[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Listening to music, getting to know more about YO, reading a manga and being hungry but at the same time being too lazy to go eat. Yeah @-@

Thinking how I'll run out of smokes while listening to Soft Ballet, writing this and keeping the cat from waking the dead.

Listening to coffee

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- That Kuro werewolf arc is driving me crazy!

Going to post next cards on Oracle's Place

listening coffee ?? like the drink ??

- Naw, it's from a song. Although...the sound of my coffee pot brewing in the morning is like sweet, sweet music to me, rofl.

YEah. Ciel is so vulnerable and Sebastian is so torn whether to follow him or not.

Editing a photo I took earlier this morning (PH time) for a photo walk, drinking cold tea, listening to Christina Perri's "Bluebird" and writing here.

Looking forward to 3 day weekend.

@

Exactly. It also feels like the crescendo of the arc is rising and something big will happen soon. Ant-i-cip-a-tion..

ahaha agree especially that huge summoning circle that Sebastian saw..I mean his reaction. LOL can't wait.

Slowly working on my Takeru vector (Kamigami no Asobi); listening to: "κrOnё" bu Sawano Hiroyuki (cuz apparently i'm addicted to him) Also fighting off a migraine....

Headbanging to Wednesday 13s "Put your Death Mask on" on my Headphones while Airsinging(?) into my Phone and being fekkin AWESOME at it!

Sitting here in the living room on my laptop wishing I had better time management and trying to figure out what song to listen to next. Its a weird kind of limbo lol. Also waiting for my roommate to get out of the shower so we can go do shit today.