Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

{{It's not really weird because they only share something brotherly, not something actually close xD But how should we start???"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

{{I'm not sure either. Tai's pretty smart, and could probably think of something eventually, but, it's mostly hard because he knows absolutely nothing about Takeru, and he doesn't know where he lives or anything, and either does Naoki at that point. Tai can't really do anything xD What if Takeru got caught or something??}}

((xD Tai and Kat-kuuunnn even though as a pairing I kind of think Naoki and Tai are cuttterrr but Kat and Tai are a more serious and kkind of cute couple and the son and mother relationship between Tai and Ayame is perfection!~))

((If Tai was straight and Ayame were younger, I could totally see something between them xD It's odd, but I can))

((But, Tai I can't really see as straight...I remember when I tried to make Tai gay on the Warrior Cats Forums, Daughter of Revenge through the biggest freaking fit ever... .-. She also through a fit about Stein and Spirit being in love...and the whole Alex and Kaoru relationship or whatever...-sigh-))

((Haruka. You used Haruka on the Soul Eater roleplay, so I had to conjour up Osamu from the abyss, and have him with Haruka. I hated Osamu .-.))

((Like, Tai doesn't really have an actually set personality, though, I usually make it so he has general traits where I can dull them down or heighten them based on if he's a seme or uke. I usually try to place him in a seke position, where he is the slightest bit less dominant, though it's still seke because he puts equal effort, and doesn't really care where he ends up in "positioning" wise. Tai is basically a mash up of a few characters, and a lot of me in the mixture. Intelligence wise and somewhat part of his looks, he's based off of Shikamaru Nara from Naruto, and then his social awkwardness and bit of his character traits come from L from Death Note, he has a sarcastic attribute, which happens more often when he's put in a seme role, kind of like Edward Elric from FMA, and he can be rather OCD when it comes to spelling, grammar, and the way people phrase thing, kind of like Death The Kid but a different OCD, a coolness to him and a more relaxed nature most of the time, like Soul, and a bit of underlying madness, like Stein. Though, when he's more of a uke, he has more attributes added like Honey-Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club, and Rock Lee from Naruto xD And then the language parts, the shogi, and a lot of his other stuff is based off of me x3)

(Tai is a bit screwy in the head, only a little though. He kinda needs the medication so to say, to make what's there go away, so that he can continue being normal him, but he can't, so that's the twist. He's pretty easy to stay consistent with, given he's scared of public, likes being alone, and yeah, he's pretty easy.))

((I mean, to say that Tai has a solid personality is hard to say, given that the way he acts all depends as to where he is. Like, in the situation with Naoki and Tai, he hates public, it's just something he can't handle, and he hates being cornered in room with no windows against his free will, and he acts a bit strange in public. In private, he can be loving, and caring, and a bit more open when he's not around people. Tai can't handle nights, and has hard times sleeping, and due to frequent nightmares has some sort of insomnia.

Now, this Tai is similar to Katsumi's Tai is many ways, given back story, and some of the same traits. Tai doesn't sleep much on this thread, he sleeps for a solid four to five hours a day, and that's enough for him, though after a week, he sleeps in, usually for about ten hours on weekends. Tai is loving and caring, if he can trust someone. Though, given he's in a seme position, he's more of a hollow shell, and doesn't talk about anything really to anyone. Though, he does have a few moments where he does have tendencies to break down. Tai locks all of his emotions up and keeps them in his head. He also has that nonchalant, "Don't give a crap", type of personality with most people, except for Masanori, Katsumi, Ayame, and Sarutobi-sensei. So, given his position, his personality changes a bit :p)