The bond they Share 1x1 w/ animelover19912014

azuneko

"we will see what we can find for your age and build ok I am betting we can find some things that are to your liking" Nakata smiled and didn't have the heart to tell him that was an infants magazine that he was showing her. Nakata them smiled at him and they headed in to the boys department so they could get him a few things to wear at home

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• animelover19912014

Ayato looked at Nakata. He glanced around noticing lots of student from his school shopping. Some smiled and others waved to him. He was really excited about going back to school. He follows her to the male department of the store. He wasn't planning on getting clothes today but he wasn't against it either.

Nakata showed him several things that she thought would look good on him "if anyone asks we are looking for your new brother and that you two are the same build" Nakata smiled at him lightly that way nothing would be given away.

"Um, okay." Ayato said as he didn't know what to think about this. He looked among the clothes and even at the ones Nakata was showing him. He didn't find anything he'd want to wear. It was a bit frustrating to him but it didn't show on his face. "Maybe I'm just not meant to wear things like this. I'm sorry." he said softly looking down.

Nakata moved in front of him and smiled "lets try a few things on and see you may not like how it is on the hanger but you may like how it looks on you ok and besides there are several other stores we still have to go to" Nakata placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and hoped that her plan worked

Ayato nods trying not to frown. He was feeling a bit worried he'd end up disappointing Nakata with this. "Um okay." he said softly as he headed towards the dressing room with her. He didn't like them on the hanger and knew it wouldn't look good on him either. As he took a few items into the dressing room, Ayato's cell began to ring. "May you please answer this for me. Its father calling." he said handing his phone over to Nakata.

"sure dear" Nakata took the phone from him and then motioned for him to go in and then answered his phone "hello love" Nakata smiled when she answered and knew that it was going to be a long day since Ayato had it in his head that no boys clothes would look good on him

"Hello honey. How are things going with bonding with Ayato?" he asked kind of worried and curious at the same time. Ayato put on a pair of pants and walks out the dressing room. At the same time he noticed a boy walking out the dressing room. The boy smiled at him. "You look as cute as a girl. You know there's a section of boy clothes that look nice on cute boys like yourself." he said and points in the direction. Ayato smiled. "Thank you."

"we are doing just fine and we got some information to help us out so I'll call you when we stop for lunch ok" Nakata smiled when she saw him and gave Ayato a thumbs up telling him that he looked awesome and that she like it but it was up to him on whether or not they bought the out fit

"Oh I see. Well I shall talk with you later then." Shinji said as he hung up. Ayato walked with the other boy to a rack with frilly tops and cute shorts for boys. "My sister buys things like this for me sometimes. She says its a loli-boy look." the boy said. Ayato was surprised there were boy clothes that looked so cute as if they were made for girls. "Mother can we get some of these?" he asked Nakata with excitement. This was most likely the only way he'd ever think of dressing like a boy.

Nakata smiled and looked at him "pick out the ones you want and try them on and if they fit we can get them" Nakata was more then happy to let him get what he liked and if it made him feel good about himself at the same time that she would let him get what ever he liked for clothes

Ayato's eyes widen as he grabbed as many cute tops and bottoms. He then hurried to the changing room to try them on. He was seriously excited about this. He tried on a few and shows them to Nakata in cute poses. He was kind of liking the idea of boy clothes though wearing pants wasn't too comfortable. He picked four tops and three pants that fit really nicely.

Nakata smiled and clapped her hands she loved each out fit on him and hopped that they could find more that he liked. Nakata waited for him to change so that they could go out and get more clothes for him

Ayato looked at Nakata as he held his favorites in hand. "I am hungry. Can we eat something mommy?" he said cutely. He had always been the type to cling to his parents happily. So having Nakata around was more than just someone to be motherly around the house. This was another special bond he could form. "Oh I wonder if big brother got home. I wanted to spend time with him too." Ayato said thinking now.

"lets go eat lunch and your brother doesn't get out of class until later tonight unfortunately he will miss dinner to night" Nakata though about her sons schedule and was worried about him it wasn't like him to take on so much

"That sounds wonderful. I could really enjoy some lunch." he says looking at Nakata. Ayato frowns as he looked at her. He didn't like that he wouldn't have bonding time with his brother.

"but luckily he has tomorrow off I insisted that if he would be missing dinner he had to have the next day off to rest" Nakata smiled and then took the clothes that Ayato had picked out and went to pay for them so that they could go and eat

Ayato walked with her to the cash register. He looked around with a smile on his face. As he stood there he was thinking about school. He had school tomorrow. He was wondering how everything would go on his first day back. Once everything was paid for Ayato follows Nakata to where they would be having lunch.

Nakata smiled when she found a small sit down Cafe that they could have lunch at. Nakata then looked at Ayato and hoped that he was having fun as well and wasn't massively depressed

Ayato sat with Nakata at the cafe. "Oh my what a fancy little place here. Can I order something sweet? Father normally says no because he's worried my teeth will fall out but can I get just one. Please mommy!" he asked with such innocent eyes. His bonding time with her was going a lot better than he had expected.

"we'll have a nice lunch first and then you can have a desert" Nakata knew that days like this is when having things like sweets were fun since it gave them something to finish off their lunch with

Ayame smiled happily. He was super excited that she agreed to letting him have something sweet to eat. "I really can't wait until tomorrow. I get to go to school again. It'll be so much fun." he said giggling

"yes it will but you need to understand something if you go to school as a girl you will have to change in the girls locker room and wear their uniform for gym and that can cause problems if it is found out that you are a guy" Nakata was worried about him getting harassed at school because of his cross dressing as a girl

"You sound like father. It's why I had to quit school before. I was able to wear the girl gym tops with shorts and getting changed I was able to do so in the nurse's office. I only had one incident where someone found out and it wasn't so serious. Please don't talk about school. I plan to keep going this time. Home schooling isn't no fun." he said looking down. Ayato clearly adament about shill. It was nice he loved going but it could be an issue. "I always have fun at school and everyone is kind to me." Ayato said smiling happily.

Nakata took his hand "I want you to promise me one thing that if someone starts to give you trouble you come to me or your brother first ok I know how much you are looking forward to going back and I don't want to keep you from going"