The bond they Share 1x1 w/ animelover19912014

azuneko

Ayato has lived with his father for many years after his mother passed. His father has done the best he can but during Ayato's second year of high school he started dating. He remarries a nice woman and in the process Ayato gets an older brother named ____. This entire time the two bond as you suppose two sibilings would. There is only one major issue. Besides Ayato's father everyone knows him as Aya. Ayato cross dresses as a girl and has been for as long as he can remember. _____ starts to gain feelings for Ayato that he tries to express more and more each day. What will happen when ____ finds out Ayato's secret?

My character:

Name: Ayato Kitsuragi

S/U/SK: Uke

Bio: growing up as a child his parents wanted a girl instead of a boy. To much surprise, Ayato was cute enough to be one. So he grew his hair out and assumed the name Aya. No one but his loving father knows and now things get serious when his step brother enters the picture. Ayato is kind, caring, energetic and shy at times.

Looks:Brownhairanimeguypics_3__zps1d488fe2.jpg

Looks as Aya:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• animelover19912014

Name:

Takano Makito

S/U/SK:

Seme

Bio:

Takano grew up with just his mother so when she decided to Marry he was happy for her and that he was going to have a father for the first time in his life and from what he has heard a younger brother as well.

Looks:

Anime-Boys-anime-.jpg

[i will start. Its two weeks before the wedding and Ayato is meeting his brother and mother for the first time]

Ayato glanced up at the clock as it was noon on a lovely Saturday morning. He noticed his father all dressed up and so was he. "You look lovely in that dress Ayato. Are you excited to be meeting your big brother?" his father asked with a smile. "I am papa. I can't wait to meet the lady who will be my mother too. Its all so exciting." he says before hearing the sound of a car door. Ayato opens the door and stands there looking to see if he could see them approaching the door. His father stood behind him with a smile.

Takano walked up with his mother wondering why they had to meet but then again this was all new to him. Takano also wondered what is was going to be like having a younger sibling and a father. Nakata smiled at her son and ruffled his hair as they walked up to meet their new family

Ayato's excitement overwhelms him as he ran outside up to them. "Hello there and welcome!" he said with the most adorable smile ever. Shinji walked up after him. "I guess Aya was super eager to meet you both. So sorry about that." Ayato's father said looking at Takano and his soon to be wife.

Nakata smiled and walked up to Shinji and kissed him "so I see and she is adorable" Nakata then smiled as Takano looked at Ayato. a little curious about her but he didn't make any quick movements not quite sure on how she would react to him.

Shinji looked at Nakata. "I have some things to tell you. Lets head inside while we leave them to bond." he said holding her hand. Ayato looked at his big brother. "Hello. My name is Aya. Its so nice to meet you. I can show you around the house if you like." he said with a smile. He holds his hand out to Takano.

Takano modded his head and then took her hand a little curious but also nervous. Nakata smiled and then walked with him heading in to the house so that they could talk

Ayato giggles happily going around back first to show Takano the garden. He was super happy to try and make a wonderful first impression on his big brother. Shinji looked at Nakata with a gentle smile. "I don't want to start this marriage off with confusion. Aya isn't my daughter but my son Ayato. Now before you freak out let me explain." he said softly. "His birth mother had always wanted a girl. Though she loved him all the same. At one point I went overseas for work and soon to find out she had our precious son cross-dressing. At first I thought nothing of it as he was young and it wasn't very noticeable. As he got older and she passed I did encourage him to wear appropriate clothing for his gender. Apparently the two made a promise that he'd forever be her little girl. Thus please don't find this strange." Shinji said nervously. He took all his strength to tell her this with the fear of he walking out and leaving forever.

Nakata smiled and kissed him "its ok but we should tell Takano he may not take it to well if he finds out another way and then all hell could break lose" Takano followed her and looked around and such wondering if this was where they were going to live

"I understand. I hope it won't affect their bonding in any way." Shinji said softly as he went to the kitchen. "Want to prepare a meal for them with me?" he asked Nakata.

Ayato spun around the garden happily. "I planted all of these on my own. I'll show you how to and maybe you can grow something out here too. So what kind of things do you like to do?" he asked so full of joy.

Nakata smiled and went in to the kitchen with him "lets make dinner" Nakata then gathered everything to make a nice meal that they could share as a family for the first time. "I like to play video games and ready" Takano scratched his head a little unsure but something about Aya was bothering him

Shinji follows her and helps get his prepared. "Oh Nakata. Lets call Ayato by Aya until we can explain it to Takano properly." he said softly.

Ayato looked at him curious. "Now ask me a question. If we go back and forth we can learn a lot of things about one another." he said walking to the back door. "This door takes you to the back stairs that lead upstairs. Its an easy way to sneak out when you want to look up at the stars." he said

"I know you want to tell him later but I think the sooner the better or he may not take to you so well" Nakata knew he son well and knew if he felt that he had been lied to or betrayed he wouldn't take to his new father all that well. Takano looked at her "so where do you go to school?"

"I understand Nakata. We will tell him as soon as possible." Shinji said still a bit nervous about everything. He just hoped Takano was as accepting as Nakata is. Ayato looked over at him. "Oh this will be my first year going back to school. I'll be a second year in high school. I stopped going to school after I finished grade school. I was home schooled this entire time." he says. What about you? What school do you attend?" he asked

"I'll be starting college I took several AP classes and graduated early" Takano shrugged his shoulders not really thinking it was anything special. Nakata smiled and kissed his cheek "lets set the table and then call the boys in" nakata had finished making dinner and was ready to eat

"Oh wow! My big brother is so smart. I hope one day I can be as smart as you." he said smiling. Ayato looks at Takano then tilts his head. "I wonder if you will be staying over. It'll be so amazingly wonderful if you did. We could learn more about each other." he said. He knew school was the day after tomorrow and he had a feeling he wouldn't have enough time to spend with Takano. 'I will make every possible opening for bonding without fail...' he thinks determined

"we'll have to see my classes start tomorrow" Takano looked up when his mother called for them and then headed in so they could eat dinner. Nakata watched as they walked in to the house and smiled

Ayato frowns a bit as he heads inside once being called upon. He stops half way before turning to go to the bathroom first. Shinji glanced over at Nakata as he saw Takano. "So how are you adjusting to Aya's energetic self?" he asked him with a gentle smile. "Oh and as on the subject of Aya, there's something I need to tell you." he said

"she's ok it will take some getting use to having a sibling and what is it" Takano looked at him a little curious as to what his new father would want to tell him but knew it had to be important enough if his mother was looking at him like if you over react I'll kill you"

Shinji takes a deep breath before telling Takano about Ayato. As he finished up, Ayato returned to the dining table. "I am sorry I took so long. Dinner smells and looks amazing." he said taking a seat. Shinji hopes what he told Takano wouldn't cause a disturbance in their sibling bonding. His gaze went over to Nakata filled with concern.

Nakata took his hand and smiled at him before dishing up their dinner. Takano would talk with his mother and step-father later in the evening since he didn't want to cause a scene during dinner

Dinner went by smoothly though it was a bit silent at times. Ayato got up and went to wash his dishes. Once finished he glanced at his father. "I'm going to get ready for bed. Should I prepare the guest room?" he asked. Shinji nods yes as he glanced over at Nakata. Once Ayato was out of view, Shinji looks at Takano. He could tell the other had something to say.

once Ayato was gone Takano looked at him "how is it that he refuses to dress like a guy if he wanted to look cute he could there are very cute outfits for boys out there I don't understand it" Takano wasn't going to get mad since he couldn't change anything

"Its because of a promise he made with his birth mother. I knew nothing of it until I tried to get him to dress normally. I wish he'd stop because I am worried he'll get picked on in school again or worse. Its no longer elementary or middle school. High school kids can be seriously cruel." Shinji said softly. he wanted Ayato to continue homeschooling but he could never fully deny his son the things he wanted. "Maybe bonding with you could help him realize that dressing like a boy is okay to do." he said softly. Ayato was in his room brushing his hair. He was humming happily.