Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Takashi looked at Dan. "Oh...hey how are you?" he asked trying his best not to be too embarrased. Well what's done is done they couldn't change it so there was no reason to act like that. Sighing he stood and hugged the other. "I would have picked you up, but....yeah something came up." he lied.

"So did you finish your homework? I noticed before I slept you didn't finish it. Maybe you did though because you always do." he teased giving Dan a wide smile.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

With a smile on his face he tilted his head. "I'm pretty good, thanks~" He knew he didn't sound like himself, but he couldn't help it... If needed, he'd go on with a fake smile on his face all day so Takashi wouldn't feel a difference. Oh, so something came up, hm? "No, it's okay, don't think about it..."

He chuckled slightly and looked at Takashi. "Homework? Yeah, I... I finished it this morning.." He looked away, slightly embarrassed when he remembered exactly why he didn't do it in time.

"Uhh yeah I....um guess that was my fault huh?" he said chuckling. "But it....felt good didn't it? Uhh I mean....Uh nothing." he said a blush on his face. He really wish that didn't come out his mouth. Stupid stupid stupid. Mm what would Dan say. Maybe he had regret it. Dammit. He could be so stupid sometimes. Frowning he scratched his head smiling nervously.

The bell would ring in less than fifteen minutes. He had once again possible made what could have been a good conversation awkward. Sighing he glanced into his friends eyes. He was so attractive though. Mm he was so stupid sometimes.

"I-It wasn't your fault at all!" He ensured the other teen. "And besides... I-I enjoyed it..." Dan mumbled out, blushing brightly now. He couldn't believe he was actually saying something like that. He looked away, trying to hide his embarrassment. He wondered if today they could still chat as usual and not feel very uncomfortable with each other. He really felt like the biggest idiot on Earth right now.

Takashi looked toward the boy surprised. He didn't know that someone like Dan would admit that. Hmm he couldn't believe it. So he did enjoy it....well...that was a bit self explanatory. He did cum...as well as himself so he had to enjoy it. Takashi laughed attracting others attention. "Mm my my Dan I didn't know you were so dirty~" he teased. Guck being embarrased he didn't care anymore. They were just both in the moment. It's not like it would happen again, even though his friend had a crush on him. He could see how that could have happened seeing as they only hung with each other with no outside friends.

Dan could feel himself blushing brighter every second. What did Takashi think of him after he said something like that? Relief hit him when he heard the taller teen's laugh and his usual teasing. Maybe it would be back to normal... But did he really want that? The more Dan thought about it, the better he realized he didn't want for it to have been only a one-time experience. Who knew if Takashi thought the same thing...

The brunette was still looking away, too embarrassed to look at Takashi properly, when the bell rang and he looked around. "A-Anyway, we should go... We'll be late for the first period!"

Takashi smiled wrapping his arm around the other's shoulder. "Yeah your right. We'd better get to class or risk being yelled at." Walking his friend into the school he squeeze him closer to him. Grabbing Dan he hugged him before he departed from him. "Gotta go to my locker see ya." he said a little loud. Takashi walked away and smiled. He would be all good with his friend. He would just act as if everything was normal.

Walking down the hall he stopped at his locker and undid the lock. Grabbing his books needed, he lifted them out before sighing; he closed the locker back reapplying the lock. He couldn't wait to see Dan again. Was that strange?

Dan's breathing hitched slightly when the other wrapped his arm around his shoulders. This one friendly gesture was enough to make his heart go wild. He really had to do something about it... The brunette nodded a bit at Takashi's words, looking at the ground while walking. What happened yesterday only intensified his feelings, he couldn't wait for the next time-... He really had to get a grip. It was probably never going to be the same, no matter how much he tried to fake it. When Takashi left for his lockers, Dan let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his face.

He really didn't know what was he supposed to do now. One thing was for sure - he really couldn't stop his feelings now. It was too late for that...

Takashi was now in class. One he hated most; that is why he was sure to sit by Dan. It was his most hated subject....it was many people most hated subject....the hardest subject in the world. The most ridiculous subj- ok it was math. There he said it. Takashi hated to admit it though. He would try to do his work to the best of his ability so that Dan wouldn't be disappointed in him, or think he was worrisome with how much he ask for answers; but it was to no prevail. He sucked at it; and even though he tried.....he failed. Sighing he glanced at Dan, they were currently taking a quiz and the other teen seemed to being doing just fine; unlike him. He was doing terrible.

"Dan..."he whispered. "I suck at this...I'm going to fail. I need some help." he asked his eyes pleading. His average in math was a seventy-nine. That was great compared to what he did have. He was a point away from having a C. It was all because of the help that Dan had given him.

Dan sat down next to Takashi just before the bell rand and the teacher started handing out their quizes. He felt like he was ready for this one, even though he didn't study yesterday... He picked up a pen and started solving the problems, sometimes glancing at the teacher. He was one of those few people who actually liked math, and he didn't regret it. Math really wasn't that hard... Once you have learned all the formulas, you were able to breeze through the excercises easily... At least that was what he thought.

A soft sigh escaped his lips when he heard Takashi ask for help. He looked at the teacher, to make sure she wasn't looking and secretly wrote down some answers for him, making sure he wasn't caught while doing that. After giving the answers he returned to working on his own quiz, blinking a few times. He was feeling a bit dizzy since morning...

Takashi had taken the cheat notes with a zeal. Was that crazy? Well it wasn't if it helped one pass their test. He quickly jotted the answers down stuffing the cheat notes into his pocket. Dan had gave him the answer to thirty five problems out of fifty. That was enough to pass right. Hmm ok so he could do a little math. Hmm how much would each problem count as. So there was fifty problems. Oh this was easy. Each problem would count as two point. Because two plus fifty was one hundred and everything had to equal up to one hundred percent right? Right. Uhh so thirty five times two was.... Uhh... Oh seventy. Well a seventy was passing, but he'd try the rest by himself.

He looked to Dan and smiled. "Thanks." he whispered. He loved Dan sooooo much for this kind is stuff. He began to work on the other problems as best as he could.

Dan nodded slightly at Takashi's 'Thanks' and rubbed his forehead. He was seriously starting to feel a bit bad... He shook his head and continued to solve the problems, resting his head on his palm. He had to at least finish the quiz. With a deep breath he wrote down the last few answers and sighed. Maybe he should go to the nurse after this? The numbers were getting a bit blurry in front of his eyes and he rubbed his forehead again before standing up to give in his quiz. The teacher looked at him a bit worried as he walked back to his seat, hiding his face in his palms.

He just hoped he didn't catch a cold or anything...

Takashi stood after Dan and turned his paper in as well. When he was back in his seat he glanced at Dan. "So ho-" he stopped seeing Dan face hid in his palms. He began to worry. "Are you ok?" he whispered trying not to disturb the others around him. Way was wrong with Dan? Did his head hurt or was it something much worse. He couldn't be crying...no he didn't hear sniffles. Aww....Dan was sick. Hmm he smiled. "Um ....Mrs. Flounder may I take Dan to the nurse? He seems a bit shaken." she looked up and nodded. Her face etched with worry also.

Takashi stood and smiled holding his hand out for Dan. "Come on lets take you to the nurse."

Dan barely heard what Takashi said, as he tried to shake out of it. He raised his head up when Takashi stood next to him, blinking a few times. The nurse?.. What was he - a pshycic or something? With a soft sigh he took his hand and stood up, his light green eyes slightly clouded. He could hear whispers around their classmates and one part of his brain realized they were standing out a bit. A groan escaped his lips and he let go of Takashi's arm, slowly walking towards the door. Right now he wanted to lay down somewhere and sleep...

Takashi followed behind Dan trying to make sure he was ok. He grabbed the other by the waist as the exit the door. "What's wrong with you? Are you ok?" he asked. Was his friend sick and not telling him. He hugged the boy closer to him guiding him so that he wouldn't fall. He seemed to be light headed and he didn't want the other to get hurt. He leaned Dan's head on his shoulder. "Afterwards, we can take you home. If you want." he said smiling softly at the brunette.

Dan wiggled a bit in Takashi's arms. "Not so clooose..." He mumbled out, not completely realizing what was happening. The brunette tried to get a bit further away from the taller one, blinking sleepily. Go home after this?.. "Can you come with me then?.." He slurred out while trying to keep his balance. The whole world was spinning for him right now, and he wasn't enjoying that feeling at all. He hated being sick. It always lasted long, and it was boring.

Takashi was struck with surprise. Dan had pushed him away, not literally, but yeah. He wouldn't take it to heart though, the guy was sick. He just continued to walk with him. He listened to the steps they were making until Dan's voice assaulted his ears. 'Can you come with me then' huh? He wanted him to go home with him? Takashi laughed as if he would stay at school while his friend was at home sleep or something. "Ha you didn't even have to ask. I was coming whether you wanted me to or not." he admitted.

The nurse's office wasn't far now. He just wanted Dan to feel better.

Dan nodded slightly and shaked his head to get rid of the dizziness. He didn't know why he even asked that. Of course Takashi would've come anyway. The other always took care of him when Dan got ill. It made a smile appear on his face as he thought about it.

But he was starting to feel cold. He hated cold more than anything. Cold was, well, his enemy? Dan scoothed closer to Takashi. "I'm cold..." He mumbled out before pressing up against Takashi's warm body. The later always felt very warm, at all times. Was that even normal? It was like his body temperature was always higher than the one of a usual person.

Takashi chuckled...of course he'd come back. He wrapped his arm once again around his waist. They were almost at the nurse. Only a left turn.....here they were. Takashi opened the door before using his arm around Dan's waist to push the other teen in first. He wanted to have Dan checked out quickly so that he could take him home and make him lay down. The nurse had grabbed Dan and checked his pulse, eyes, mouth, breathing ect. It seemed like hos friend was have slight dizzy spells and was catching a cold due to all the wind lately. Takashi just listened as the nurse explained that she was going to let Dan rest for a while before sending him back to class. Except she had given him some medicine. Not before making him sign a script though. She had dismissed Takashi and asked for him to leave. He only nodded before walking to Dan. He kissed his forehead. "After your dismissed we'll leave ok?"

Dan didn't even realize what was going on anymore. He could just stare somewhere with a blank expression, slowly doing what the nurse told him to. He was still feeling dizzy and did not really want to stand anymore. He blinked a few times when Takashi came up to kiss his forehead and nodded at his question. The brunette had no need for staying in school anymore. The quiz was over, and he was pretty sure there was nothing more planned out today. Weekend was close, he could just sleep and get better until Takashi's birthday... And think of a present for him. It wouldn't be nice of him if he came to his best friend's... Or maybe his boyfriend's?.. Well, Takashi's birthday without a present. What could he possibly get the other teen? A soft groan escaped his lips while the nurse kept on checking on him and mumbled out various advices on how to get better and how to take better care of himself. She was getting a bit annoying now... It was probably the yesterday's rain's fault he got a cold.

When the nurse finally finished, he left the room with slight relief and looked around for Takashi.

Of course Takashi didn't go back to the class. He was leaning against the brick on the side of the nurse's office. Grabbing Dan's hand as he walked past him he once again, like twice before, placed his arm around his waist. He Smiled at Dan and guided him off the school's ground. Dan didn't live far from the school so it would be easy to get him into bed soon.

They had been walking for about ten minutes and they were finally here. He led Dan to the door before pulling his arm away from around the teen's small waist. "So when willing get my key?" he asked. It really would be nice if he had one, even though he didn't live her. Though if he did he'd be happy, because he would be awoken by Dan everyday. Ahh that sounded like heaven. He chuckled at himself watching Dan.

Dan let the taller teen guide him home, leaning closer to him. Takashi's hand around his waist felt really nice... He wondered if the other would lay with him. It would be so nice having Takashi's warm body against his own... Dan let a smile make its way to his face until they reached home. He slowly picked out the key from his pocket and turned to Takashi. “I can try asking my parents to actually get you one...“ He mumbled out, blushing slightly. It would be nice having him around in mornings...

With this thought he unlocked the door and stepped inside, waiiting for Takashi.

"Hahaha oh really? You know...we act like a married couple." he teased. "I know! We should just get married and have kids." laughing he followed behind Dan as he opened the door. This house was always cozy and felt so good. He smiled and grabbed Dan's hand before pulling him up stairs. "You should lay down. We don't want you to faint now do we?" grabbing the blankets on the bed he pushed Dan toward it. "Go ahead. I can fix you up some soup." he said walking to the door. "You better be in bed when I get back."

Takashi wanted to be of some help to his friend. He wanted him to get better soon. It would be no fun if he stayed sick, but he didn't mind taking care if him. That's what friends were for. Opening the cabinets he pulled out some chicken noodle soup and prepared to put it on the stove just to warm it up. This was already pre-cooked. Dan's mom was always prepared for time like these. She had cough medicine, cough drops, soup, etc. Hm she was one to think ahead.

Dan blushed brightly at his words, but kept silent. Did Takashi even think Dan could've taken more than a joke? It probably would be nice being able to call Takashi his husband... Or maybe these were just weird thoughts caused by the cold. He simply let the other teen drag him towards his bedroom where he was basically pushed into bed. He nearly fell on it, and when he had regained his balance, Takashi was gone. That guy was way too fast...

Dan sighed softly and got into a loose shirt and a pair of shorts before climbing into bed. He slipped under the covers and let out a sigh of delight. They were a bit warm, and it sure was a nice feeling...

Takashi was done with the soup he was now walking back upstairs to give it to Dan. Upon opening the door he tripped some of the soup spilling on the floor. "Dammit I'll get that up." he said walking up th Dan. He placed the bowl into Dan's lap and smiled. He walked out room to go retrieve the mop. Running back up the stairs he cleaned the mess before discarding the mop to the entrance of Dan's room. Coming close to his friend he sat beside him. "Eat up...it's actually pretty good, though I'm sure you've tastes it before." he said dumbly trying to strike up a conversation. "Uhh you have a heater right?" he said looking around. That's what he had in his room, but knowing Dan the probably had a central heating system.