Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

well... I think I still cannot believe this was the last volume :C I became so in love with Ai no Kusabi that it's quite difficult to face the fact that there's nothing more to read T-T I've also read the work of Takenouchi Kira a couple of times, so I don't even have that anymore XD oh well... :C

A HUGE thanks to all the good sould who shared the volumes with the community

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have a separate file for the volume 4, but I have all 7 volumes in one zip here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

oh my dear natkinnat, you don't know how much your post here save my life, and make my day brighter!!

you are a savior!! i will kiss your hand if i have the chance!!

i have been looking for these novel for ages!!

thank you, thank you, thank you soooo much!

if you have the next volume, please kindly share it with me.

and if you ever come visiting indonesia just contact me! i will pay for your kindness! hehehe

thank you,,

if you have the next volume, please kindly share it with me.

and if you ever come visiting indonesia just contact me! i will pay for your kindness! hehehe

thank you,,

I do have next volume. I downloaded it from here. Japanda kindly shared it with us all. There's a link in this thread.

Here's a link to

that I have on my google drive.

Thank you for your kind invitation. I don't own these books, your thanks is enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you very much to all of you, to Japanda who shared the last volume...

//me: *gross sobbing* i really thought i won't find this...

i've been looking for this for so long *insert image of titanic "it's been 78years"*

again, thank you very much to all of you who uploaded, provided links and posted it here.

Rejoice, yaoi fans! I bring you the 8th and final volume 3

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:hamtaro-005 (23): :hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23):

Please anyone help. Im trying to read the Ai no kusabi novel here but I cant seems to access this page. I already register thinking maybe I will have the opportunity to read novel 5-8 but I cant see the novels anyway. Please help me to read it here. Thanks.

Please anyone help. Im trying to read the Ai no kusabi novel here but I cant seems to access this page. I already register thinking maybe I will have the opportunity to read novel 5-8 but I cant see the novels anyway. Please help me to read it here. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this information will help you, but I try my best. After you register and log in all the links that are in this threat will be available to you. They are links to the scans of the book in archive. After you download archive, unpack it on your computer to read. It's not possible to read the book right from the site.

OMG! Thank all so much for making this possible!

I was looking all over for the 7th and 8th vol of AnK with no luck... I just can't buy them since imports to my country now are near impossible (imagine how thankful I am of having the other volumes)

Thank you so much for the upload Japanda! When I first found this site, I was super excited to see Ai No Kusabi here and thanks to you, I can know finish reading the full story in length! I really appreciate it :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

Japanda. Thank you so very much for vol 8. I normally don't post anything anywhere but I think for many people yhis is the best present you could ever give anyone who's into yaoi. I've been a fan of Ai no Kusabi for more than 8 years since the first ovas, and where I live the only option of getting the book is through intenet, so I want to thak you from the bottom of my heart for the great gift you shared with us.

Thanks

Thanks a lot guys for all the chapters!! Yum~

but I can't seem to open the files from the links posted by

, do you mind telling me what kind of files are those? very much appreciated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much +_+

- - - Updated - - -

I am so happy I can to this site by chance. Thank you very much:hamtaro-005 (10):

- - - Updated - - -

I am so happy I can to this site by chance. Thank you very much:hamtaro-005 (10):

Is there any way to find the rest of the story(volume 5_6)of the first publishing ai no kusabi novel in 1990? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................:hamtaro-005 (5):