Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

“I’m going now” Kazuya answered feeling a great pain on his shoulder. He hoped the medicine would take his pain quickly so he could rest. But once he entered on the bath he just slipped down on the floor. He felt his shoulder aching even worse and before he knew he lost his conscience.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

How could you be careless like this again? The head servitor yelled on me after he knew that Kazuya fell down because of me. It's just a short time when I thought about the past, and who wanted everything TO BE like this? I felt guilty but how could I do apologies to him.. His wound started blooding again. I felt unwell and wanted to wake him up to hear me say sorry... Could you wake up for that, Kazuya? I prayed and wiped his forehead with a silk damp cloth....

Kazuya slowly started to wake up and saw Hiro above him. His servitor entered and bowed "Let me help you Your Majesty". Kazuya stood up with the help of his servitor and then yelled "Let me alone". His servitor protested "I call the doctor again Your Majesty. I..." But Kazuya yelled again "Tell him to wait. I want to bath myself now. So get out". After all left Kazuya let his dressing-gown fell down he entered into the warm water. The water made him relax and he fell asleep.

Why he took so long time in the water? I waited for his calling as usual. Then I decided to called him out and no answer from him. Well, I walked in and saw that he slept in the bathtub instead. Oh., he looked like a baby boy at this time, I laughed a bit til he woke up and lifted himself up to get dressed. I saw he looked better than before...

Ah he laughs of me” Kazuya thought as he woke up. “Let’s do him a prank” he laughed and showed his beautiful naked body to the boy. He thought Hiro would become shy and ran away but he didn’t. He kept looking at his naked body and followed Kazuya into the room. The doctor scolded him again and after he put more medicine and bandaged his shoulder he ordered Hiro to prepare a special tea for king. “Please drink it home before fall asleep Your Majesty”. Kazuya nodded and waited his tea.

I made herbal tea for him, I also put the chamomile in it. I learned that it could heal the pain and relief stress as well. Then while I walked along the corridor, I heard some strange sound. I thought after serving the tea, I had to see who was there or something's wrong or not.....

Waiting for his tea Kazuya read a book. Outside the noises stopped, sign all the guests went to their beds. He heard a knock into his door and put the book on table. “Come in” he answered and Hiro entered with his tea. “Thank you” he said politely taking the cup from boy’s hands. After Hiro left he drank it quickly then put his heavy head on the pillow and fell asleep.

Before I walked out the room, I covered the blanket up to Kazuya's neck. Oh my gosh, his temperature seemed so high. Was he terrible sick again? Then I took a damp cloth to wipe on his forehead once again. Why his condition was worse than few days ago? So, I stared on the wound, the gauze's color changed into strange color... Why it could be like this?? I really wondered about that....

Kazuya woke up in the middle of the night with big pains and he had a great fever. Hiro was there taking care of him. “Water please” he asked and throw the blankets from him. When he looked around the bed was covered with blood. “Call the doctor” he begged before fainting.

"That is filled of poisonous powder". The doctor said seriously. Why did the wound seemed worse again? The doctor said he had to of cut off some bad tissue on the surface of this bloody wound, he could be infected if it spread all around, it's so torture to know,. But if it made him better, just keep going doctor. I heard someone spoke out after cleaning Kazuya's bloody body......

Kazuya heard the doctor carefully and gave his accord for the surgery. The doctor asked Hiro to prepare a special tea so Kazuya would sleep like a baby during the surgery. Kazuya hoped everything would be ok because he needed to protect his son. That assassin really wanted to see him dead. Kazuya knew if he died his son would die too.

I didn't want Kazuya to have the operation as the doctor said. I was afraid he'd lost more blood again. Anyway, as the doctor wanted me to bring "Sleeping tea" to serve him before he had long sleep. Oh my, I was caught in the middle again. I wanted him to get better soon, but IF this time something turned worse, what should all of us do? The risk or the operation could be happen, I was really confused all along.....

“Are you sure you know what you do doctor?” Kazuya asked one more looking into doctor’s eyes. “If something goes wrong you are dead. So are you sure I will survive the surgery?” he added knowing the doctor will be scared. But he just bowed and answered “Yes Your Highness. Without this surgery you may die. The poison is getting faster and faster into your body”. Kazuya then nodded again that he agrees with the surgery.

If Kazuya admitted that, all I had to do was waiting after the doctor had closed that cold room. I felt frozen, really. Well, I walked along the heard the prince said something to someone. I wanted to look closer WHO was there with the him, but after I knocked the door then opened it. The prince sat alone and smiled to me. What did I hear then, I wondered....

"It hurts so bad" Kazuya thought when he woke up. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked around. He was into his room with half of his body bandaged and with great pains on his shoulder. "He wake up" he heard someone saying and when he looked around he saw his doctor. "How do you feel Your Majesty? The surgery was a success. You will recover in a short time."

I looked into the prince eyes. He seemed so happy and still smiled widely. I looked around the room again. No one's there. Then I held the prince and made his bed. The prince babbled and giggled with the sound toys. I told him that his dad was in another room and would come to him soon. When I put the prince down on the bed, the prince pointed his finger through the window.......

“I hope so. The pain is killing me” Kazuya answered trying to find a comfortable position to stay on his bed. The doctor bowed and answered “I give to your cook the recipe for a special tea. You must drink it twice a day Your Highness. It will help you recover and to have a strong body.” Kazuya nodded “I will do all you tell me doctor. I will rest more and have a break for my duties”.

What's that? The prince made me shivered a bit. I didn't think anyone would be around here at this moment. The prince didn't seem sleepy as he should be. Well, I played finger play with the shadow to make him falling asleep. He tried to imitate the way I did but he couldn't. What happened with Kazuya, why the prince wasn't sleepy.. All around me messed up in my head. Why I did care for all of them, I should do this???

Kazuya finally was able to sleep when he heard a knock into his door. "Come in” he said and waited to see who it was. "Did you call me Your Highness?" his brother asked after he bowed. Kazuya nodded and pat his bed so his brother to stay next to him "I almost forget I called you Shisu" he replied. "As you see I'm very sick and I want you to take care of the kingdom in my place for few days".

The prince was sleeping as I walked down the bed. I looked up the closet, there's a wooden basket there. I felt it's like the one I used to have before. I could see it, but while I reached out my hands, I heard the knocking outside and Shisu opened the door and asked me what I did here. I told him about making the prince to sleep and my time to get back to my room, so I bowed to him and let him there with the door closed.....

“Your Highness” his brother yelled and bowed “It such an honour. I will try my best” Shisu replied and then added “How do you feel brother?” Kazuya smiled and answered “I’m feeling a little better now but we must find who tries to kill me. Also please check my son. Ask his nanny not to leave him alone.” Shisu bowed and stood up to go. “I will check him right now brother. Then I will be back”. Kazuya nodded and closed his eyes. His brother was always his best ally.

I realized that Kazuya's wound seemed poisonous and HIS Amaya was killed with poison. Could it be the same type? I thought and wanted to prove, then I rushed to the doctor for asking about that. Unluckily, the doctor and his helper cleansed all the dressings along that long operation. Well, I had to turned back and found more evidence. I smelled the danger all around here, but still didn't know who was the murderer,......

Kazuya was half asleep when his brother was back. When they were alone his brother used to call him on his pet-name "Everything it's ok Kazu. The baby is sleeping but your cook was there. Do you trust him so much?" he asked. Kazuya answered "Yes I do. The boy was the one who cure the prince back then. I give him my permission to see my son every day. I'm glad he does so." Shisu smiled "Aren't you too close of him brother?"

Why it took so long time for the healing of Kazuya's wound? I would ask the doctor again tomorrow. He ate a little and had more sleep. I'd find the recipe of medication more in the library. When I walked there, I met Shisu again, why he seemed so unfriendly 'coz his red eyes and rushed-action all time. Maybe it's just my thought, but I did feel he stared at me every time I moved, I did feel that....

Kazuya tried to laugh but he felt pain so he just answered “He’s a nice boy and a very smart one. I trust him and you should do the same brother.” Shisu changed his position then answered “I will try bro. Since your wife died I don’t trust anyone around you” Kazuya nodded and made the sign for his brother to go. He wanted to sleep and forgot about all for a while.