Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Smiling Takashi stood to stretch.. "Thank you....I guess. Hmm...though it seems like today will be pretty relaxed. How are you going to greet your parents if you can't stand?" he asked guilt once again striking him. He would never ever do what he did again. He would be sure to let Dan take charge before even trying to fuck the other. Well....until he got the hang of what to do. Then he could handle it all on his own, with little to no help from the petit teen. Takashi shook his head...he shouldn't think about this but, guess this also meant no birthday sex. But...it didn't matter...as long as his friend was there it didn't matter.

Crackling his knuckles he rolled his head around. It seemed that he was trying to catch a cramp, he didn't want that. Slowly stopping he sighed sitting back onto the bed. "Do you mind if I watch TV?" he asked pointing to the television on Dan's wall.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Dan blinked at the first question. How would he greet his parents?.. “They'll just come here, I guess. If they ask you, just tell them I slipped and fell, so my lower back hurts a lot. This will also explain why you're here... Just say you were taking care of me.“ The brunette finished up, looking at the ceiling. How will his dad react?.. A slight frown made its way to the smaller teen's face. What if he didn't like them being together?... But no, that couldn't happen. His dad also wanted him good...

Dan turned back to the red head as he asked about TV. “Hm? Sure, I don't mind..“ He mumbled out, then covered a yawn. He wouldn't mind having some coffee right now...

"Thank you." Takashi slide beside Dan placing his arms around the petit boy's shoulder before turning on the TV. He changed through the channels and stopped on a scary movie. Glancing at Dan he smiled slightly pecking his lips softly before laughing. "I bet you do mind if I watch this right?" he asked smiling brightly. He was trying not to laugh while staring into this light green eyes. Pulling Dan closer he kissed him again. The soft lips beneath him felt so good on his. Takashi loved kissing the other...it always felt so.... unbelievable.

Hands snaking up the long sleeved black shirt he circled Dan's nipples nibbling the bottom lip of his best friends. Pulling away slowly he pulled the other in his lap leaning the other against his chest. Steering his eyes back to the TV he watched the movie. It was just of zombies....he hoped it wasn't too scary for Dan. In Takashi's opinion zombies weren't really scary....just epic.

Dan pouted. A horror movie?.. Takashi knew the brunette couldn't stand them! "Of course I do.." Dan managed to mumble out before the other kissed him. It was getting natural - slowly, really slowly, but it was. When the red head slid his hand under his shirt, Dan let out a soft yelp. "Takashi, don't do this!" The smaller teen quickly said, feeling the other pull away. When he was pulled on his lap, a yelp escaped the brunette's lips. "Mmmh, Takashi... P-Put me dooown, it hurts..." Even for a few seconds, if the ice wasn't pressed up against his body, it already started hurting. The brunette waited for Takashi to put him back down on the heavenly cold ice... He hoped the taller teen wouldn't get it the wrong way.

Takashi glanced down at the other before frowning slightly. Oh he had forgot about the pain the other was in. Slowly placing Dan back against the ice he smiled softly. "I'm sorry...I forgot. I should get you some more ice before those melt." he stood before looking at the TV. Grabbing the remote he changed the television before leaving. Dan was such a scaredy-cat...he couldn't watch anything even a but gruesome. Waltzing down the familiar trail to the kitchen he opened the freezer grabbing the ice and once again the cabinet for a zip lock bag. Pouring some ice into the bag he placed the items both into the rightful places.

Sighing Takashi grabbed the bag of ice before running up the stairs to the brunette. Smiling upon entering the door he held out the ice to Dan. "I can't even forgive myself for hurting you like that." Takashi felt awful. He wished that he knew what he was doing. That way Dan wouldn't have gotten hurt and wouldn't be in so much pain. Especially how he described it...a torch.....inside him. It made The red head flinch. That was horrible.

A sigh escaped Dan's lips as the other placed him back down on the ice. The brunette shook his head and smiled at Takashi's words. "It's okay.. And thanks." Before walking off, the red head had changed the channel and Dan felt relieved. He hated horror almost as much as he hated cold. Those two things combined would be the death of him... He'd rather stay somewhere warm... Or better, hot, and watch a comedy or something like that.

When Takashi came back with the ice, the smaller teen took the bag, nodded gratefully and put it under his back again. The wave of coldness jolted through his lower body, making it numb. This was better than pain, that's for sure, but he kind of wished Takashi would've waited and this wouldn't have happened. It seemed like the later thought the same. A soft groan left Dan's lips and he looked at the taller teen. "It's okay, really... This won't happen again, anyway." The brunette then smiled at the other, trying to convince himself as well. He couldn't help but feel slightly afraid that this might be repeated someday...

At the comment Takashi only bit his lips. Dan was right....it wouldn't happen again, because he had no intentions of ever touching his best friend again. Maybe that would make Dan think he wasn't attracted to him but that wouldn't be true. The red head would make sure that he told the later how he felt about him....he was just afraid that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back and his actions would repeat again...and the pain...that the other felt would be back again. Takashi didn't want that. He wanted the other to always be smiling as well as himself, not feeling guilty.

Turning to the television he sighed... He really enjoyed horror, but his best friend didn't. Oh well he guess the....cartoon could do. What exactly was this. It was on comedy central so it should be funny at least. He looked toward the clock to see that time had passed quite a bit. It was now eight fifteen. Dan thought his parents would come in the evening time. Hm...and to say that the other fell....that's why his back was hurting. Would that be believable? The brunette's mom was quite intelligent and he doubt she didn't know when her son was lying to her. Though it wouldn't be a big deal to her....possible.

Dan turned to the TV as well, raising an eyebrow. "Hey, Takashi, pass me the remote controll.." He didn't exactly want to watch a cartoon. There should be a good comedy on some other channel. The brunette really wanted to watch it. Some of their classmates were talking about it a few days ago, and Dan thought it should be pretty good. Anyway, it would definitely be better than horror. His fear of horror movies began when his parents left him alone for the night, for the very first time. That night the smaller teen didn't go to sleep early and stayed up a bit longer, watching movies. Of course, he stumbled on one horror movie and, well, it scared the shit out of him. He was only 9 or 10 that time, too. He could still remember how he called his parents to come back home and how he wasn't able to sleep... A slight smile appeared on his face at this memory. Gosh, he really was kind of stupid.

Takashi gladly passed the remote to the other. He really wasn't into cartoons either, but he wasn't sure what Dan watched. Glancing into the light green eyes he smiled slightly leaning to kiss his soft lips lips again, pulling away. "What exactly do you have in mind?" he asked watching as the channel changed. Oh he could now tell that Dan was into comedy. Hm....figures. Though he wondered what the other would do if they said a dirty joke. He'd blush like a girl right. Chuckling to himself he propped his pillow against the head board so he could lean back with ease...he was still in an upright position though.

The smaller teen gladly kissed back, closing his eyes for the short kiss. Which one was it now?.. Takashi had already kissed him so many times... A smile appeared on Dan's face as he turned back to the TV. This was really nice... He was able to just lay with Takashi here, no worries, no fears... He always felt safe with the red head, though he wasn't exactly sure why.

"Mmh? Oh, there's a good comedy... Right here." Dan said when he finally found the channel with the comedy. He hoped it really would be as funny as he thought it would be.

Takashi loved the way that Dan always kissed him back. He loved the other's soft lips....he wished that he could just make out with the other but he was afraid. Firstly it would no doubt excite him and he was pretty sure that the the brunette was scared of his member at the moment. He didn't blame him though....it was his fault after all. Second, he didn't want to seem to only be using Dan for pleasure. He really did love him. Sighing he slide closer to the other so Dan could lay on him if he wanted to. Stretching he put his arm around the other's shoulder kissing his temple before looking at the television.

This was the comedy that everyone at school was conversating about. It was suppose to be funny...one of the funniest comedy on the station at this point. Takashi wasn't really into comedy either...unless of course it actually made him laugh....and to be honest not most were funny at all.

As Takashi got closer, the brunette put his head on the other's shoulder. Takashi was always so waaarm... He sure felt nice. Dan smiled when the red head put his arm around the smaller teen's shoulders. There, close and warm. Just amazing...

The brunette turned back to the TV, focusing on the comedy. It usually wasn't hard to make him laugh, and this one was really good! Dan soon started chuckling, snuggling closer to Takashi as he did, still making sure to keep the ice in place. Now their bodies were pressed up against eah other, and it really gave so much safety to the small teen. Right now there were no dangers at all, nothing that could make any of them unhappy.

Takashi kissed Dan again when he began to chuckle. The brunette seemed to be in a much better mood. Takashi was glad to see that, knowing as he was the cause of the other foul mood. Securely holding the younger teen to him, he watched the comedy show. This one, that the whole school seemed to know, was actually pretty good. The red head enjoyed it actually. It was also a good way to pass time. Closing his eyes and listening to the light laugher of Dan relaxed the taller teen. The petit boy wasn't that hard to amuse. Along with not being that hard to embarrass...that was why Takashi always teased him. He liked the blushes that appeared on the other.

Pulling up his legs he opened his eyes to once again watching the show. It seemed that everyone's review on the show was pretty accurate. At least it was laughable....especially for the brunette. Though he only wanted to hear the laughter of the other, that reasoning, he kept from laughing.

Dan turned to the other after a while. "Hey, is it not amusing to you?.." The brunette asked out of curiosity. Takashi didn't laugh even once while they were watching the movie... For Dan himself, it was pretty funny, laughter came from him oftenly. He was really enjoying this movie and he was glad he decided to watch it. It was worth it!

As he waited for Takashi's answer, he raised his eyebrows at the sound of a car driving into the yard to his house. Were his parents back already? But... Why would they be back so soon?..

Takashi glanced at Dan due to the question. "Nah....it's funny...I'm just enjoying your laughter." he admitted pulling the other a little closer being aware of the ice pack this time. The taller teen was really enjoying this time together.... Soon a car pulling into the drive way attracted the red head's attention...wait?! His parents were back so soon? Pulling away from the boy he stood quickly. "Umm did you happen to gather your clothes the other day? Dan your....umm clothes are still in the living room right?" he asked. When he was searching for his clothes he didn't check to see if Dan's where also scattered there, but of course they were. It wasn't that hard.

Biting his bottom lip he grabbed the door knob and was about to exit the room.

Dan's eyes widened. That's right, his clothes! “Yeah, they're still there!“ Dan said while looking at the other. Takashi soon was out of his room and the brunette bit his lip, thinking about why would his parents be back so soon. What if something actually happened? No, it couldn't be... But what other explanation there is to it?

Dan felt really worried now, various thoughts running through his mind. He just hoped it wasn't anything too serious...

Takashi was now down stairs picking up the other's clothing. He looked back upon hearing the keys enter the locked door. Quickly he ran up the stairs at the same time the door was opened. He heard the call for Dan but continued running until he was in the bedroom. He dropped the clothes onto the floor staring at his petit friend. "I'm soooo fucking nervous." he stated. He was shaking....he really was nervous, but why? Any other time he would be fine. Taking in a deep breath he settled beside the brunette... Dan seemed frightened?

"Is something bothering you?" What could be wrong with his best friend? Was he ok?

Dan could only think of the possibility of his parents getting hurt. The more he thought about it, the more realistic it seemed. As Takashi ran back into his room, Dan still couldn't stop. He heard the red head's question and looked at him. “I just have a bad feeling for some reason...“ With these words the door opened and a woman in her forties entered the room. She had long blonde hair, light green eyes the same as Dan's and wore a worried expression on her face. “Dan!“ She was only say before noticing the scene. “What happened?...“ Her question echoed through the room, while the small teen finally opened his mouth. “Mom, where... Where's dad?...“ His question sounded weak and made the woman look away, biting her lip. “...He's in a hospital... We got into a car accident...“

Takashi eyes widened as he glanced to Dan's mother back to the other teen. He was worried for the other....how would he react. Dan's father was a good person...he hoped that nothing severely terrible would happen to the man...like if he was to get paralyzed ... Or have back injury. Though Takashi would rather that than anything fatal. If Dan was sad then that would radiate to him. Why did something so terrible have to happen?

Slowly moving his eyes back to the blonde headed lady he bit his lip. He hoped that the man was ok. Though he wanted to ask a question he didn't....it wasn't his place. This was Dan's family not his. Asking about the father of his friend's would be awkward an a little rude. Perching his lip he glanced back at the petit teen. This was a disaster after a disaster.

Dan's mouth dropped and he stared at his mother for a while. Hospital?... “Mom, what's wrong with him?.. He... He'll be okay, right?..“ Dan asked, feeling completely out of this world. This couldn't have been real... His dad... Couldn't be in a hospital...

“He's going to be okay, but he'll have to stay there for a bit... There's still a chance he won't be able t-to walk...“ The woman said before bursting into tears. She came up to the brunette and hugged him close, tears streaming down her face, while Dan could only stare somewhere into the wall. His brain refused to take this. The small teen slowly wrapped his hands around his mother and glanced at Takashi, fear shining in his eyes. What was he supposed to do?

When those fearful eyes glanced at Takashi his heart broke. He didn't want Dan to look at him with that hurt filled look. It only made him feel useless...and to be completely honest he was useless. There was nothing that he could do at this point. He couldn't dare say anything...fearing that it may be stupid...and make Dan worse off than he was. He wouldn't bring up the relationship either...it needed to be told at a better time. Takashi just chose to avert his eyes looking away from the other...though....maybe that was a bad move. Slowly reaching out his hand he grabbed Dan's fingers between his and lightly squeezed them.

Takashi couldn't imagine what Dan was feeling, even if it happened to one of his parents. Why? Well...Takashi didn't have a close relationship with his parents...he had no bond with them...well unless you considered a hated one. Biting his lips he decided to look toward his best friend. Those light green eyes, identical to his mother's, were filled with fear and sadness. He really hoped that Dan could find a way to cheer up...though he knew that was next to impossible.

Dan closed his eyes soon after, his mom still crying. Why did this happen?... Once he felt Takashi take his hand, the brunette felt at least a little bit more relieved. The light squeeze helped, too. He knew Takashi was giving his support this way. After a few minutes, his mom pulled away, wiping off the last traces of her tears. “I'm sorry I broke down like this... I'm sure it was quite a shock for you too...“ She let out a sad smile, then stood back up and looked at the hands of the two teens. “...Are you two?..“ Her unfinished question made Dan blushbrightly even at this situation. Even so, he nodded slightly, looking away from the woman.

“Dan... I'm not mad or anything, you know..“ His mom said while smiling at the two, her hands still shaking slightly. “Now how about I go and make something to eat?“ She clapped her hands with a smile before walking off the room, closing the door afterwards. That was when tears started streaming down Dan's face.

Once Dan's mother left he sighed. Well.... She knew now. It was better than he thought. He at least thought that a threat would be added in there somewhere but guess not. Takashi then turned to look at Dan and gasped...he was....crying? Frowning he grabbed his best friend...well boyfriend in a hug. He didn't want his....significant other? Whatever he didn't want Dan to cry. Nudging his chin to make the smaller petit teen look at him. He kissed his lips softly holding the other's closer to him. He pulled away...not wanting to get sexual at a time like his. It would ruin the bond that they had. Though he needed one more. Kissing the other once again. After a while he sadly smiled at the other. "It's going to be fine. Your dad is going to be ok."

Dan let his tears flow down as the red head hugged him. He felt horrible... He knew his mom left to give them privacy, and probably to have her time alone as well. The brunette slowly wrapped his hands around Takashi's neck, slight sobs leaving his mouth. When the other pulled him away and kissed him, Dan still couldn't stop his tears. The second kiss only intensified them. After those two kisses Dan pulled Takashi close, burying his face into the other's shoulder. Okay? It wasn't going to be okay... What if his dad actually never walked?..

Takashi held Dan...slowly rubbing his hand over his back. He didn't like it when the other cried. It hurt him also. "I know that your probably scared, but don't be...at least he's ok." he said trying to cheer the other up. Takashi wasn't clear if he said something that could have hurt the other more, but at least he was trying. At situations like this anyone with a heart would be in trouble. They would be skeptical of what to say. This was a bigger problem for Takashi because Dan was now his boyfriend. He would rather not hurt him...in any kind of way. That would make him feel guilty. The taller teen just decided to keep quiet and hold the petit boy until he stopped crying. He didn't care if it took all night. That what boyfriends were for right? It sounded weird to say boyfriend but soon it will become familiar.