The bond they Share 1x1 w/ animelover19912014

azuneko

"I can try to but I don't know if he is going to take to it well" Takano looked at him and figured he could take him shopping before school starts for some normal day to day clothes and get him to try dressing like a guy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• animelover19912014

Shinji looks at him. "If nothing more just be there for him. I'm sure spending time with you might wake him up to wanting to be like you. Which might help as well." he says before standing. "It's getting late so you should hurry off to bed Takano." he says. Ayato lays on his bed looking at his ceiling. He was so excited about finally having a full family to come home to. "It feels like a dream come true..." he said to himself.

"yea cause I have class in the morning" Takano got up and headed to the guest room figuring that his mother would be sleeping with her fiance. Nakata smiled and looked at him "see it wasn't so bad and he took it well so don't worry ok we will just have to wait and see what will happens"

Shinji smiled as he kisses her cheek. I guess you were right. Things will be okay I do hope." he says helping clean up the kitchen.

The next morning came and Ayato was up early getting a bento prepared for Takano. He was wearing a little spring dress with a strawberry apron over it. He hums happily as he placed it on the table with a cute cherry scented note attached. It read, 'Have a good day today ~Aya-chan' Ayato then went to his room giggling happily.

Takano headed to the kitchen and then saw the note and grabbed his lunch writing a quick thanks and then headed to school his classes for the day. Takano was then trying to get an idea on how to get him to dress like a boy

Ayato smiled as he watched his brother leaving for school. He was glad the other took the lunch he made. "Oh I should go shopping. I wonder if I should ask her to go with me. Some bonding time with my new mother would be perfect." he says happily as he skips down the hall. He knocks on his father's bedroom door. He hopes he wasn't waking anyone up. This was all still a bit new for him. 'I have to adjust or it'll be troublesome for papa. I can do this!' he thinks fully determined

Nakata smiled when she opened the door "how can I help you Dear" Nakata had gotten up before her son had left for school and smiled when Ayato had come to the door and she hoped that he was trying to bond with her

Ayato looks at her with a smile. "Would you care to go shopping with me? I normally go alone but I wanted to invite you with me." he says happily. It had been so long since he had a motherly type of person around. He wanted things to be perfect and happy like the families he watched on television. He waits silently to hear her answer

sorry didnt realize I hadn't posted sorry

- - - Updated - - -

"sure just let me grab my bag and we can head out" Nakata then turned and grabbed her bag and then moved out of the room smiling at Ayato hoping that she would be able to convince him that he should dress like a boy she wouldn't make him cut his hair but dressing like a male will keep people from making fun of him

-its okay

:)

-----------

Ayato smiled happily as he looked at her. He went to put a ribbon in his hair and put on his shoes. Once Nakata was ready, he opens the door for her and follows her down the street. "So your really going to become my new mother? Its really exciting and I get a big brother to bond with. Are you excited too?" he asked her full of energy.

Nakata ruffle his hair and smiled "yes I am going to be your new mother and your father told me Ayato" Nakata knew that she would need to let him know so that he knew that no matter what she would always love him

Ayato glanced up at her. He was surprised his father said anything about his sense of style. "Oh I see.... I hope this doesn't affect us from bonding. I'd hate to not be able to bond with you." he said softly. The market was soon in sight and a few guys were walking out. They noticed the two and approached Ayato. "Hey Aya. I hear you'll be starting school again. Are you excited!?" one of the guys asked. "I am. It'll be so much fun to see how much things might have changed since I was last there. Plus its a different grade so much to learn." he said smiling. The guys laughed amongst themselves. "Well we can't wait to see you there either. Catch you later Aya." another said as they walked away.

Nakata smiled at him "hey I was wondering if I could make a deal with you Ayato" Nakata was hoping that he would be willing to give it a shot. Nakata knew that if he went to college dresses as a girl and it was found out that he was male and not a girl things would get really bad for him. Nakata spotted some things that would look cute for him for school and for at hime

Ayato tilts his head slightly. "A deal...? What kind of deal?" he asked curious to know. He use to make deal of all sorts with his father some times. He always had fun when he won or even when he lost. It was kind of exciting for him. As they entered to market, Ayato grabbed a cart and smiles. "Lets shop till we drop!" he said cheering a bit.

"I know you want to keep your promise to your mother so i won't stop you from going to school as a girl but I was hoping that maybe at home you will dress like a boy and for lets say every week you do you and me will come out and either window shop or just go shopping and get you some new clothes and such"

Ayato looks down before glancing up at her. "Only at home I have to wear boy clothing?" he asked not really liking that idea. His smile slowly fading little by little. "May I at least pick the clothes to wear?" he asked. He wanted bonding with his soon to be mother to go well. Though he wasn't sure if he'd actually wear male clothing.

"only at home if we go out or something you can dress how you wish and I would never think of telling what types of clothing you will like or wear so you get to pick everything out" Nakata pulled him in to a hug "sometimes we have to do things we don't like but it makes us stronger and better for it always remember that my son" Nakata already saw him as her own son and wished that he was hers by blood

Ayato's eyes widen a bit as he heard what Nakata had called him. "You called me your son. I'm so happy mommy!" he said hugging her tightly. This was the bond he had missed the most. He knew he had school tomorrow and the really nice clothing shops were a bit far from where he was now. "After school tomorrow, lets shop for new clothes for me." he said smiling. Ayato's eyes were a bit puffy as he wanted to cry tears of joy. He held them back for now.

"we can do that right after you get out of school I will even come and get you how does that sound" Nakata smiled as tears shown in her own eyes she loved both of her boys and would do everything she could to make them both happy

Ayato nods happily. "I would love it if you picked me up tomorrow." he said excitedly. As he walked through the market he placed different things that was needed in the house. "Is there anything you'd like to add in? I normally cook but now you are cooking meals too so please feel free to add things you and my big brother like to eat!" he said. He then began to wonder how his big brother was doing in school.

"I will I figure when we go out tomorrow I can pick some things up for dinner as well" Nakata looked around and pointed out a few things she thought he would look really good in

Ayato was still a bit skeptical about dressing as a boy. He never found wearing back as enjoyable as others tried to make it look. He felt constricted in such clothing. His eyes wander as he noticed a magazine with cute clothing on a boy and girl. It was all frilly and yet a boy was still wearing it. He picked it and and showed it to Nakata. "How about I wear something like this? Its still girly but a boy is wearing it." he said looking up at her with his sparkling brown eyes.