Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Dan let Takashi lead him, not really knowing why. He just enjoyed it... When they reached the house, Dan fished out the key from his pocket, his hat still slightly lowered to hide his face. He soon put the key in, yet the stupid remark of Takashi made him blush furiously, so bright it could be seen even through the shadows.

He entered the house without saying a word, trying to calm himself down a bit. Dan soon took off his shoes and put them by the doorstep - it was a thing he always did. He was always one to clean up the house, his room was always neat and tidy. He couldn't do it any other way..

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Takashi followed his lead and took off his shoes. Once off he rushed to Dan's room just to dive into his bed. He really was sleepy, and even though it was chilly, due to the rain, he still removed his shirt to be more comfortable.

"Come Dan join me. Aren't you sleepy?" he asked raising his hand toward Dan smiling. He wondered would the boy refuse his offer or take it. He waited for the answer as, like many times before, he relished in the bluah forming on his cheeks.

Dan could only shake his head with a smile while watching the other teen go to his room. He followed him, only to find Takashi already shirtless. That alone was enough to make him blush, yet his words only intensified it.

"N-No, I'm good.." He managed to mumble out and turned away to the table, sighing softly while looking at the pile of homework on it.

"Ahh your no fun. All you think of is work, work, work." he teased. "Fine...i'm going to sleep ok? Wake me when you all are eating dinner. I decided to spend the night ok?"

He has never spent a night over Dan's house, but he was sure that the boy wouldn't mind. They were best friends after all. Bringing the blanket to cover his body over him he closed his eyes. "Wish me sweet dreams. Maybe i'll dream of us making love." he laughed before burrying hinself more into the bed.

Dan huffed slightly and sighed. "Work is important! And we might have to eat dinner alone tonight... My parents said they wouldn't be back until Sunday or so." Dan's parents oftenly left him alone, trusted him with the whole house. Dan, of course, was a 'good child' - didn't do any parties, got good grades, didn't mess around with drugs or alcohol.

He sat down on a chair and took a pen, then turned back to Takashi, only to blush brightly at his words. He was going too far! And yet... "Sweet dreams..." Were Dan's quietly whispered out words before he turned to his homework, taking his math exercise book.

Takashi never really did mind homework they only counted for ten percent of your grades. Oh well...he would rather sleep in Dan's bed.

Hm so Dan's parents was not coming home tonight. Well that was cool. Dan could cook for them and make them some popcorn or something and they could watch a movie. He had to admit Dab was diffrerent than most teens. He was purely clean of any alcohol and drugs, when Takashi himself tried both; yet did not like them. Dan also never wanted to throw parties as Takashi would if his parents had ever left him alone for more than two days.

In that case he could spend a night with Dan until Sunday. That way the boy wouldn't be lonely. Well that was nice....very nice.

Dan rubbed his neck and bit the end of the pencil he was holding while trying to solve a hard problem. Math was his strong point, but sometimes he really wished he could just throw everything away... He sighed and started to write down the sollution, the calm breathing of Takashi behind him soothed him down, too.

After a few minutes the first problem was solved and he moved to another one, soon finishing all of them. He really wished Takashi would at least try to do his homework as well, but that was a long-shot. Maybe he should take a shower before starting the other subjects?

"Mm Dan...where you going?" he said sleepily. He was talking in his dreams. He was currently dreaming that Dan had stormed away after meeting the girl he was engaged with. Why would he do that? Did he say something wrong? Did she say something wrong?

Blinking his eyes opened he stared at Dan. Hmph...let's be serious a girl? He chuckled lightly. Takashi has never had a girlfriend in his life what made him think he would get one. Though maybe that was his fault, because every girl that talked to him he pushed them away saying in his mind that she was not better than Dan. Hmm because really was there much better people than Dan in the world no; and he couldn't expect to find anyone if he was looking for someone better than Dan. Why compare the girls to his beat friend anyway? He was never sure, but he would always unconsciously do it.

"Eh?" Dan was slightly startled as he turned to Takashi, blinking a few times. The other one was asleep, and Dan smiled softly. "I wonder what is he dreamind about..." He chuckled softly and soon met Takashi's now open eyes.

"Ah, did I wake you up?.." While talking Dan had a sorry smile on his face. He stood up from his chair and looked at Takashi. The later still looked sleepy, and for Dan it was a really heart-warming sight. Takashi woudl always make him feel better, even if just a little.

"Huh?" he asked sleepily staring at the boy. He groaned and sat up wiping his eyes. "Nahh i'm just not sl-" a yawn interrupted his sentence. He smacked his lips looking to smile at the boy.

"Where ya goin'? He asked looking at his friend standing from his chair. "You leaving me?"

A soft chuckle escaped his lips and he tilted his head. "I'll just go take a shower. Homework's not going well without it..." He scrathed his head a bit nervously and shook his head.

"If you're not going to sleep anymore, you can go and wait in the kitchen. I'll make something for us later." After he said this, Dan turned away from Takashi, walking to the door.

"Heeeey wait up!" he called. "Can I join you. I want to showere as well....besides waiting for you woukd be boring." he askes teasingly but with a serious look.

After a while his face broke into a smile as he got out of bed and walked toward Dan. "Sooo....? Can I?" he asked again waiting for Dan's answer.

Dan blinked and turned to Takashi. "Eh? Join me?.." It took a few seconds for his eyes to widen and blush furiously as he looked away, feeling like he would disappear with his embarrassment soon.

"I-If you want to shower you can go first..." Dan said with uncernity in his voice. If he had agreed, Takashi would've probably looked at him with a disgusted look. He couldn't have said he actually wanted for him to join!

((Sorry, can't really keep myself up any longer... I'll see you tomorrow~))

Takashi laughed. "Are you embarrased to take a shower with me? We're best friends yet alone two boys." he smiled. "Ok I won't look at you I promise." he started, "Unless you want me to." he laughed.

Takashi dont understand why the kid was so embarrased. He wasn't going to meddle him or anything, or talk about him in any way. So why couldn't they. Though if he refused again Takashi would accept that.

Dan could feel his cheeks burning because of Takashi's words. He wasn't able to say a word, so he only shook his head as his answer. He couldn't risk of getting a boner in that situation... If he did, how would he be able to explain?

Dan looked away from Takashi. Right now he only wanted for the other to stop teasing him in this kind of way. It was like Takashi knew about Dan's feelings and decided to make fun of him... Maybe that really was true?..

"Fine." he sighed looking away from the brunette. "Just go take your shower i'll be waiting for you in the kitchen." Takashi informed walking out the room.

Trailing down the stairs he frowned. What was wrong with Dan? He hope he didn't give him the wrong idea. Sighing at his mistake he sat on the sofa and reached for he remote. He turned the television on and put it on an action movie. Curling up he watched 'til Dan was fininshed. He was getting a bit hungry.

Dan could only watch as Takashi walked out of the room, his cheeks bright red. The other teen didn't look very happy... He wondered why could that be. Not like Takashi really wanted to shower together...

He sighed softly and went to the bathroom, soon getting rid of his clothes to get in the shower. He let the hot water sooth his body, calm his thoughts. The sound of the running water seemed so calming, Dan wasn't sure if he would be able to leave this heaven.

Takashi was a little upset. It wasn't because he couldn't shower with Dan, it was because the boy had been changing for some time now. He has become more secluded never sharing a though with him any longer. When younger they held no secrets from one another, but that was the younger days. He guess that he could give Dan privacy since he was older. All teens had secrets right? Well every teen but him; he still shared all of his secrets with Dan. Maybe it was just time for him to grow up and stop relying on the other so much.

Sighing Takashi closed his eyes. He was still a bit tired. He was sure Dan wouldn't mind if he took another small nap would he? Yawning he curled up in a ball. why did he take off his shirt? It was cold.

Dan closed his eyes, still enjoying the hot water. He wondered, what would happen if he actually told Takashi about his feelings? Would he be disgusted? Furious? Or would he take it as some kind of a joke?

He wasn't sure anymore. And because of that, he really didn't want to talk about it... Yet. Maybe someday, when he will know for sure, maybe then he would actually tell. Right now he was too unsure about everything. Another sigh escaped his lips and he turned off the water and got off the shower. Takashi was probably hungry right now. What should he make today?

Takashi was sleeping. The cold breeze blowing on his chilled skin. He trembled a little before being awaken by the temperature. Standing the boy stretched. What the hell was taking Dan so long? He glanced at the television to see that he had fallen asleep through an action movie. Hm...well it must've not been good enough to keep him woke. Glancing at the staircase he walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. He wondered what the brunette was going to cook. He glanced at the clock to see that it was now eight thirty. He usually ate around ten at his house, because his mother was too lazy sometimes to cook. Man how he wished Dan and he had a house together.

Dan wrapped a towel around his waist after drying himself off a bit, then went to his room to put on some clothes. After a few minutes he was dressed in loose pants and a slightly too big sweater. He liked dressing like this at home - it felt warm.

Dan slowly made his way downstairs, heading straight to the kitchen. When he entered it, the view of a shirtless Takashi was... Not something he expected to see. He quickly turned to the fridge, opening it. "W..What do you want to eat?"

Takashi glanced at Dan. "I'm not sure. Since your the one cooking you choose. Just hope you make something I like or I'd have to punish you." he teased. Standing to stand behind Dan he reached around him to pull items around in the fridge, this causing him to push against Dan's backside. Takashi's chest against his back and his crotch slightly touching his ass. "Hmm....on second thought how about some meatball and spaghetti." he pulled away smiling. He always had a favorite for spaghetti and meatballs. At least when you eat that you get full....and anyone could cook it right? I mean who can actually fuck up spaghetti?

Takashi stepped away to lean against the counter smiling at his best friend. "What's wrong? Did I say something to offend you?" he asked chuckling a bit.

As if the view of Takashi wasn't enough to make Dan's cheeks flame up, the other came up to him from behind. He could feel his own heart practically beating out of his chest now. He could feel Takashi's warm skin, his breath on his neck and... And something slightly touching his ass. Takashi's words barely reached his ears while he tried to focuse on the things inside the fridge and not Takashi. Dan heard something that sounded like 'spaghetti', and then the warmth of Takashi's body was gone. Dan was finally able to take in a proper breath, his cheeks flaming red.

He knew Takashi had asked something, but he probably missed it. "W-What did you say?.." Dan managed to stutter out, looking away from the other one.

"Uhh...Spaghetti and meatballs. Do you not like if? You don't have to cook it if you don't like it. I don't mind eating whatever you do." he smiled. Did Dan not like it anymore? That was both their favorite food to eat when younger. They enjoyed slurping the noodles into their mouth while the sauce splashed everywhere. He smiled slightly. He and Dan sure had some good times together. He loved it; without Dan Takashi can admit the he would possible be a delinquent going around stealing and or robbing people. He laughed at himself...would he really be that bad?

He watched Dan. He was so feminine like. His long hair as well as his big orbs of light green eyes were something to behold. Being thin also wasn't helping. He wandered did Dan every think he looked like a girl. Well whether he did or not, in Takashi's opinion he did.

"N-Noo, it's okay with me!" Dan quickly said, before taking out everything needed. "And put on something..." He mumbled out, the blush never disappearing from his face. He couldn't believe he was zoning out this much. It had to stop in one way or another, or their friendship might be in danger. Though there was a very little chance of them ever stopping being friends. They helped each other through every - little or big - problem the other had. Would Takashi agree to go out with him of pure pity, if he asked?

No, he didn't want to risk of being pitied. Okay, he might look very feminine-like, but he wasn't a girl. He was a guy, for God's sake! The worst thing for him would be pitied, and by the person he loved.. He sighed and turned away to the oven to boil water for the spaghetti.