Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Suddenly there was a loud knocking sound on the door to Tai's house, a very violent banging. It was continuous, and it seemed as if the person making the noise was desperate. "Tai!" a hoarse voice choked out, sounding panicked and weak. "Please open!"

The tall brunette male had been sleeping, though in a light slumber. He had hardly been able to sleep ever since his lover had been kidnapped, and he was having trouble sleeping because of the fever that had just recently faded away. Hearing the desperate voice, the older male swiftly jumped out of his bed and headed towards the door frantically. Kat-kun!?! The creamy beige colored male hurried to the door, fiddling with the lock rather sloppily, in a bit of a daze. When he opened the door, and he saw that it was Katsumi, he said absolutely nothing, just gawked for a moment and pulled him into a tight though gentle hug.

The whitette cried out softly, as the tight hug pressed against injuries he had received while he was missing. "T-Tai," he gasped in pain, "please...let go..."

"Sorry..." murmured the beige colored male softly before opening the door wide open, asking quietly, "Do you want me to call an ambulance...or the doctors...or your mother?" His chestnut eyes seemed a bit barren, almost empty, a dark plum stain underneath both eyes from lack of sleep.

Katsumi shook his head, panting slightly, his body partially doubled over. His arms were wrapped around his middle, and he was shivering. His white hair was messy and hanging in his face, and his skin was paler than usual. He was wearing an all-black outfit that was torn in many places. His skin was bruised and bloody where knife cuts could be seen. His tail was missing patches of fur, also covered in blood, and one of his ears was nicked at the tip, crusted with dried blood. "T-Takeru," he whispered, his voice shaky, "t-the police found him...but I ran...I think they're after me..."

"Kat-kun...I'll keep you safe, okay? Can I at least wash you up...? You need a bath and warm clothes...and some tea...please, let me help you?" questioned the older male softly, his chocolate colored eyes trying to keep a calmness lingering in them, though it was hard, because in his mind, he was absolutely frantic.

When the younger man lifted his head, tears were streaming down his cheeks at heartbreaking speeds; he was moments away from breaking down, desperately trying to hold himself together. "I don't want to go with them," he whimpered, feeling like he might faint or throw up.

Tai's eyes became almost wide, though not very surprised, given the situation before he said, trying to be tender, "Kat-kun, I won't let them take you away...you're my best friend...basically my only friend...and my lover...I love you, I couldn't let them take you away." With a small sigh, he asked, "Do you...want me to get you medication...? I have some in the cabinet...I never touch it though, so it shouldn't be contaminated by anything."

The smaller male shook his head quickly, wincing at the pain it brought. "N-no...c-can I just c-come in...?" He sniffed softly, his entire disposition one of someone who was completely terrified, as he had the right to be; but there was no relief that he was free.

"Y-yeah...sure." said Tai quietly, not really sure what to do for the whitette, though he knew he hated seeing his lover the way he was, "Just...tell me if you need anything...okay? I think I should really contact your mother...she's worried sick about you..." The caramel man admitted quietly.

Katsumi stopped halfway into the house, his blue eyes widening. "No, don't tell her yet!" he exclaimed, swaying on his feet as he was overwhelmed by a feeling of dread. "She can't know yet. I...I don't want her to see me like this."

"Okay." Tai said rather simply, his eyes a bit muddled. He wasn't going to argue with the whitette, nor did he want to stress him out. With a rather blunt sigh, the older male just decided to let the junior wander around the house if he liked, sit down, do whatever he pleased, because he really didn't know what to do at this point. Katsumi wouldn't want him to touch him, so it was hard to show him comfort, though he quietly asked the young male, "You can talk to me if you want...tell me what happened...if it would calm you down some?"

Katsumi trailed silently over to the kitchen, not feeling up to walking over to the couch, and sat down in the nearest chair. He wiped at his eyes with his sleeve and swallowed the lump in his throat. "I...it's was the same...the same as last time at first..." he murmured. "But then...something changed. Takeru started acting differently...he was more v-violent...I think he messed up and got himself caught."

"This is rather harsh to say, but at least he messed up, at least what happened happened, because since he made a mistake..you're safer now..." murmured Tai softly, sitting down in a chair next to Katsumi, staring a bit distantly at the wall.

The whitette nodded slightly, staring at the floor with watery blue eyes. "Y-yeah...but...I don't know what to do now." He felt empty, like it was impossible to even clean the blood from his face.

- - - Updated - - -

{I have to go}

"Kat-kun...I'd like to wash you off...I don't want you to have to have those stains on your body...to have to look at bloody wounds..." The amber-eyed male said quietly, "It'll get better some day...don't worry."

"Just do what you want," he mumbled, not looking away from the floor; the tears in his eyes had dried. His arms were no longer wrapped around himself, and instead his hands rested in his lap.

Tai's eyes grew a bit frustrated, not really even knowing what to do at this point, though he knew that he couldn't lose his cool with Katsumi right now, he knew he had to at least give the whitette some time, "I'll just leave you alone...just tell me if you need something or when you decide what you want to do." The tall, lanky male turned around to walk away. The outline of his spine was beginning to become visible through his shirt. Tai had stopped eating again, not even able to keep down food when he actually ate while Katsumi was gone, he couldn't handle not knowing about his lover, and knowing how he was doing, he didn't even want to live knowing that his Kat-kun could have possibly been dead, and there was nothing he could do about it, before he left, he said, "I'm sorry...that I couldn't save you...I can understand why you might be angry or hurt." And with that, he walked away, back into his room, laying on his almost completely made bed, facing the wall, staring blankly at it.

{I'm sorry if my roleplaying is a bit dark at the moment, or short posts, I've just been having a rough week and my writing tends to reflect how I feel. Sorry.}

Katsumi's ears flattened against his head and he brought his knees up to his chest, managing to curl up on the chair, wrapping his arms around his legs and burying his face in his jeans.

((It's fine, I know how you feel...I'm being bullied in school for my sexuality...I'm being taken out of my school. I'm also going in for surgery on Friday))

With a soft sigh, the dark-haired male rubbed his eyes softly, shivering, though not pulling up the blankets, looking dead on at the wall, though not actually seeing it, feeling emotions, though unable to express it. Lips slightly parted, partially quivering, tears slowly began to trace down his face, feeling almost defeated.

{Oh, I'm sorry. You have it worse than I do. I hope your surgery goes well, and the transition}

Moments after Tai had left the whitette fell asleep on the chair, his ears drooping and his tail touching the floor.

Tai breathed heavily before slipping out of his bed, and walked out of his room, seeing the younger male fast asleep on the chair. With a soft sigh, he headed over to the neko, and bringing him to the bedroom, and laying him in the bed, before, with a slight frown, pacing to the bathroom, not feeling too great.

The young neko was breathing deeply at first, and his body was still. Then, after a few minutes, he started twitching and whimpering.

Tai had collapsed on the bathroom floor, his eyes slowly closing, his body shaking a bit. The beige colored male had been going through this phase a lot lately, he needed help, he needed to be able to eat, and gain at least twenty pounds. The amber-eyed male heard the whimpering, though did nothing, because he knew if he even tried to touch his lover, or tried to comfort him, the whitette would only feel pain.