A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki stared at the other noticing his change, but soon snapped out of the trance once he heard the other ask him a question.

"Do you really think I am an idiot Aki?"[/Quote]

The taller male reached to hug the blue haired singer but stopped, he wondered how the brat would feel if he made him cry, but...Aki didn't want to do that. If would ruin the date.

Finally pulling the other in for a hug the male kissed the smaller forehead before smiling. "No, I was teasing I wasn't serious at all." The manager was being honest. He didn't really mean to hurt his lover? Could they be called that now?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso looked at Aki and nods. "Okay but don't say things like that even as a joke. I don't like being called an idiot. I never did even when Micky does it. He always says its okay if I am an idiot only around him. Its a mean thing to say and Aki should know better. I am your boyfriend so be nice to me." he said pouting. His hair not changing back yet. Aso was still feeling depressed.

The taller male bit into his lip looking at the blue haired demon. Firstly, the singer was still sad, but what surprised him most was the second reason. The petit male had said that he was....his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry ok? Don't be so upset." Holding the smaller man to his chest, leaning down to kiss the plump lips of the singer. "I love you."

Aso's cheeks turn a bit red. "Aki... okay I will cheer up." he said with a smile. His hair going back to its short length and returning to its blueish-teal color. "Yay! Lets go enjoy our date." he said excitedly

Aki smiled before nodding and following the bouncy, energetic teen out the door. "So babe, what exactly did you cook? Are you going to tell me or keep it a surprise?" Grabbing the blue haired male from behind and kissed his neck. Basically placing his semi member on Aso's behind.

"It will be a surprise for us both. I won't tell you what's inside." he said blushing bright as he looked at him. "Lets get going and have some fun." he said grabbing the picnic basket while running out the door. He got to the car and awaits Aki to unlock the doors

Aki nods before following the small petit demonic being from the door. Though as they walked out the house the dark haired male wondered about something. "Aso, I want to ask you something, do you know how to drive?" Walking to the car with the keys the male opened it for Aso before walking around to slide into his vehicle.

"I do not know how to drive a car. Micky said it was a useless thing to learn. He said he would always be around to take me places so I would never need to learn. So even til this day I have never learned to drive. Why do you ask?" Aso said. Micky was clearly making sure Aso would only need him for everything

The manager only stayed silent listening to the explanation that the small demon was telling him. It was absolutely unbelievable how Mickey was treating the other. The brat knew nothing by himself so it was a disaster actually. If anyone was to leave the poor bluenette all by himself then maybe he wouldn't really survive.

"Well, I was just curious." The dark haired male said before sliding the key into the ignition. "Ok get in brat. You don't want to go there when it's too noisy do you." Smiling slightly at the singer. Aso had nothing to worry abou now, he had Aki. The man would guide the male in the right direction and take him in for responsibility so he wouldn't need the older evil demon.

Aso got in the car and smiled. "You make it sound like Aki wants to teach me driving. If so we have to keep it a secret. Micky might overreact if he found out." he said giggling at the thought. To Aso it was funny but he had no idea how evil Micky really was.

At that statement the dark haired male glances toward the blue haired demon. That was a small thought he had in mind but that would take forever to do. Plus, the older male refused to let Mickey destroy Aso emotionally, physically...however he was to use the other. They would have all the time in the world because Aki would not let the brat get hurt.

""That's sounds like a pretty good idea, but we'll teach you later ok?" Before starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

"Oh I can't wait. I am so over joyed that Aki will be teaching me something. I am so glad you are my boyfriend." he said happily. Aso was so excited when saying that word. He really loved the thought of being Aki's boyfriend.

Aki glanced to the smaller and soon averted his attention back to the road. "Well, yes. I can see that Mickey hasn't been doing a very good job with you. He should be ashamed of what he does." Wondering would his....boyfriend get mad at him for talking so ill mannered about the older demon.

"You should look after yourself more better Aso, but now I'm here to protect you." The taller male said steering the car to the right to dodge a dog that had jumped in the street. After not hitting the mammal, Aki corrected the car back into the lane.

"I am sure Micky has his reasons. I mean he says that I am not capable of caring for myself. That I should only and always rely on him for everything. He said its a waste for me to learn things on my own. I could get hurt or worse. Its how things have always been until I met Aki." he said as he looked at the dog through the window.

Aki only scoffed before looking away and rolling his eyes at the statement. The kid was such a naive brat if he even believed that for a minute. "Hmph, if that's what you think brat." Turning his midnight eyes to the singer before steering them back to the road. That Mickey would pay for treating the one he loved like such a worthless idiot.

Aso just stares out the window some more. He was glad he didn't have to worry much with Aki around. He was feeling calmer now. "I wonder where Micky is though. I doubt he'd be gone this long and not call me. I hope he's okay." he mutters

Aki only shook his head not depending on answering the question. "Well kid you shouldn't be worried about him on our date together." The dark haired male said trying to get the small petit singer's mind off the older demonic being. The last thing the manager wanted to talk of was Mickey.

"Oh you are right. Its important to pay full attention to my boyfriend. So tell me about yourself Aki. Why did you want to become a manager? If I didn't hire you would you have become someone else's manager? What is your favorite kind of cake?" Aso asked though his questions seemed out of order.

The man looked to the smaller and smiled sadly. He wondered if he should tell him the truth or just keep it secret. Sighing heavily Aki contuned to watch the road though now more intensely. "I don't want you to get upset with me. I have come to love you and would never hurt you, I promise. Do you believe that?" Not even glancing toward the blue haired male.

"Yes I believe you Aki. Why would you think I wouldn't want to believe you?" Aso said as he looked at him. He was excited once he saw the ferris wheel in sight.

"My first intention was to hurt you. I had come here to capture you and donate you into my father experiment. I knew that you was a demon before you ever told me. Folklores were what my father was researching. He has many experiments like you all, but....he had never caught a incubus before." Stopping the car as he looked to the blue haired male beside him.

"I would never do that now....never." Reaching over to grab the singer's hand.

Aso looked at Aki and frowns a bit. "You and your father should stop such things. I understand being curious and wanting to know about the unknown. Though think of it this way, we may be different but we are still living. So please promise me you won't capture anyone else. Please promise you'll let go those you do have." he asked as Aki held his hand

Aki stared at the smaller before giving the blue haired singer a small sad smile. "I'm sorry but I can't. Their a danger to society, but your different. You'll understand what I mean soon." The dark haired male was remembering what Mickey had planned. Soon Aso will find out the hard way and the manager would have to protect the smaller.

[sorry it took so long to reply. My internet crashed all day]

Aso sits there silently. He didn't know what to say to Aki now. His smile faded from his face completely. His gaze lowers as he was feeling a bit sad.

Aki reaches to grab the other's face and force him to look toward him. "Don't look that way. If I was to set them free there would be a lot of humans killed. Many demon's do not invade our earth. When they do ... my father is the first to know, that's how I knew you were a demon."

Sighing he took his hand away and leaned against the seat staying silent.