Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

"Yeah I should it is getting pretty cold in here. Be right back love." he said running from the kitchen. Dashing up the stairs he searched for his shirt. Throwing it on he made Dan's bed. He was the one to mess it up after all. Walking out the room he shut the door before jumping down the stairs. Walking back into the kitchen he smiled at Dan. He was the best friend ever, not many friends would cook for you; but Dan did for him. He wasn't selfish like most people.

On the wall hung an apron which attracted Takashi. He wondered how Dan would look with it on. Laughing he reached to grab the item of.... clothing? Whatever. "Hey shouldn't you wear this? Maybe....with nothing else on?" he teased laughing softly. There that blush was once again. He loved how embarrased he could make Dan feel.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Dan let out a small groan when Takashi left, rubbing his face with his palms. He was probably red as the sunset right now, and Takashi wasn't doing anything to help! No, no, he had to focuse on cooking. Once his thoughts were on cooking, Takashi was pushed into the corner of his brains, while Dan started thinking about various spices, drinks, sauces - anything that wasn't Takashi.

Of course, it didn't last long. Soon the other teen was back, this time at least with a shirt. Dan tried to keep on focusing on the food, but Takashi didn't seem to let him forget about himself. Was he out of his mind?!? Takashi really had to stop saying this stuff... An apron? Without anything under it? Only the thought made Dan blush furiously again, made him unable to say even a word.

Takashi laughed. "So your not going to huh?" he asked. Walking beside Dan he stood observing the boy's cooking. "So how did you learn how to cook? Watching your mom? The chef channel; or by some miracle you taught yourself? I can't cook to save my life. Dan your so much better than me at everything." he confessed.

He really was thankful that the heaven sent him a friend like Dan. Someone to share all of his problems with. Someone to laugh and talk with. "I'm soooo in live with the thought of you. If only I can find a girl like you I'd never let her go." he chuckled. There. He had admitted that no girl was good enough for him. Yes, maybe his standards were too high but who cares. He liked what he wanted, and a girl he wanted had to have as much patience to put up with him as Dan did. Enough smarts to help him through school. Enough kindness to....well just be kind. Plus this wouldn't be his first time tasting the other boy's cooking. He really had a skill for that catergory.

Dan tried his best to ignore the other teen standing beside him. He didn't let his eyes off the food he was making, yet he was carefully listening to Takashi's words. "My mom taught me, and then I practiced on my own..." He said in a quiet voice, smiling at the words following after. "I wouldn't say evrything.. There are some things you're better at than I am, that's for sure."

Yes, Takashi may have been a laid-back, a bit lazy guy, but he still was a great friend. With him all problems disappeared, Dan would forget about almost every bad thing that's happened for him. Except the fact that he was in love with Takashi.

A girl like him?... And never let go off her? There it is. Here's the proof Takashi's definitely straight. His words pierced through Dan's heart, he was sure he would start bleeding soon. He bit his lip and blinked a few times only to make sure he wouldn't start crying here and now. Why did he even take this so hard?...

Takashi hugged his best friend from behind laying his chin on the other's shoulder. Watching as he stirred the spices in the pot. "Your gonna teach me?" he asked laughing a bit. "Yeeeah maybe your right. I am stronger than you after all. Plus I'm like your protector. I won't ever let anyone hurt you. I'm like....your night in shining armor." he chuckled his breath fanning over the other's ear.

Dan practically froze when feeling Takashi hugging him. His cheeks never stopped being of the bright red color, but right now it only intensified. For the first time he wished Takashi wasn't here. Just a second ago he said he wanted to find a girl, and now he's back to teasing him? "Can you stop giving me false hopes?..." He whispered out quietly, and bit his lip again, his hair covering a part of his face. Takashi won't let anyone hurt him? He was the one hurting him the most.

Takashi looked at him still clinging onto him. "Did you say something?" he asked. "Don't hide anything from me. Friends are suppose to share everything." he said turning back to look at the pot of spices. "Hmm...you know I wonder will I ever fall in love with someone. You know what I mean? A crush doesn't count. I mean when younger I even had a crush in you, before learning it wasn't natural." he laughed

He sighed his breath going hotly down Dan's neck. "Hmm sooo how long will this take?"

Dan closed his eyes just to provide the tears from falling. Takashi could be so dense sometimes... Firends aren't supposed to hide anything? Dan opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He couldn't... Or maybe didn't want to say anything else. Apparently, Takashi still did. Had a crush on him? Not natural?.. This was enough for the tears to break through his closed lids, they were rolling down his cheeks, his hands shaking slightly.

He bit his lip, trying to stop his body from shaking. Did Takashi not realize what he was doing to him?

"Hahaha ...strange rig-" Takashi pulled away. "Dan are you okay?" What's wrong? I didn't mean to make it seemed like you had to tell me your secret. I know whatever your hiding from me you'll tell me soon enough." he grabbed the other's shoulder to turn him around so he could hug him. Pulling his head into his chest rubbing his head. "Please don't cry. I'm so sorry. You'll make me cry." he said pushing Dan away to look into his face.

His heart skipped a little. He was so vulnerable....seeing Dan vulnerable made Takashi's heart beat rapidly. A tear also came from his eyes. "Don't cry please." he begged.

Dan's body was trembling uncontrolably now. Whenever he started crying, it didn't end soon. He gripped onto Takashi's shirt when the later hugged him, burrying his face into the taller teen's chest. Of course he wasn't okay... Even now Takashi was still hurting him, making him get false hopes. Dan wasn't able to stop the tears flowing from his eyes, he looked away when the other guy pushed him away. He must've been disgusted already, right?

Dan took in a hitched breath, trying to seize his sobs at least a little bit. He was still gripping onto Takashi's shirt, biting his lip. How was he going to explain this?..

Takashi nudged the other's chin making him look at him. "Please don't cry. I apologize for hurting you. Ok? Forgive me?" He had small tears gathering in his eyes. He never remembered the last time he felt like crying, but seeing his friend shed tears was making his heart break; but what really hurt was that he was the one to cause it. If he was the reason that their friendship ended he would never firgive himself, therefor living a life of misery.

"Can you just tell me that this won't affect our friendship? Please...I'm sorry."

Dan flinched slightly at the feeling of Takashi's touch and looked into his eyes, tears never stopping rolling down his cheeks. The other teen also looked close to crying, and Dan wasn't sure why. Why would Takashi cry?.. Dan didn't even remember the last he saw the red-haired guy cry.

"Won't affect our friendship?..." Dan mumbled out between sobs. That was it. He couldn't hide it anymore... With both hands Dan pulled Takashi closer by his collar, making their lips touch for a mere second. It may have been small, but it was still a kiss. Now it was up to Takashi to decide how was he going to act. Dan could feel a bright blush on his cheeks, still damp from the rolling tears.

Takashi was looking into Dan's crying until the bit pulled him forward by his collar. He was glad to accept thu hu-

Dan had kissed him. He thought the boy would give him a hug, but no...it was a kiss on his lips. His lips. He stared at Dan not saying a word. What was he doing? Did....was...Dan was gay? He took a step back. Staring more. ... ... ...he began to laugh. He pulled Dan to him to kiss his lips again. Though Takashi tool it more sexually biting the boy's lips to make him open up. His arms snaking around Dan's waist.

Dan could feel the other's stare, and he wasn't exactly enjoying it. Takashi probably thought of him as a disgusting person, and who knows just what was going on in his thoughts. He saw Takashi pulling back and clenched his fists slightly, unable to lift his eyes to look at him. And when he started laughing... Dan wanted to run away, he almost did so, but then felt another pair of lips smashing up against his own.

Takashi was kissing him. Dan's eyes widened slightly, but he immediatly closed them, begging for that this wasn't a dream. He let out a soft gasp when he felt Takashi's teeth on his lower lip, making him open his mouth slightly, his cheeks bright red. Dan felt Takashi's hands on his waist and wrapped his own around his neck. He really wished this wasn't a dream...

Takashi pushed his tongue into Dan's mouth swirling his tongue around the other mouth before pull Dan's tongue in his mouth nibbling on it before pulling back a thin saliva string connecting their lips. Takashi licked his lips breaking the string. He smiled at Dan. "Is that what was wrong with you?" he smiled amused. "You have a crush on me huh?" he laughed. "You could have just told me."

Dan felt the other's tongue inside his mouth and a moan slipped out, making him blush even brighter. When Takashi pulled Dan's tongue inside his mouth, feeling him nibble on it, Dan squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to let any more embarrassing sounds come out. When Takashi pulled away, Dan was panting slightly, his cheeks bright red, especially after Takashi licked his lips. That gesture was so amazing, for Dan it may have been a little too much.

His words made his whole face lit up in flames from the embarrassment, his arms still around the taller teen's neck. Of course he couldn't have told him... Dan burried his face into Takashi's chest only to hide his red face and a goofy smile that was on it. This was real after all...

Takashi laughed before running his fingers in the boy's hair. "Hahaha your really something aren't you?" He smiled laying his head on top of Dan. He was taller than Dan by a whole head. The boy was a bit short. "I know you like me and all, but don't you think you should watch the food?" he teased. His hands trailing the boys back before touching his ass. "Unlessss we skip dinner and go straight for dessert~"

Dan slightly puffed his cheeks, not really wanting to leave the source of warmth. Food wasn't the most important thing right now. What occupied his mind right now was the fact that Takashi accepted his feelings and even kissed him. If anything, he didn't mind repeating it once more...

Dan felt Takashi's hands trailing down his back until they reached his ass, making him gasp softly. Takashi had no shame, at all! Even so, Dan wasn't able to tell him to stop. He didn't want for the other to stop... "Food can wait..." He mumbled out, too embarrassed to look at the other teen.

"Oh?" he asked raising his brow. He pulled away from Dan. "You....wanna like....make out or something?" he asked Dan a bit confused. He was sure the boy would blush and get back to cooking. Now he kinda knew why Dan blushed at everything he said. Because he had took that stuff in, and seeing that he had a crush on him it was effecting him. Takashi laughed. "My, my your a little horny boy." he teased leaning his face to Dan's again. He put his forehead against the others and smiled.

He puffed his cheeks slightly, still holding onto his neck. Did he have to put it so bluntly? Dan felt a blush rising to his cheeks again and looked away, unable to take this embarrassment. Takashi really was an idiot sometimes... Dan blushed brightly at his comment about him being a 'little horny boy'. He slowly pulled away from Takashi, turning back to the food. "F-Fine, now let me make the food.." Dan mumbled out, secretly hoping for the other to stop him.

"Great cause I am hungry...but..." picking the boys up. "We can always wait." he said sitting the boy upon the counter. He kissed his lips again his hands traveling up Dan's shirt. Brushing up the boy's stomach he raised the shirt just under his neck exposing Dan's chest. He began to softly flick the feminine teen's nipple biting his lip once again for entrance.

God he couldn't believe he was doing this. Was he really gay? Well.... He knew that much he wasn't but he did know that he liked Dan. Not being attracted to any other girl.....or boy. Hmm so he wasn't gay nor straight he was just made for Dan. Mmm....

Dan let out a soft yelp and gasp, his eyes opening wide. Was this really happening? It was a bit too good to actually be true. Even so, the smaller teen happilly let Takashi's lips press up against his own, soon opening his mouth to let him in. It was embarrassing as hell, but it felt good. Once he felt Takashi softly play with his nipples, a soft moan escaped his mouth, making his blush brightly yet again.

His hands slowly made their way to Takashi's hair, he tangled his fingers into them, his eyes now closed. If this was a dream after all, he really didn't want to wake up yet.

He kissed his way down Dan's body getting to his nipples. He swirled his tongue around the smaller boy's nipples. Sucking it between his teeth softly biting them his tongue flicking against it. His hands trailed down to Dan's ass softly squeezing them as he pull Dan foward their crotch touching.

Since Dan was siting in the counter he was about the same size as Takashi now, which made it easier for the taller teen. He loves the sounds coming out of the other's mouth.

He bit his lip, watching the other teen. Dan's breathing was uneven already, and then Takashi took one of his pink buds into his mouth... The sinfully amazing feeling of his tongue flicking against his nipple was driving Dan crazy. He tried to hold in the moans, yet some still slipped out, making his face flame up in embarrassment.

When Takashi pulled him closer, their lower bodies touhing, Dan bit his lip a bit harder, feeling his length hardening from the friction. He let small moans slip out of his mouth, his fingers tangled in Takashi's hair.

Still flicking his tongue on Dan's erect nipples he brought his hand around to the boys stomach. Lifting off the pink bud he came up to kiss the pink plump lips before grinding their erection together. Hissing Takashi speed up the process basically dry fucking his best friend. Takashi doesn't remember the last time he came, and how innocent Dan is he doubted the boy ever climaxed. Though that was just his thought.

Grabbing Dan's pants he unbuttoned them. "I want then off." he told him unzipping his own pants.