Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

Does anybody have a copy of the prequel novel Midnight Illusion?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you in advance ;)

GAH. THANK YOU TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS! I have been looking for volume 7 and 8 for foreverrrrr. I own the first 6 but apparently 7 and 8 are out of print so I can't buy them. :( Otherwise I totally would. Thanks so much! I'm super happy!! rabbit4

Oh...Oh.. mine!!!

thank you so very muchhh..to the infinity. thank you for sharing the final volume of this story with us!!!

You are awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all those whom have donated their time, dedication, and love to the rest of us by scanning and sharing your novels. You didn't have to, but you did. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh my I haven't been on here and I feel so ashamed for not replying sooner, but I thank you so much my dear for answering my message I am very grateful for it, my computer just loves to be difficult with me, I am so sorry dear I would appreciate it if you can whenever you have the time you can send it to my email its

. Thank you a million times for the generosity!

• 4 weeks later...

vol 1

vol 2

vol 3

vol 4

vol 5

vol 6

anoo i wanna read deadlock.but the link dead .....

First, thank you all the awsome people that post links to novels, can't thank you enough, you're amazing! Second, i'd like to know if Midnight Illusion, the prequel about Riki's childhood has ever been translated to English? And if so, can someone provide the link? Fan translations will do too, if there's no official one. Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much! foxy2

I'm french and there is no translation for ai no kusabi! So it's impossible to read this splendid novels! Now... I hope to have a sufficent level in english to understand... French are so bad in languages... But the story motivates me to conitued. Thanks again!

Dear OP,

I wanted to thank you sincerely for posting the links for all the novels. I've been wanting these for a long time, and I have only just gotten them now. As of April 2015, the 8th volume of Ai no Kusabi costs more than a psychology textbook and I had absolutely no hope that I would ever be able to read it until now. I would have bought it, but I have no money.

I registered for this, and let me say, 100% worth it.

Thank you,

Sanngridr

Um... I think this might be the VOL. 8

I am still downloading it, though.

Thank you so much for putting these up! Half of the volumes aren't available anymore (1,4,7,8), so I'm so glad to have found this thread! I e-mailed June/Digital Manga about the lack of copies available (asking for more, or digital copies, or print on demand copies), but they never replied, so whatever...

I read the first 4 chapters on the following website (it's a wonderful fan translation that unfortunately never got finished (4 out of 6 chapters complete)):

I'll just pick up where I left off with these scanned volumes.

Btw, for my own personal use, I made an epub and mobi out of the webpages for the website I talked about in the post before this one. If anyone wants a copy, I put them here on my Google Drive: