone could've turned into a monster - it really didn't take much to be one, at least in Dan's opinion.

Dan let out a soft sigh and snuggled onto the other. He really didn't want to get out of bed yet. It was warm here, and it was all he needed to be happy. The apocalypse could've started and he wouldn't have cared as long as he was able to stay in bed. "I don't wanna go anywhere today..." He breathed out, his eyes closed as he wrapped his hands around the other's neck.

Takashi looked surprised and nodded. "Ok fine we'll stay in bed." circling his arms around the smaller teen. Well...no movie. Dan wanted to stay in bed. He guess it wasn't all bad. It did feel really good though. Oh fuck it....he layed Dan's head on his chest, Takashi's chin resting on top of his head. Dan was so kind....worrying about him dying. Hmm so that was the nightmare huh? Well he can't say that he wouldn't be shaken up too if that dream had occurrd to him as well. Like said many times before he would be nothing without the girly boy. Nothing at all.

Pulling Dan tighter against him he chuckled a little. "Y'know you really do act like a giirl Dan." He laughed. "Don't get mad, but it's true. Your more like my long lost soul mate, except you happen to be a boy; though I guess that could work too right? Two boys as soul mates? Hmm..." A thoughtful expression was kicking at his face. He wasn't that curious. Whatever happened happened. He didn't know how his life would play out. He'd just live in the moment.

Dan smiled softly against his chest and snuggled into him. It felt so nice just laying there on top of the other teen, just feeling his body's warmth, hearing his breathing... It was all so relaxing. He could only feel this relaxed when he was with the other. Dan just loved the feeling that enveloped him when he was with Takashi.

And of course, the other had to do something to disturbe the peace... He acted like a girl? He was very much a boy, thank you. It wasn't his fault he acted like that around Takashi... The other teen was the one at fault because of that! He kept on teasing him, there was no other option than to blush at it. I mean, anyone would blush at the things he could say... Not that Dan never thought about doing all that with him.

And Takashi thought of him as his soulmate? He smiled softly against the taller's chest and lifted himself up a bit. "I thought of you as my soulmate a long time ago, already." He said with a soft smile never leaving his face, his hands still around the other's neck. The brunette bit his lip slightly while eyeing the other's mouth. He really wanted to feel their lips together again... Yesterday's events were already like ones that happened a long time ago for Dan.

Takashi laughed at the other. "Oh you have huh? But are you sure we are soulmates? I mean of course I love you and you love me, but will we stick together forever? Hmm yeah I guess we will huh? Nothing can break our friendship." he smiled. He looked at Dan he had a small dazed look on his face. What was that about? Sighing he closed his eyes the temperature was just right. It felt so good in here. He licked his dry lip putting his hands behind his head. This was good. If it continued he think he'f fall asleep again. What is better than sleeping in on a school day. Nothing.

Dan felt quite shocked because of the other's words. "Friendship?.." He asked quietly, his eyes widening a bit. So Takashi didn't want to do anything else with him? He just wanted to go back to being friends?... Dan slightly bit his lip while looking at the other teen. "I'm just a friend for you?" He asked a bit louder, waiting for Takashi's answer. The other one should've at least answered properly... If he said he didn't want to continue right now, Dan might be able to get over him... Maybe.

Takashi was taken back. "Uhh....yeah we're.....friends...." What was wrong with Dan? Did he not think they were friends? Nooo that was stupid to even think, of course the boy thought they were friend; but if he did why was he saying that? Images popped into Takashi's mind and his eyes widened...oh... did Dan think they were...more? Takashi frowned at the other. "Do....I um...we are friends Dan. I don't...recall being anything else. Look what happened yesterday was nothing. It.. meant nothing...right?" maybe the other was as curious as he was. He didn't want Dan to think that he wanted more. That would bring stress on the brunette right?

Though as the heater sounded through the room something didn't seem right. Something was off, but what was it?

Dan's lower lip trembled lightly from Takashi's answer. "It wasn't nothing to me..." He whispered out, looking away from Takashi. So it was nothing to the other one after all? He didn't want for them to be anything more than friends? Dan felt like he was going to cry soon. He had his hopes up for nothing...

All those thoughts about them being together were crushed in one second. A mere moment and Dan felt broken from inside. Did Takashi not realize at all what Dan wanted? Did Takashi really think he would get over him any time soon? Of course he wasn't able to...

Dammit! He has just said the wrong thing. "It meant something to you?" 'Of course it did idiot.' He thought to himself. 'He had admitted to having a crush on you how could it not mean anything?' sighing he looked at Dan. The feminine teen seemed close to tears. Brow furrowing he perched his lips. "I didn't mean it like that Dan. I mean... Of course it meant something, but are you willing it to change our friendship? What do you expect?" he loved his best friend and he didn't want it to end this way. Not at all. He was willing to do anything to make Dan happy. The last thing that Takashi would ever think of was to hurt Dan. Pulling the other into a hug he rubbed his head. Messing up the brown locks. "I'm sorry ok?"

Dan took in a hitched breath at the other's question. Of course it meant something to him! It meant a lot... He could feel he was really close to crying and as Takashi kept on talking , he finally broke down, letting the other hug him. Right now he had no idea what he was supposed to say...

For the first time, he actually wanted Takashi out. He needed some peace to think, but he didn't want Takashi being anywhere else but here... A chocked down sob left his lips and he slowly pulled away from the taller one. “C.. Can you just answer me one question?..“ He closed his eyes before asking the question. “What do you see me as?.. Only as a friend, with no chances of becoming anything more?...“ Tears were streaming down his face as he asked, looking down.

Takashi watches as the tears flowed down Dan's cheeks. The liquid seeming to never want to stop. The smaller teen was vulnerable...so innocent. Takashi had hurt his feelings once again. He had made the other cry. Clenching his teeth the other asked would he ever see him as more than a friend.

Well can he? "I-I Can't answer that question. I'm not positive what I think. All I know is that you mean so much to me. I never meant that it was nothing Dan. I promise. Anything I do with you is a memory that I want to remember forever. Please stop crying." Nudging the others chin he forced the boy to look at him. "I'm really sorry. I'm an idiot, you know I don't think before I talk." he said trying to make the other understand. Though tears ran down Dan's cheeks Takashi could admit he was beautiful. Leaning closer he placed their forehead together. "I love you."

Takashi's words only made more tears flow down his cheeks and he pushed the other teen away. “First you say you can't... You can't answer, then you say you love me, can't you make up your mind for once?!?“ Dan had started shouting without even realizing, but he needed his answer. Takashi was only making everything more confusing for him... He couldn't understand whether the other mean ‘I love you‘ in a platonic way, or in a more romantic way... While Dan's bangs covered a part of his face, his whole body was shaking because of the sobs he was still trying to hold in. He just wanted an answer...