Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

Could someone send me PDF versions of Vol 2 4 6 I tried to extract the rar downloads from 4shared but they were damaged and unable to be extracted. my email is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Vol 6 is the one that is most important. If I don't get the other ones thats fine but I really need Vol 6

• 2 weeks later...

seme of all semes, uke of all ukes, story of all stories, best of the best......

i cant say my feelings about this novel .

after reading it, no other manga or novel attracts me, i hope someone can recommend something similar to ai no kusabi to me, i am so bored, and even sensei yoshihara reiko other works are not same as ai no kusabi.

i am really in to riki and iason, master pet relationship , so deep, full of emotions.

please someone help me find something interesting like this one, i will be so thankful.

Well! I downloaded all the volumes from this thread, & I'm so thankful of the ones who shared this awesome novel! ^^

But for my own convenience, I converted the jpg scans to pdf format so I can read them more easily. So now I have each volume as a pdf file, & the size of the collection has also reduced overall.

I uploaded the complete collection (Vol 1-8) in pdf format as 5 rar parts, u can download it from the link below:

& also, to dear

who shared vol.8, your txt file is preserved in this pdf collection too, thanks for sharing & being so thoughtful ^^

I downloaded this rar and reuploaded all 8 pdf in one zip file on my google-drive

I want to warn that after a while I'll make this archive available for download on request only. (It means that you have to log in to your gmail and press a button that comes on the page that opens by this link, so that request to download this achieve is sent. Your gmail address will be added to a list and you will receive email with the link for download)

Scans of all 8 volumes are available here

It's now can be access by request only. (Like it is described above)

If you like the book and you can buy it, then do it, because god knows it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have a separate file for the volume 4, but I have all 7 volumes in one zip here:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! w(#>w

• 3 weeks later...

dear friend, i have sent a request to you through google drive, can you send permission to my email so i can access your download drive? my email is:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Yaoi Lovers,

I am an ultimate Ai no Kusabi Fan, Lover, Obsessed woman, and unfortunately, I discovered this brilliant and exciting story very late after its release. Thereby, I can only find volume 2 and 3 but other than that Ai no Kusabi novels are either out of stock, either second-hand offer at incredible and unaffordable prices. Please, someone who own AI NO KUSABI VOLUME 7 and 8 could be nice enough to send me or give me the download link for these two volumes? I couldn't be more happy.

Thanking this someone in advance,

Khalys

• 1 month later...

ok you have no idea how Im so happy right now its been 10 years now that I dream to be able to read that story now I will be able to do it. Im gonna cry

Oh God thanks this forum! I was so sure my life was done. I couldn't find anywhere the other volume beside the first one. Thanks to all, but mostly Natkinnat and Japanda, just finished checking if everything downloaded alright T_T.

Since we're in 2017 now, I was afraid there wasn't anything I could do and i was just condemned to never know more than the first vol and the OVA ( which skip some of the plot of the vol 1-2 ).

My saviors, I can finally start 2017 happy :'D I'm extremly greatful ^^!

Dear otakus. There's no guarantee that someone sends you novel by email. Please, take time and look for the links in the thread. There are all 8 volumes available.

I downloaded this rar and reuploaded all 8 pdf in one zip file on my google-drive

I want to warn that after a while I'll make this archive available for download on request only. (It means that you have to log in to your gmail and press a button that comes on the page that opens by this link, so that request to download this achieve is sent. Your gmail address will be added to a list and you will receive email with the link for download)

Scans of all 8 volumes are available here

It's now can be access by request only. (Like it is described above)

If you like the book and you can buy it, then do it, because god knows it's worth it.

Thank you so much for sharing this I have wanted to read this for soooooooooooooooooo long, but unfortunately I could never seem to get my hands on them, many many thanks. onion4 onion9

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I registered because like 3 years i am trying to find the last book. I have the 7. one, but not the others.

Thank you for making it posible to finally read the end!!!!

can someone send me one too. T____T i've been looking for it for months. i need the whole series.

onegaiiii~ is someone active out there. pls. T_____________T

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have a separate file for the volume 4, but I have all 7 volumes in one zip here:

I'm so grateful for sharing it to us. I've been stress and heart broken for a month coz I couldn't find the vol 5-6 and luckily I stumbled in this forum I'm so so thankful 😄😍

- - - Updated - - -

You can find it in 4 page I got it just recently