Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

• 3 weeks later...

I just find this topic! It's make my dream come true.

Thank you so much for your sharing. Lucky to me to found this web. >__

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much !!! I tried so hard to find all volumes ! And now I have it !

Ai no Kusabi is for me, more than a simple Yaoi, because is the most powerfull yaoi novel than I have read in my life, so thank you again :In love:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank all in this thread: Thanks for your sharing (though its a bit late) :) you're so kind when scanlating your book, seeking the files everywhere and sharing them :) All I could say is thanks over and over again to express my gratefulness >///

• 4 weeks later...

I just recently came across Ai no Kusabi but I got really hooked. So even when my allowance would permit, I do not even know where to start finding all the volumes, so I am so thankful for you all that uploaded and maintained the links. Much love (•ө•)♡

Hi Kimmy. I'm Chae. I wan to read the complete novel of Ai no Kusabi. Kinly give me the the copies. I tried the links but they're broken. Please. Please.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this. I want to download all the volumes but the 4 shared link doesn't work anymore. Please give me the new link. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank everyone who put time and effort into contributing these files and links. But I was wondering if anyone had a "good" PDF copy of Vol 6. I've tried multiple links within the pages and even checked through them twice to see if I could find one, but all the google drive links require permission and the 4share link that contains Vol 6 is corrupted (at least on my end, I've tried it twice already) If anyone has it, it would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

:cuteonion8:

• 4 weeks later...
Well! I downloaded all the volumes from this thread, & I'm so thankful of the ones who shared this awesome novel! ^^

But for my own convenience, I converted the jpg scans to pdf format so I can read them more easily. So now I have each volume as a pdf file, & the size of the collection has also reduced overall.

I uploaded the complete collection (Vol 1-8) in pdf format as 5 rar parts, u can download it from the link below:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

& also, to dear

who shared vol.8, your txt file is preserved in this pdf collection too, thanks for sharing & being so thoughtful ^^

OMGGG finally after scrolling through all of the pages in this thread, I found this jewel that is still working! Thank you for the reupload!!!! ANd thank you very much to all who have shared the links in this thread!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Literally nothing I tried works. If anyone could send me their copies, vol 2-8, I'd really appreciate it, my email is

I was able to find vol 1-4 online...

Hope it helps, although the links here are fine and works perfectly!

Vol -1

Vol -2

Vol -3

Vol -4

Vol -5

Vol -6