Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Takashi smiled at the other before pulling the covers off of Dan. He blushed....had they bathe last night....not that he could recall. Both of them needed a shower. Picking the other up he walked out the bedroom and into the bathroom. He set Dan into the tub before running some water into it...finding the right temperature he settled in with the other, grabbing him and settling him between his legs. "We can think of breakfast later. We really do need a shower." he said grabbing a towel and rubbing it onto his chest.

He kissed Dan's neck before once again focusing on the task at hand. He was hungry, after last night's activity he needed something that would reenergize him. Food could do it for him, though at a time like this he wished that he could cook so he wouldn't put such hardship on his best friend.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Dan let out a soft gasp when the covers were pulled off. He saw the other blush and blushed himself. Both of them were. still naked from yesterday's activities. The small teen just looked away before the other picked him up, making him blush brightly yet again. Takashi was still warm and Dan was most certainly enjoying that fact. The two made their way to the bathroom, a blush never leaving Dan's face.

When he was set into the tub, and when Takashi sat into it afterwards, it only made the small teen blush brighter. They were takking a bath together... When the other started washing him, Dan finally relaxed into his body, leaning against it. This was so nice...

"About our relationship...well I do love you and I wouldn't mind dating, but lets be....not be so open with it. If my mom finds out she'd kill me. I....really do enjoy you Dan in every way." he was slowly rubbing the towel across Dan's nipples liking the way they felt beneath the cloth. His friend sure was good eye candy. Trailing the towel lower he rubbed circles in the boy's stomach before slowly trailing lower. Wiping Dan's inner thighs he pulled the boy closer to his chest. He liked the petite boy's smooth skin. It was so delicate and blemish free, unlike his tanned skin. Kissing the other's neck once again he continued to slowly run between his thighs. Dan was so thin....but he liked it. He loved everything about the boy's body that was why he was so turned on at the moment. He pushed the other away a little so he wouldn't feel his growing erection. Dan was already sore, so he didn't want to cause problems for him.

Dan could only nod at Takashi's words. His mom never liked him, and he didn't really know why... His thoughts soon became messed up as he felt the towel rubbing his nipples, making them erect, and as the taller teen moved the towel lower, soon reaching his thighs, he had to bite his lip to hold in the moans. This was already such a nice thing, he could feel his cock slowly becoming erect, and as the other one pushed him away a bit, Dan accidentally put hus hand back, feeling Takashi's erection as well. His eyes widened slightly and he blushed brightly. Well, this wasn't going to end up very well...

Takashi moaned as the other's hand came in contact with his throbbing member. Damn, he didn't want the thin teen to know; but it didn't matter. He wouldn't ask Dan for anything. He understood that the other was sore so he'd leave it at that. Continuing to wash the other's back he bit his lip as Dan's hand remained on his cock. What was the boy doing? Did he not know that would only make him harder. Takashi's member twitched in Dan's hand. He couldn't help it, just remembering the way his dick filled the tight pink hole he wanted to cum. It was just too erotic. It was too much to think about. Groaning he stopped rubbing the petite teen's inner thighs. It wasn't helping....only making it worse as he thought about spreading those thighs to get between them.

Dan bit his lip and closed his eyes. He never did pull his hand away.... Takashi was hard and Dan's mind was filled with yesterday's events. The way his cock slid in and out his body... Dan let out a small grunt and slowly opened his eyes. “Takashi... I'm pretty sure w-we both know what we want...“ He mumbled out, a bit unsure. He was sore already, so after another one... Nah, he'd think about that later. Dan wanted this, Takashi probably did too, so why not?..

Takashi groaned and quickly picked Dan up before pushing his cock into the other's body. He couldn't stop himself anymore. Dan voicing that it was ok made his demeanor break. He wasn't capable of holding back any longer. Plus he liked fucking the other boy. It may hurt the other after they were done, but he was a teen with hormones. He needed it. He wanted it. He craved it and he couldn't stop his lust for the other. Slowly pulling out his cock he shoved it back into the pink entrace moaning as Dan's hole devoured his member whole. This was sinful....he would not last at this rate; the boy was just so tight over his hard cock. It was too much for the teen. Takashi kissed the petite teen's neck, continuing to slam his manhood into the boy.

Dan yelped in pain when the thick cock was pushed into him - no preparation or lubricant. Tears soon gathered and started streaming down his face as he felt like he was torn apart. With shaky hands he tried to stop the other, hisses and grunts of pain leaving his mouth. “N... No, Takashi... Wait...“ He groaned out, tears still flowing down. It hurt like hell! It was nothing like yesterday...

Dan now was only able to sit with his mouth slightly open, yelping in pain, tears flowing down. Did Takashi not realize at all how much it hurt?..

Takashi was in his own world. He didn't hear the plea of the other teen as his cock continued to hammer into the boy above him. It felt so good. Dan's body trembled as he drove his length over and over inside the tight petite body. He loved every second of it. Ever agonizing second, thrusting into the hole wanting release. His cock had a mind of its own. The entrance was soft and warm; and continuously pulling him in even after he pulled away; it seemed to grip onto him wanting for him to slide back into it. Groaning Takashi spread Dan's legs wider and roughly fucked the boy. "Ahh Dan!!! Fuck your so tight." he managed to say. This was the best pleasure he had ever had. He loved that the younger teen had introduced him ton his wonderful sexual activity.

Dan let out a strangled sob, shutting his eyes. Takashi either didn't care, didn't hear or didn't want to stop. With shaking hands the smaller teen gripped onto the hair of the other one, roughly pulling on them to make the other realize. Right now Dan felt as if he was burning inside... Each thrust only intensified the pain and soon he was unable to let out a sound, tears and his expression the only things proving he wasn't enjoying. It hurt...

Yesterday there was a lot of lube - both his own saliva, and Takashi's cum... Right now it was dry, and the brunette wouldn't be too surprised if he started bleeding from it. This was more like rape than sex... Another strangled sob left his lips as he once again tried to get the attention of the red head.

Takashi thrusts intensified once he felt Dan pull roughly into his hair, the boy wanted it harder right? He pounded the boy's hole with as much force as he could in this position. His chest against the smaller teen's back. Takashi groaned, he couldn't hear the other...he guess he had rendered the brunette unable to make a sound. Shifting a little he was able to drive his hard cock more into the tight puckered hole that seemed to be gripping him tightly. Dan began to get moist all of a sudden and Takashi moaned. But a strangled cry caught his attention he slowed to a stop, his throbbing cock continuing to twitch inside the smaller teen. He glanced down to see the water surrounding them seemed a pinkish color, small mixture of red floating to the top before it mixed well with the water, also turning pink. What was wrong? He slowly looked at Dan before pulling out of the boy....more red substance staining the water. He gasped before gently turning the other to him seeing his crying face. Eyes widening he now knew what the substance was....it was....blood. Had he hurt Dan, of course he did; but....he didn't bleed yesterday. What happened?

"Dan?" Takashi whispered, fear present in his eyes. "Dan....I'm so sorry. Did I...." he stopped looking afraid of what he had done. He hugged the other to him as tears dripped onto his naked shoulder. He had physically hurt his best friend. This was unacceptable.

A sigh of relief left Dan's lips as the other finally stopped and pulled away. His insides were burning right now. The brunette could feel blood slowly dripping into the water, while Takashi said something. What was it? Dan wasn't able to hear him. Tears were still flowing down as the taller teen pulled him close and hugged him. Dan was feeling dizzy... He felt as if he was going to vomit soon. He hated that feeling.

Dan wasn't able to do or say a thing. All that was too much for him... He just let tears flow down, kind of understanding it hurt, but it slowly faded away. Was he losing consciousness? Guess he was. Soon everything turned black and he wasn't able to feel anything. Would he wake up?

Takashi noticed the sobs stopped suddenly. Thank heavens....Dan was ok.... Pulling away Takashi eyes widen. Wait! He fell unconscious. "Dan?" he shook the other. "Dan get up!" he said louder, shaking him harder. Scooping water into his hands he splashed it onto Dan's face. "No no no." shaking his head. This was unbelievable. He had pained his friend enough that he fell unconscious. Pulling the stopper he got out the tub before slowly lifting the boy. He grabbed a towel wrapping it around the petite body, as he rushed Dan to his bed. He slowly laid him on the bed biting his lower lip. Running to get a towel he wet it before going to the obtain ice cubes. Opening the cabinet he grabbed the Tylenol anyways before rushing back to his best friend. Wiping his face he folded the towel to place it on his forehead. He put the pain killers to the side as he placed a ice cube on top the towel. He had really fucked up this time.

Dan was only out for about ten minutes, however. He soon woke up, shifted a little and bit his lip to hold in the yelp of pain. The burning sensation was even worse right now... He opened his eyes and looked around, not moving any more. The brunette could feel something cold on his forehead... Ice? Takashi probably did that... Oh, right, Takashi. The thought about the read head sent shivers through his body. What should he say to the other? Sure, Dan would be able to forgive him, but he had to at least know about his pain. The brunette sighed and looked up to the ceiling. He'd forgive and he'd explain... The smaller teen was able to do this much.

Seeing Dan open his eyes Takashi smiled. So he was ok... Well...at least he was woke now. Inching closer to the other he sat beside him on the bed. "Dan...I'm really sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise." his face was etched in worry. What if Dan never forgave him. He would be miserable without his best friend. He would be lost....never to be the same person he was now. The brunette had to forgive him....he always did; but maybe perhaps this was the last straw.

Dan blinked a few times, letting out a soft sigh. Takashi was sorry, that's for sure, but the brunette was... Scared? Yes, he was afraid it'd happen again, that the taller teen wouldn't stop once again. The small teen took in a breath and faced the other. “Takashi... Don't do it next time. Not until I've prepared myself... Do you think you can just go and do it? You think I won't feel any pain? It seems like you're only using me for sex now... I hate it this way.“ Dan talked, actually feeling confident. He was going to say everything, and he was going to make sure Takashi understood it all.

Takashi eyes widened...use him for sex? No! That wasn't what he was doing, it was just that it was new to him. He had never felt something so good before. The red head admit that he liked the pleasure, but he wasn't using his best friend. He had never used the petite brunette and he wasn't going to start now. Takashi looked Dan in the eyes. "I don't know anything about sex...I didn't know it would hurt you. It didn't last time. You should inform me...I don't know how to prepare you." he looked away from his friend...best friend. "I'm not using you at all. I can't even think why you would say that. I wasn't going to do anything....you insisted. Though......I-I won't touch you again...I promise." Takashi steered his eyes back to Dan's.

Dan let out a groan. Never touch him again? “Takashi, you're an idiot. I never said anything about me forbidding you to touch me... Just...“ The brunette bit his lip, thinking. How should he put this? He didn't want for the other to be upset or mad about this.. “Just don't rush.. At first you're supposed to stretch me a bit... One finger at first, then two, s-some scissoring motion and once I'm used, you can add the third one...“ Dan muttered out the last words. This was still embarrassing.. “The reason we didn't do it yesterday was that there was a lot of lube... And now you did it dry, and I was already sore from yesterday...“ The petit boy said while staring st the ceiling. He hoped Takashi wouldn't try to do it now to try or anything.

Takashi just stared at the boy looking away. He knew that Dan didn't forbid him, but....he wasn't willing to hurt the other a second....no third time. Listening he heard the other say something about stretching. Soo....he stretch the other with his fingers? This was all so confusing to him. He never knew that this new found pleasure would be so hard to do. Biting his lips he watched Dan. "So...how do you feel? I'm really sorry for hurting you."

Dan didn't feel like softening his words at all right now. “Imagine a torch pushed up inside you.“ He mumbled out, while slowly sitting up, taking off the towel of his forehead in the progress. He was soon in a sitting position, wincing softly at the pain in his hips and rear. No more for a while, that's for sure.

Takashi looked away shame written on his face. He had hurt the Dan significally...hm. Sitting on the floor beside the bed he looked at the carpet beneath him. "I-I brought you water and a Tylenol just in case." he informed. He was at least trying. He didnt want the boy to be in pain, but the smaller teen had told him that it wouldn't help....but aren't they used to help relieve pain?

Sighing, 'What do I know.' he told himself bitterly. Dan was the smart one, not him. Leaning his hed against the bed he closed his eyes. Could this day get any worse? He had no change of clothes....currently they were both still naked, but his clothes wouldn't be dirty seeing as they haven't had any on for a while. Well with this problem the relationship wouldn't be awkward, but it would be complicated.

A soft sigh escaped Dan's lips. He could feel the other felt really guilty, and yeah, he should've been.. Takashi was supposed to wait at least a little bit, not just go and do it. The smaller teem turned to the other when he mentioned Tylenol. “No, but I think there's some lubricant in there..“ Said while pointing at a cabinet above his table. It should help fight the pain, and Tylenol... Maybe he'd drink some after all.

Takashi looked toward the cabinet in which Dan pointed at. Standing he trailed to the cabinet and opened it. His hand slowly reached for the bottle of lubricant, slightly shaking. His nerves were on edge. He could not stop shaking if he tried his hardest. Successfully grabbing the bottle he walked toward the bed sitting beside the petite teen. Placing the bottle beside the other he looked up dark green eyes looking into Dan's face. He regreted ever accepting the offer in the tub. Groaning he looked toward the floor. He had ruined everything.

Dan let out a soft groan when Takashi showed no signs of getting up. He was not ready to apply the lubricant while the red head was here... It would be way too embarrassing. “Takashi... Can you leave me for a bit?..“ He hoped the other wouldn't be offended by this. Dan just didn't want for the tall teen to feel guilty even more... He was pretty sure it would hurt to apply the moisture and he didn't want for Takashi to watch him.

While thinking about it, Dan reached out to grab the pills and water to drink them. At least they would make him slightly numb and that would help... A sigh escaped his lips and he looked up to the ceiling, waiting for Takashi to walk off.

After hearing the words escape Dan's mouth Takashi heart broke. He really did ruin something that he had cherished his whole life. Dan had never in his life told Takashi to go away. Standing he leaned down to kiss the other's forehead. "I'm really sorry, forgive me." he said a sad smile on his face. Walking to the door he opened it and walked out. He guess that he should go home, that way the brunette will get the time that he wanted, he just hoped the other wouldn't stay mad at him to the point where he doesn't show to his birthday get together.

Walking down the stair sluggishly he sat on the bottom step. He couldn't leave yet he had no clothes on. He had left them....wherever they fucked last? No...wait....looking to the right he saw his clothes on the floor in the living room. Smiling he stood to put them on. Slipping his legs through his jeans he grabbed his shirt wrapping his boxers inside it and trailed to the entrance of the house. He looked back up the stairs before sighing and exiting the house. If Dan wanted him....he would call.