[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:

Haha after I've entered the great yaoi world I don't remember the last time I did it~

South Park and Strawberry and lime Kopparberg seems a good combination to me^^

South Park and Simpsons were part of my childhood together with shoujo and shounen mangas, well this unbalanced combination always somehow filled my life....-laughs-

:

Doesn't sound to unbalanced to me I spent a lot of my teens watch them and anime. Lol shows my age u spend ur childhood watching them, I spent my teens.

Kinda wished I was still a 'full time smoker' instead of a social smoker, happy I stopped but I miss it. Goes really well with a drink.

:

Haha I spent my childhood and also teens doing it

But in childhood I only watch it on TV and naively called it cartoons -chuckles-

On my teens...well I was corrupted with mangas and animes...too late to go back XD

A friend of mine said exactly the same thing as you not long ago

He is trying to stop smoking,without much success though^^

Trying to tell the difference between Tama, Teesie, Tetsu. They all have under 6 letters and their names begin with a T. It confesses me sometimes, you twins :3

Feeling alone and bored sitting in this uncomfortable chair while a laptop overheats on my lap while I type on an awful keyboard staring at a shaking oversized tv screen in the dark. xD