A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

"If I was dangerous would you have taken me away too? I don't like it no matter what. It why I don't like cop shows. Even if someone is bad they have some good in them. They sound be given another chance. I don't like the thought of locking anyone away against their will." Aso mutters

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

"So you think a bad person should have the rights to roam around? That a serial killer hasn't had more than enough chances to stop murdering people. Life is a short, precious, gift Aso. You think that ones shouldn't be locked away against their will, but I think that no one's life should be taken without their permission."

Aki wasn't trying to upset the blue haired boy in the least, but he had to tell the other that. Their opinions were much too different. A relationship was suppose to have communication and that's what they were doing. "Plus, if you weren't good to sociwty.........yes, yes I would have locked you away." Looking at Aso sadly.

Aso bit his lip as he looked out the window. "Aki is a mean person. I don't want to go out anymore. Lets go back home." he said looking down.

Aki didn't move once, he just continued to stare at the demonic singer. What was wrong with the other? Was he seriously upset enough that the date meant nothing now? Silence reigned through the car, the sounds from outside feeling as if they shouldn't disturb the two.

Aso wasn't sure what to do now. He didn't like they way Aki thinks about demons and it bothered him deeply. He continued to sit there silently as he held the basket.

Silence continued to hover around the two for about ten minutes before the dark haired male decided to speak and break the torture. "You said that you wouldn't be mad, that you trusted me. I can't just let them go Aso. They'd kill humanity, is that what you want....or innocent people to die? If so just say it and I'll let them all roam, roam and create panic on earth." Staring at the other as the demon kept looking forward, basket still clutched in his fingers.

"I don't want that. I am not mad Aki. I am sad. Even though they are bad I am sure if they have family that's worried about them. Plus you said you would have locked me away. Does that mean I your love for me is only limited by how good I am? If I turn bad over night that you'd stop loving me and lock me away?" he asked

Aki let out a giant sigh as he closed his eyes. "I didn't say that. If you were to turn evil over night maybe I would lock you away, but I won't stop loving you. You'll be one that I reason with. One that I come to stay with all day until I deem you better. I wouldn't stop loving you and that's the problem. As I told you before...my mistake was falling for you- and I'm not saying I regret it." The dark haired manager added quickly. "They don't deserve to roam, but since you think they should I'll let them go." Cranking the car back to life and looking into the rearview mirror to back out of the parking lot.

This was a disaster, everything was ruined because of conversation of the demons.

Aki quickly quit the car once again to sit in the middle of the street. It was good that there wasn't many cars riding down this road. It seems like all of them had disappeared, but the manager wouldn't care if there was a million of them. Closing his eyes and sighing slightly, the car was once again filled with silence. The dark haired man didn't make an attempt to talk even once. To be honest he was pretty annoyed with the smaller's lack of communication, especially when he had spilled his heart to him.

Aso stayed silent until something odd stood out to him. He noticed there weren't many people walking about. It was a weekend and they were in the busy part of town. He opens the car door and looks around. It felt like a ghost town. "Aki... where is everyone?"

The dark haired male grabbed onto the blue haired male's shirt and pulled him back into the vehicle. "Fuck what happened to other people...you and I are having problems and your worried about other people. What do you want to do Aso? It seems like your pissed at me and I don't know what to do. Do you want to stay with me or not?"

Aso flinched as Aki pulled him into the car. He listens to him and sighs. "I am not upset with you. I still love you and I am not going to leave you. Though something really isn't right. I can sense a faint trace of a demon. It makes me worry because of what you just told me. If this demon has made everyone vanish then you are going to lock it up. So I wasn't going to say anything but if its hurting people I don't like that idea. So I was conflicted on what to do."

Aki's eyes widened as he finally noticed what was happening. So had Mickey already started his attack on the world? Maybe he was now looking for his lover. "Hurry get in and shut the door. I need you to tell me where Ranmaru lives...NOW!" Twisting the key again to make the car come to life, the dark haired male looked to Aso. "Aso, where does he live?"

Aso gets in the car and closes the door. He looked at Aki confused. "Ranmaru lives where we do. His house is only around the corner. Though sometimes he stays at the Cherry Blossom Hotel."

"Well, do you know which he is at? Dammit, I'll check his house first." Speeding down the road and turning curves sharply. He had to act fast or maybe it would be too late. This would be a bad situation if Mickey succeeded in finding them.

Ranmaru was rushing out his house when he heard what sounded like a speeding car. He was a bit hesitant as he hoped it was Aki and Aso.

Aso held onto the seat as Aki was speeding. "You're going too fast..... this is dangerous..."

Stopping slightly the male looked out the window and quickly opened the door. Stepping out the car he rushed around to open the door on the passenger side. Pulling the blue haired male out of the vehicle, Aki looked up to the other man and frowned slightly.

"What should we do? Could we come in and explain it to Aso now?"

Ranmaru looked at Aki and Aso. He was glad they were alright. "Come inside. It'll be safer there. I suppose we could tell him but his reaction would be unknown. Tell him at your own risk." he says to Aki knowing Aso might not believe this. Aso could tell Aki and Ranmaru knew something. He just wonders what that was.

Aki nodded to the other's statement before grabbing ontonthe smaller's hand and quickly pulling him toward Ranmaru's house. They had to get out the eye of anyone in case anyone was helping or working with or for Mickey.

Pulling the demonic being inside the home that the other male resides in, the manager set Aso down. "I have something to tell you and you have to believe us dammit! Do you hear me?"

Aso follows Aki into Ranmaru's house. Ranmaru locks the door behind him as he enters. Aso looked at Aki nervously. He didn't know why the other was acting like this. "I'll listen to you." he says

Taking a deep breath the manager stared to the blue haired demon before crossing his arms over his chest. "Well I want you to believe me. I'm telling you this because I care." The dark haired me started before sitting beside the one he loved. "There is a reason that Mickey never taught you how to fend for yourself. He wants to use your power to take over the heavens and rule over the world. Your singling is much more powerful than you think. With the the full potential you could control anyone. Don't let Mickey do this. You have to stay away from him Aso." Looking into the blue eyes of the demonic being.

Aso tilts his head as he listened to Aki. Ranmaru looked at the two with a sigh. "I know he's your brother but that doesn't change the fact that what he wants to do is wrong. Innocent people will die if he succeeds." he said. Aso was finding all of this so hard to believe. He wanted to ask Micky but at the moment he wasn't there.

"Has Ranmaru ever lied to you, or me for that matter? You can't just simple ask him Aso? He'd suspect that someone told you and Ranmaru would be killed....as well as me. Though that doesn't matter I guess. When we both are killed then I just expect you to know the reason why." Aki explained, his red irises staring demonic singer.