Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

Hello guys, I have a question regarding the versions of the novels. I hope someone can help me clarifying this.

So vol1-6 are the old version of the june license and vol7-08 is the new version with also new designing and art style? I was wondering because I saw at amazon that there's also a new version of volume 6. Can someone explain me if the new version in English only goes from vol06 to vol08? Or actually it goes from the very first volume? I read about the fact that Reiko Yoshihara sold the rights to a publisher then that publisher never managed to release all novels and a new house bought the right and that's why we have a "re-mastered" version of the novels. I'm just curious since the Japanese version of the books have a new art style from vol01.

Hope somebody can explain me this, thank you~

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I just requested to download for this, I have sent requested through gmail, can I have access too? please, i love this, can't find it anywhere :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone doesn't give you anything yet, here(it's not mine it's from someone from the top, say Thanks :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I don't know much either, but I think that another artist redid all of the novels(too bad that we can't have all of those beautiful arts for all of the vol.s available)

Thank you so much for sharing. I did buy the books, but for some reason missing volume 7 and I can't find it.

• 2 months later...

I am super grateful that i was able to download the scans via the link the form. now i am wondering if there is a place or a link where i can download the OVA's ? I am look for the old version and the remake with english subs.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the sharing :Excited:

[MENTION=377334]Nurse_Mari In the anime downloads section for the 2012 version :

The 1992-94 version is easy to find on the web according to my husband who find it for me.

If any one is still on this thread and has volume 7 can you pleas send it to me at

? It would be very much appreciated!! >//_//

• 3 weeks later...

For everyone who are looking for the novel download link, please check page 3 of this thread, it has been posted for a long time and the link is still active. Anyway, kudos to people shared the link!!! I love you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found this today (2017) Thank you so much, I bought volumes (123456) from Amazon, and Taming Riki too.But volumes 7 and 8 I couldn't find anywhere.I will buy if I find it. I'm crazy about this novel and anime. Thanks again I appreciate your work.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear otakus. There's no guarantee that someone sends you novel by email. Please, take time and look for the links in the thread. There are all 8 volumes available.

This archive is available for download on request only. It means that you have to log in to your gmail and press a button that comes on the page that opens by this link, so that request to download this achieve is sent. Your gmail address will be added to a list and you will receive email with the link for download.

Scans of all 8 volumes are available here

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone! First of all, thank you very much for all the contributions, it was taking me a long time to collect all volumes until I saw those scans. In order to give something back, I started converting those scans to actual e-books.

The file includes both formats: EPUB for standard e-readers and MOBI for Kindle.

I'd love to have another person proof-read this by comparing it to the scans!!! But if you don't have the time for that, please let me know if you find any errors/typos in the content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Reminder that I'm converting the scans from the 8 volumes of Ai no Kusabi to e-book format (EPUB and MOBI). It's a slow process but there are only 3 volumes to go. :) Today I added volume 5 to

• 1 month later...

Finally, I finished porting the Ai no Kusabi scans to e-book format!

You can find all 8 volumes

Everyone is free to re-upload, modify and share these files. No credits needed. Just enjoy the novels!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...