Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much.foxy2 I've been wanting to read Ai no Kusabi for a very long time, but its not available in my country. Thanks ever so much:hamtaro-005 (9):

Hi dear thanks for your reply but please can you use Mediafire for me it will be easy for me to download. thanks a lot for your time. I tryed the above, i managed to upload but failing to acess the file.

can any one tell me where can i find 4 on wards vol. of ai no kusabi other than

Vol. 1 -6

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Vol. 7

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my... I was searcing for this like crazy a while ago but couldn't find a complete series. Such happiness!! Thanks all of you who shared the chapters!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

I'll try to re-upload all 8 chapters which I got from here on mediafire ^^,

Edit: All 8 chapters are here~ ^^,

and

• 3 weeks later...

I love you so much for this thread!!! I watched the anime and just could not get enough! I need to know what happens in the end to the characters! Thanks to everyone above me!!!

cheetah4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, i just want to thank you for being so kind as to upload the volume files, i bought the rest of the volumes but right now i am a little tight on money and waiting to buy the last volume, however i tried downloading the file but itsnot working i tried numerous it doesn't work on me I was wondering if you can be so kind as to upload it on 4shared i believe, i would appreciate it so much my dear, i am so sorry to impose this on you! I am a huge fan of ai no kusabi and support it greatly! But as you know i am just dying to read the final volume! If you can my dear i would be greatful! If you can't its okay your still amazing!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, everyone for uploading all 8 volumes. I'm planning on buying them soon. I loved them so much!!

Hi there, i just want to thank you for being so kind as to upload the volume files, i bought the rest of the volumes but right now i am a little tight on money and waiting to buy the last volume, however i tried downloading the file but itsnot working i tried numerous it doesn't work on me I was wondering if you can be so kind as to upload it on 4shared i believe, i would appreciate it so much my dear, i am so sorry to impose this on you! I am a huge fan of ai no kusabi and support it greatly! But as you know i am just dying to read the final volume! If you can my dear i would be greatful! If you can't its okay your still amazing!!

Hi, the links worked for me. If it doesn't, I wouldn't mind personally emailing you. Just lmk.

Somebody please HELP I managed to upload but failed to access the file it's not working ���� (I want vol 6 and 7)

Hi, the links worked for me, but it took me two attempts at downloading them, for it to work. So you may have to try again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well! I downloaded all the volumes from this thread, & I'm so thankful of the ones who shared this awesome novel! ^^

But for my own convenience, I converted the jpg scans to pdf format so I can read them more easily. So now I have each volume as a pdf file, & the size of the collection has also reduced overall.

I uploaded the complete collection (Vol 1-8) in pdf format as 5 rar parts, u can download it from the link below:

& also, to dear

who shared vol.8, your txt file is preserved in this pdf collection too, thanks for sharing & being so thoughtful ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Error in extracting rar files or in downloading them?

I checked the file extraction and it was okay, I'm using a PC and win RAR program @

I also re-uploaded the whole thing in another server, Here are the links, if anyone couldn't download them from the previous server which was 4shared:

Part1-5: