The bond they Share 1x1 w/ animelover19912014

azuneko

Ayato stares up at her with sincere eyes. "I'll come to you or big brother if anything troubles me. I promise!" he said as he smiles sweetly. He wasn't one to burden others with his problems but if it made Nakata happy he'd do so. "When can we order mommy?"

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• animelover19912014

"as soon as the waitress comes back with our drink" Nakata smiled at him lightly happy that he would come to one of them if something happened at school

Ayato glanced out the window of the cafe. He was feeling quite relaxed. 'I wonder if things will be more advanced now that I'm in a higher grade... Oh well I'll know tomorrow...' he thinks with a giggle.

"Oh nothing really. I'm just thinking of how I can get closer to big brother. I hear younger siblings have a tougher time relating to older ones." Ayato said softly as he noticed the waiter walking over.

"don't worry about it he has never had a younger sibling so he will try to bond with you as well" Nakata smiled when their waiter came up and they were able to give their orders

Ayato listens to Nakata with a smile. He couldn't wait to get home and spend some time with him. He knew there was always something to learn from older siblings. He knew so from friends he had spoken to who had older siblings.

Nakata smiled lightly and watched as he gave his order and then talked with him getting to know what he did and didn't like

Ayato talkes with Nakata happily. He told her all the things he likes such as cute plushies and cooking. He even told her things he didn't like as in insects and heights. His idea of bonding would be exactly like this.

Nakata laughed and told him how his brother and then smiled at him hoping that he understood how his brother was and such

Ayato looked at her confused. He couldn't fully grasp what she was saying. "we should head home after this. I have to make sure I have everything I'll need for school tomorrow." he said glancing to the side.

"ok we can do that" Nakata made sure he got his sweets since he had asked and it was one of the few time they would be able to go out. Nakata then looked at her phone lightly and smiled Takano had messaged her saying he was on break "do you want to go see your brother"

"Can I really see him now?" he asked curious as well as excited. Ayato hadn't had much tie to talk with Takano so this was like a lucky break. He really wanted to get to know his big brother better.

"yes he is on break for the next few hours and asked if we wanted to come see the school" Nakata smiled she hwas happy that he had asked them

Ayato jumps with joy as he wanted to see his big brother. "Lets go now! I want to see Takano!" he said full of energy. Ayato was already to go now as he stood from his chair.

Nakata smiled and headed out with him after she paid for their food. Nakata then took Ayato to the school so that he could meet up with his brother

Ayato stared up at the school his brother was going to. "Wow! Its so huge. How will we find big brother here?" he asked hoping they wouldn't get lost and run out of time.

"he told me where he would be" Nakata smiled and took Ayato's hand and lead him to where they would be meeting Takano

Ayato walks with her happily. When he sees Takano, he instantly lets go of Nakata's hand and runs over to him. "Big brother!" he said with a cute smile and his arms open for a hug.

Takano smiled and hugged his brother "hey squirt how has your day been" Takano looked at him lightly and smiled at him

"I am having a wonderful day out with mommy. I want to spend the next time with you, okay." he said with a smile. Ayato looks over at Takano giggling. "Did you enjoy the lunch I made you? I asked mommy what were your favorite things to eat." he said smiling

"it was very good thank you" Takano looked around and motioned for them to come with him so he could show them around the school and let them see where he was having his class and such

Ayato holds onto Takano's hand. He was feeling very happy today. It seems like everyone was showering him with love. It was such a heart felt feeling which is something he has missed so much. "So what is big brother studying here in school?" he asked

"right now I am just getting my general education classes in and then I am going to pick my major so its more of a wait and see" Takano smiled lightly and showed him the different buildings he was in

"Oh wow... I have a really smart older brother. I am so happy. I use to feel lonely being an only child but not anymore." Ayato said smiling. It was difficult to fully understand him since he was always smiling. Ayato never wore his feelings up front so no one could ever tell when something bothered him.