The bond they Share 1x1 w/ animelover19912014

azuneko

Ayato smiled happily as he began fiddling with his fingers. He noticed his father coming back to the table and he smiled. "Sorry for rushing off so suddenly." Shinji said

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• animelover19912014

Shinji smiled as he looked at her. The waiter returned with the meals. He passed them out and walked off. Ayato began eating while slightly glancing over at Takano.

Takano ate his own dinner while he listened to his mother talk about her new job that she was starting. he was glad that she was happy and had found some new work that she would be able to do to keep busy

Ayato finished his meal as was playing with his thumbs. Shinji glanced over at his son feeling worried. He was curious as to what was bothering his son.

• 2 weeks later...

Nakata touched his arm lightly and smiled in an effort to calm him she could tell that something was bothering both of them and had a feeling she would soon find out what was going on

Ayato looked over to her with a gentle smile. He had lots on his mind though some was more school related than others. He decided not to let it bother him since it wasn't new to him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nakata knew that for now she was going to have to let it be since they were in public and there were some things you didn't bring up and this was one.

Once everyone was finished with their meals Shinji paid the bill and then left with everyone. He drove home so that all could get a good nights rest for the next day.

Shinji got home and he waits for everyone to get out before he does. Once inside, he heads to be first since he leaves early tomorrow for work. He kisses Nakata sweetly before going to bed. Ayato goes to the kitchen to grab a snack before going to bed. He was still being highly quiet.

Takano stayed up till his stepfather and brother were both in their rooms to tell his mother what had happened so that she could make sure that nothing happened to Ayato while at school

Ayato sat in his room eating a snack. He then turns off his lights and goes to sleep. He was feeling too tired and depressed to really want to stay awake. "Maybe tomorrow will be better. I really do hope so.." he mutters falling asleep.

Takano talked with is mother who understood and agreed to help out and make sure that nothing happened to Ayato and she would make sure to pick him up from school so that they didn't corner him again

The next morning arrived and Shinji was up and off to work. Ayato awoke and began preparing for school. He made breakfast for himself and set aside something for his brother and mother. He also did the same when preparing lunches. Once that was done he sat down and watched some television in the living room. He always tends to awake early so he had time to relax before leaving.

Nakata came in to the room and kissed his head lightly "you know you don't have to get up so early I can get up and take care of everything" Takano and eaten quickly and then raced out the door his lunch in hand so that he could get to class on time

Ayato glanced over to her. "I am sorry. I am so use to doing such so early that its become a habit. I'll try to remember I have help from mommy now." he said with a smile. Ayato got up and ready to leave. "I'll see you later" he said then left

• 4 weeks later...

"its ok I'll be picking you up after school so be ready when school is out" Nakata knew that she would have to talk to her son and Ayato after they were married her and Ayato's father wanted to go away for a week to have a honeymoon and she wanted Takano to watch and take care of Ayato while they were gone

Ayato glanced over at her when she said that. "Okay I will look forward to it." he said before going off. He was glad so many people were in his home now. It felt like a real family to him. Once at school, things went as normal as he had expected. Though lunch time caused an issue. Yuuto was waiting for him and it didn't look like he was going to get away.

"Hey Aya-chan. You aren't going to run away again. I want to talk without interruptions." he said grabbing Ayato's wrist. "If you want to talk then fine but leave your goons behind." Ayato says figuring one guy is easier to fight than a group of them. "Fine, I wouldn't want to share you anyway."

since he had a break during lunch Takano went to check on his brother. when he spotted him he waved to get Ayato's attention "hey Aya" Takano had gotten permission to take his brother out to lunch and that was what he was planning on doing but he also wanted to talk to him about the guys harassing him

Ayato was kind of relieved to see Takano. Yuuto grit his teeth walking off from them. "Hello. Did you come on your lunch break to see me?" he asked holding his wrist behind his back. It had gotten slightly bruised from being grabbed so roughly. He looked at his brother happily.

"yes I did and I got permission from the school to take you out for lunch so lets head out" Takano had seen his wrist and he would talk to him about it but only once they were out of the school and away from the guy who had hurt him like that

Ayato follows his brother happily. Once they were off school grounds he relaxed a bit more. "So is this our way of bonding more? I can't believe you would go to such lengths. It makes me feel all special and such." he said giggling at the thought. He knew better to believe his own words. He had a feeling this was either because he was still wearing girl clothes or the bullies incident from yesterday.

"hey can't I want to spend some time with my brother and talk to him" while Takano did want to bond more with his brother he was also worried about him

"I suppose you can. So lets talk." he said with a smile. Ayato wonders exactly what their conversation would be about. He figured if it hadn't to do with school then he would feel free to answer.