Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Takashi grabbed the other back and hugged him. "I don't know Dan. I really do love you. I don't know if it's in a friendly way or relationship wise. All I care about is whether I'll be with you or not. Don't push me away. I apologize for hurting you. I'd do anything to make you happy; I don't care if it's jumping off a cliff. Maybe these are feelings of love, but I don't know because I've never been in love before. I don't know how it's suppose to feel." he looked into the brunette's eyes; light green clashing with darker ones. "Please just can we find this out together?" he needed help, he always needed help with difficult problems and this wasn't any different. Dan was here to help him through this. He was here to guide him, like always.

Hugging the other again he kissed his head. "Please don't cry. I apologize."

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Dan pushed the other away once again, getting off him. “Takashi... If you feel like torturing someone, pick anybody but me. If you can't even figure out your feelings, you're definitely an idiot...“ He whispered out the last words before hugging his knees and burying his face into them. The red head was only making everything worse for him. He wanted a real answer, not this!

Takashi was hurt. Dan had pushed him away after he had asked for his help. He understood that he was hurting the other's feelings, nut he had gave his honest opinion. He looked away from the other and frowned sadly. "Well I really do hope you forgive me. Give me some time, I'll figure this out." he said standing. Walking to the door, he opened it. "I suppose I should leave you alone for the time being. I'll be at home if you need me. I love you Dan." before exiting the door. He was devistated. He slide down the wall before the staircase. This wasn't how it was meant to be. Closing his eyes he sat there for a while collecting his thoughts.

Dan didn't even answer the other teen, hiding his face. Takashi kept on repeating ‘I love you‘ but he never really meant it. The brunette hated the fact that he wasn't able to understand his best friend anymore... Yes, right now he was pretty sure the other wouldn't agree to be anything more. Takashi might've even had a crush on someone else anyway... The thought of the read head being with someone else made more tears flow down, made his heart break. What would he even do if that ever happened?..

Dan only knew he didn't want for that to happen. Ever. He lifted his head up and slowly stood up, grabbing a pair of pants and a jacket to put on, then ran off the room. He had to find Takashi no matter what.

Takashi heard the door open and he looked to the left. Where was Dan going? Was he looking for him? Standing Takashi looked at his best friend as he got closer. He grabbed him by the waist as he was about to run past him. Did the boy see him....maybe he did but he just wanted to get away for some air. He let the other go looking into his eyes, a sad smile grazing his lips. If only Dan knew how this felt to Takashi. Hurting the feminine teen wasn't good at all; those were intentions he never wanted to do. So whenever Dan cries it broke Takashi's heart. It broke into many small pieces.

"Where ya going? Are you going out for air? If so please do be careful." he told his best friend with concern. "The last thing I would want is for you to get hurt." he confessed perching his lips.

Dan let out a soft gasp when he felt someone grabbing his waist. He turned to the other teen, tears still shining on his face. He opened his mouth to say something - anything at all, but nothing came out. He looked at the sad smile on Takashi's face and frowned slightly himself. After the taller teen's words, the brunette could only stand there, trembling lightly. He didn't want ‘some air‘ or anything. He wanted Takashi...

Dan felt more tears gathering and wrapped his hands around the other's neck before pressing himself to the other. “I'm sorry I shouted at you...“ He mumbled out, his face buried into the other's chest. He hoped Takashi would forgive him. .

Takashi was surprised as the smaller teen hugged him. He apologized for yelling at him? But I didnt matter. He didn't care that Dan yelled at him. He loved his best friend and would forgive him no matter what he did, even if the boy stabbed him in the heart with a dagger. He wouldn't even have to ask for forgiveness he would have it the same day he did the crime. Smiling Takashi circle his hand around Dan. "No need to apologiZe. I forgave you a long time ago." he voiced pulling away from the boy. He kissed his forehead. "Do you not want to have time alone?" he was just wondering, but telling by the way Dan gripped onto him, maybe he didn't. "I won't leave I'll just be downstairs watching tv."

Dan shook his head, not letting the other move away. He still had his head buried in the other's chest and he had no intention to pull away any time soon. His hands were now wrapped tightly around Takashi's waist, even if he had to stand on his tip-toes to reach it. The red head was warm, and Dan didn't need much else. Though the fact that Takashi had already forgiven him was a huge relief.

Dan could still feel tears rolling down, but this time they were more from happiness. Now only one thing was needed for his complete happiness. If Takashi said he'd agree of being more than friends with him, Dan wouldn't have wanted to ask for anything more.

Takashi held onto Dan. He was so clingy when he was sad, but who cared. He wouldn't change his friend for nothing else in the world. Sighing he hugged the boy tighter to him. "Are you done crying? I told you I don't like when you cry." he admitted. When Dan was like this it made Takashi want to do everything he can for the boy so he'd cheer up. He slowly pushed the boy away in favor of looking at him. "Why don't we just go watch tv huh? We can cuddle if you'd like." he said smiling widely.

Grabbing onto Dan's hand he led him downstairs. He pushed the other onto the couch before sitting down himself. "So got something in mind?" he asked. "I want you to pick so that you could cheer up."

Dan sniffed quietly, his tears almost dried out and nodded at Takashi's first question. He still didn't want to let go though, but Takashi was stronger than himself and he was slowly pushed away. His eyes were probably red and puffy right now... When he heard the other teen's idea, a blush made its way to his cheeks, but before he was able to say no, the taller teen had already grabbed his hand and started to walk downstairs. Guess he'd just comply...

He was pushed onto the sofa and frowned lightly when his back hit it. Takashi should've been more careful with him! And wait until he actually gave his opinion... A sigh escaped his lips and he sat back straight, wiping away the last tears. What he wanted to watch? "I don't mind anything except horror..." Dan mumbled out, looking away from Takashi. Even after all this, he still wanted a clear answer.

Takashi smiled at his friend, he could tell that the boy didn't want to watch tv; but what else could make the awkwardness go away. He frowned a little at Dan. Well....he shouldn't make Dan do nothing he didn't want to do. Slowly reaching over he pulled the smaller teen into his lap. He smiled kissing his friend's lips softly. "Ok then, I could tell that you don't want to watch tv. How about we just make out huh?" he slowly licked the other's lip before biting it. "What do you say? Want to?" he asked. He didn't mind a repeat of what happened yesterday. It was good soooo he did not mind. Licking his lips he snaked his hand underneath Dan's shirt.

Dan let out a gasp when the other pulled him onto his lap. His eyes widened even more at what came next. Takashi was kissing him... Takashi was kissing him! He soon melted into the kiss, his arms slowly going around the other's neck. Dan didn't know what made Takashi do this, and he wasn't really going to question it as long as it didn't end up like yesterday. The bite on his lower lip made the smaller teen let out a soft yelp and he opened his eyes again, shivering slightly at the feeling of Takashi's hand slipping under his shirt. "I-I do want to, but... I don't want for it to end up like yesterday..." He said while feeling very unsure. Did Takashi really want this?..

Takashi stopped his ministration on the brunette. Didn't want it to end up like yesterday? What did he mean? Did he not want to go as far as they did? He was confused to say the least. "Uhh....what? Do you....I'm confused. What do you mean Dan? Do you not want to go as far? I understand that it's totally fine. I was thinking that maybe that was a one time thing anyways." Takashi smiled. 'Well guess that's out of the question.' he told himself. Though he would repect all of the smaller teen's decisions. He didn't want to force the other into anything he didn't want to do; but now he was scared to touch the other. What exactly did he want? Did he not want for Takashi to touch him....or.... "I'm cautious...what can I do?" he asked

Dan let out a soft whimper and looked at Takashi. "I don't want for it to be a one-time thing. What I meant was that... I don't want for it to be that awkward like yesterday..." He looked away, blushing slightly. Of course he didn't mean he wouldn't let the other go as far as yesterday... If anything, he didn't mind for even more. The mere thought of their bodies connecting made all blood rush to his cheeks, making them bright red. "Y-You can do anything..." He mumbled out, not trusting his voice enough to speak loudly. Of course, there was very little chance that Takashi would go that far, but Dan can still have his hopes... Right?

"Oh. Awkward. Uhh well....if you promise not to be I won't be." he stated lying the brunette onto the couch looking into his light green eyes. "We can go at whatever paste you want." smiling Takashi kissed the boy once again before pulling at the other's pants. He sat back and managed to get them off, all the while removing his own. "You know for wanting more you sure are embarrased." teasing Dan never got old. That familiar blush would always sneak up his face until he rivaled a tomato. Takashi thought it was cute; that's why he always teased the feminine boy. His hand snaked down into the boy's boxers before gripping his member. "I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you want me to do." he would enjoy this. Would Dan actually voice his lust? Either way he wanted to or not Takashi would make him, one way or another.

While the other teen laid him down on the couch, Dan felt himself blushing brightly yet again at his words. Whatever pace he wanted? He wanted more than Takashi was probably going to give him... He should at least try, no matter how embarrassing it was, right? Dan once again wrapped his hands around Takashi's neck, softly responding to the kiss. The taller teen's lips were so soft...

While both of their pants were being removed, Dan could only blush at Takashi's comment. Of course he'd be embarrassed by this! He always was a little shy, he had to admit it... Something like this was sure to make him blush. And yet, when a hand wrapped around his length, a moan slipped out from his mouth. He had to admit, it felt really good. Yet the words following after made him feel uncomfortable, at the least. He wanted to say it, but was he really ready to do so? Dan closed his eyes and took in a slightly hitched breath before mumbling out his answer, blushing as red as the stop sign now. "I-I want y-you inside m-me..." He stuttered out, afraid to even look at Takashi, afraid the other might be disgusted by this.

Takashi was inwardly laughing at the blush grazing his best friend's cheek. He was so shy sometimes, it was kind of funny. He was watching the boy to see if he would give an answer. It's not that he was trying to make the other uncomfortable he just wanted to play around with him a bit. He saw his friend's lips began to move and he had to admit he was surprised that the smaller teen was even answering. Though the answer that shot from his mouth was the bigger surprise. In....side? Like inside inside? Takashi was stunned, his mouth hanging open a little at that. Well that was something he was not expecting. Dan wanted him inside of him? Like to have sex?

Blinking Takashi shook his head to clear it. He laughed...what was he kidding the other sooo did not say that. Leaning to kiss the other he smiled bigger. "Imma need you to talk up. I can't hear you." he voiced. This time he would listen intentionally. There was no way Dan could have said that.....right?

Dan shifted uncomfortably when the other laughed. Takashi probaly thought of him as an idiot right now... Why did he even ask that? Of course Takashi wouldn't want to go that far! Dan's cheeks puffed slightly and he turned away from the taller teen, biting his lip. There was no way he'd repeat that again. It was too embarrassing!

"I'm sure you heard w-what I said..." Dan said a bit louder, lifting his eyes to look at the other. He didn't know what he expected to see. Disgust? Hate? Angryness? Of course, a small part of him still hoped Takashi would agree and the two could... He wasn't even able to finish the sentence in his thoughts, and he wasn't even oing to start while talking!

Takashi just stared at the brunette. So what he heard the first time was actually what Dan had said. So he really did want him inside of him? Takashi didn't know what to think. Wasn't that a bit too much to ask for after just yesterday. 'Of course not idiot!' he yelled at himself. That was right...he and the one underneath him had been friends for a long time. They already knew each other as well as the other knew themselves, though why would Dan request that? Even if Takashi wanted to he didn't know how. In the least he had never had sex before...and more likely with a boy it would be different right? I mean...boys...didn't have.....a....vagina. Takashi bit his lips his eyes battling with his friend's.

"I-I don't.....know how Dan. I...m not su...re how to." he said word becoming mixed and slurred.

Dan took in a hitched breath at the other's answer. 'Didn't know how'? A soft sigh escaped the brunette's lips. He had actually done some... Research?.. For a bit the smaller boy just laid there, biting his lip as various thought flew thorugh his head. If Takashi wasn't so much against it, he could just... Just... Just ride him... Only a thought of him made him blush even brighter. He had even tried fingering himself a few times, and he couldn't have said he wasn't exactly enjoying the feeling... But having something like that inside him must've been a lot more enjoyable... Right?..

With his cheeks still red, Dan opened his mouth once again to talk. "A-And I do... I can do m-m-most of it myself, but I w-want to know you really don't... Don't mind..." He stuttered out, the blush only intensifying with each word. Even though he was, oh, so embarrassed, he actually wanted this...

Takashi was waiting for a response. It seemed like Dan was also in deep thought. What could the other be thinking? He hoped he didn't think he was lying, because he wasn't. He didn't want Dan to began crying again and call him a liar. He wanted the boy to trust him. Like they always did when younger....or could it be that the boy thought of him as a loser. There were hardly any teenagers that were virgins at the age of seventeen right? Plus next Tuesday he would become eighteen. Sighing he looked to Dan again to see a blush gracing his face. What could he be thinking? Suddenly the boy opened his mouth to speak. He was stuttering so badly that Takashi had to hold in his laugh. Though what he said surprised Takashi. He was going to do it all by himself. How could he....umm he guess he should answer the boy. "Uhh....yea....h I-I'm fine with it." Hmph....it seems as if he was no better. They were both stuttering like idiot. He smiled at that thought.

Dan let out his breath which he had unconsciously kept inside. Takashi would actually let him do it? He lifted his head and bit his lip, putting both hands on the other's chest. "I'm... I'm going to need to be on t-top of you to do it.." He said loud enough so the other was able to hear it. They would actually do it. The would actually do it. Dan couldn't get this thought away anymore. While waiting for the other's movement he kept on biting his lip, remembering the size of Takashi. He was way thicker... And longer than his fingers and Dan started wondering if he'd fit. Well, the first time was definitely going to be embarrassing and awkward...

He swallowed a hard lump in his throat and shaked the thought away only to bring another one. He should probably prepare himself... Or maybe not. He'd just go slow enough so it wouldn't hurt that bad...

Takashi listened as Dan let out a breath. Did he think he would decline? Well on a more average note maybe he should have. This was his friend for heaven's sake. Sighing he listened to the the brunette make out, with little success, that he had to be on top. Wait? Did this mean he was telling Takashi that he would be the one fucked? No, he wasn't ready for that, Dan was the one that had insisted so it would only be fair if he was the one taking it not him. Looking nervously he glanced into the light green eyes before shaking his head. "I don't get it. Are you asking me to be the one to get....." he glanced away. It was more embarrassing than he thought. Steering his eyes back to Dan he frowned, "Just show me ok?" lips twisting in a I-don't-know way. He trusted Dan with his life, but he was a bit nervous.

Dan slightly raised his eyebrow. He thought he made it clear he had no intention of topping... He let out a soft sigh, a blush never leaving his face when he slowly got on top of Takashi, his hands trailing down to the taller teen's boxers. He slowly pulled them down, releasing his length. Of course, he needed him hard for what he was about to do, so with a bright red face he first lowered his mouth to Takashi's member, putting his lips around it. Slowly he started bobbing his head up and down, cclosing his eyes in embarrassment. He'd only continue this until the other was both wet and hard. Each time he reached the tip, Dan would swirl his tongue around it, encouraged by all the... Uhm... Information he read?

Watching the brunette closely he bit the inside of his jaw. This was the most nervous he had ever been in his life. Was they actually going to do this? Go all the way? Would this be a success or failure? Moments passes and Dan suddenly hovered above him removing his boxers. He was embarrased, though it was sort of surprising. Yesterday he didn't feel embarrased, but this was another ball game. This was sex now. They were doing to go all the way. Was he ready...well he couldn't say he wasn't excited due to his twitching length. Dan was blushing much harder no- ugh!! What the hell wa- "Ugh!" Takashi moaned. Damn! Dan had his mouth on his....c-coc "Uhhh Dan." he whispered his hand snaking into the other's hair. He slowly bucked into the others mouth. He couldn't help it, it felt sooooo good. Pushing the brunette's head down more he bit his lip to stop the moans trying to escape his lips. Mm!! Dan was doing wonders. Wonders he never knew existed. "God! Dan Ahhh!"