Ai no Kusabi (Novel by Yoshihara Reiko) - ENG

OkiKiss

😭 idk why i cant download it like i download it but when it open it onlybshows russian letters im dying here!!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!! Thanksthanksthanksthanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! I love this story!

- - - Updated - - -

OMG!!! Thanksthanksthanksthanks

! I love this story!

Thanks for sharing. I have 4-7 if you're interested.

well its been a while but do you still have chapter 4-7? i would like to read them :D

Ughh help me! I can't upload vol 5-8.. Anybody can help me to give me link media fire vol 5-8? Please help me....

- - - Updated - - -

Please, help me! I can't download file vol 5-7 in 4 shared (i don't know why it makes me angry) and i can't (again) download vol 8. Anybody can give me link media fire? (I can download it) thx u..

You need to be logged in to be able to download from 4Shared. If you don't have an account there, you can login with Facebook, Twitter or Google+

Thanks for sharing. I have 4-7 if you're interested.

Hi I am a new member and I am so hooked on this novel and anime, I just can't get enough. Please is it possible for you to send me a link for volume seven. The link below doesn't work for me. Thank you!

rockmos, I really don't know why you're seeing Russian letters.. that shouldn't happen since these are scans :s

As far as I know the link works fine. I redownloaded the .rar file and opened it and everything seems normal. I don't know how to help. Maybe try downloading it on a computer or check if your .zip opener software is up to date? Other than that I got nothing ._.

Hi

!! I know you posted this 2 years ago but would you still have Ai no kusabi 4-7?? If yes, would you mind posting it somewhere? I can't find the whole book and i've been searching for a long time for them. Thank you so much!!!

For those still looking for the volumes, natkinnat kindly shared all 8 volumes on

. You can download them all in one zip file by clicking the ↓ button at the top.

Well! I downloaded all the volumes from this thread, & I'm so thankful of the ones who shared this awesome novel! ^^

But for my own convenience, I converted the jpg scans to pdf format so I can read them more easily. So now I have each volume as a pdf file, & the size of the collection has also reduced overall.

I uploaded the complete collection (Vol 1-8) in pdf format as 5 rar parts, u can download it from the link below:

& also, to dear

who shared vol.8, your txt file is preserved in this pdf collection too, thanks for sharing & being so thoughtful ^^

Thank you really much for sharing the PDF files XD but one file is missing and i was wondering can u reupload ANK[CC].part4.rar ? i really need it >

But for my own convenience, I converted the jpg scans to pdf format so I can read them more easily. So now I have each volume as a pdf file, & the size of the collection has also reduced overall.

I uploaded the complete collection (Vol 1-8) in pdf format as 5 rar parts, u can download it from the link below:

This link is still working.

I went ahead and uploaded the missing ANK[CC].part4.rar file. It should be updated by now.

To everyone who wants a copy of the Ai No Kusabi novel, all you have to do is download the 5 rar parts in the link above. This link contains ALL the volumes already. Just extract the 5 rar parts to get volumes 1 to 8 of the ANK novel. You should be getting these files afterward:

S__7266309.jpg

Ignore the blank file next to ANK volume 8. It is another book not related to this series so I erased the title. It is not included in the 4shared link stated above.

I hope you don't mind me updating your ANK link. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the links! I remember reading this years ago..and now I can finally read it again! Thank you so much!!!!!!:Playing with fire: