Behind the desk (Arekushisu & Anic (Private))

Anic

Gio looked down on the baggy t-shirt and then up on the beer that Kai handed to him. He took it with a smile and an other "thanks you" but was confused whit Kai's sudden laughing. "What?" he asked, guessing it was something that involved the situation that he missed. He opened his own beer before he too took a drink from it. He then put it down beside his bowl and turned his attention to the soup that he found delicious. "This is really good." he said.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Arekushisu

Kai smiled and took a spoonful of his own soup after hearing Gio liked it. "Thank you." He said falling into silence getting up and down to get them beers as they drank and talk long after the soup was gone and they were ready for bed drinking down the hours.

Gio felt more at ease after every beer he got down. It wasn't that often he drank, he didn't feel the need to. But given the chance in a social gathering or anything like that where other were drinking he could do the same to keep them company, and he couldn't say that he didn't like the taste either.

He didn't say much during the time. But right now his mind was a bit fluffy as he sat there smiling at his boss. He took of his glasses to control that he still could see in them, and with them still in hand he tried to catch the others gaze as he asked. "What time is it Kai-sama?"

Kai smiled feeling the buzz running through him. He looked at the clock, "Its almost midnight." He said frowning. "We have to get some rest." He stood and put the bowls in the sink. He didnt know how well Gio could hold up but he seemed fine. He didnt know if he was drunk or not and started to clean up. He smiled coming back to Gio and ruffling his hair. "Ready for bed?" he asked the other there in case he needed help to get to his room.

All Gio could feel was a hint of dizzyness. "When do you want me to wake you up?" He asked when Kai told him the time. He still didn't get up from his chair and followed Kai with a tired gaze. 'Considering the current time I actually feel fine, but the question is; how will I feel in the morning?' He thought and watched as Kai got back to him and ruffled his hair with the question if he was ready for bed.

"Yes." he answered and looked up on Kai with a tired but happy smile. "I guess you could say that I am." Gio turned his attention to getting up from the chair, and the moment he was going to stand up he really could feel how the effect of the beer kicked in. "Woha!" He said in surprise as he got up on his feet. "This is no good, I think I'm drunk." He said with a happy smile while giggling as he hardly could keep himself standing. "Drinking isn't my strong side."

Kai laughed helping Gio up from the chair. Hearing he was drunk...and Kai was sora also. He was happy he wasnt...likeing Gio or something bad may end up happening. "Yea, Let me help you to your room." He said blushing as he wrapped his arms around Gio's waist helping him walk to the hallway. "Do you want to sleep alone or do you want me to help you? Get you water and other things you may need." He honestly was ready to help Gio in anyway he needed it.

Gio couldn't help but giggled all the time and didn't notice any of Kai's reactions. "You'll have to excuse my dizzyness." He managed to say whit a happy drunk smile. "But I think i'll do alright by myself if you only reminds me of the way to the bathroom." He said as he greatfully put some of his weight on to Kai. "But you haven't told me when you want to get up tomorrow." He said as he pointed a finger towards Kai. Gio wasn't the type of drunk that forgot things easy, but he was the kind that seemed to remember it all - until the next day that was.

"So?" He asked, ready to listen to Kai's answer even if he started to feel how tired he really was.

Kai walked with Gio on his shoulder seeing him giggle. Kai couldnt help himself. He leaned down and kissed the corner of his mouth lightly smiling a happy drunk smile also, "I will wake up and just get you up. The bathroom is down the hall." He sobered up enough to walk slowly to Gio's room. He hoped he didnt remember the small kiss.

Gio's brain didn't get what the kiss was, so he turned his head and looked at Kai. "Did I have anything on me?" He asked and gav Kai a drunken smile as he walked beside him. His dull brain didn't catch up on much.

"Kai-sama, I seem to have forgotten. But are my things here? And I think I could manage to be the one to do the wake up calls." He said and the thought of a change of cloths after a shower really seemed like a good idea right now and he really was set on the thought to be the one to wake up first.

Kai blushed seeing Gio didnt take in the kiss. he was happy he really didnt notice but stll. "No your things arent here yet. You should take a shower though and you can borrow one of my night shirts. I dont mind." He smiled sober now and walked into his room with Gio and picked out a shirt that looked like it would cover everything if Gio only wore a shirt. He tossed it to him and then went to his side again moving to the shower. "I will wake you up Gio. You drank more than me and you head is going to be killing you tomorrow." He said starting up the shower.

Gio was to slow in his thought to do any complaining to what Kai told him. Whit only a low giggling that was getting less active he followed Kai around and did his best to catch the shirt when it was tossed to him.

"But I'm your secretary..." He said whit a complaining voice but had a wide smile on his lips to counter his words when Kai said that he should be the one to do the wakening.

Gio looked over at the shower whit a dreamy look on his face. "Is that for me?" He said whit a bright and drunken smile as he pointed at the shower.

Kai looked away from Gio and nodded going into the shower and setting everything up for the drunk Gio. He went back to him and helped him to the bathroom sitting him down to wait til the water filled up. "You can take a shower then go to sleep." He said turning off the water and feeling the water making sure it was hot enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Kai looked away from Gio and nodded going into the shower and setting everything up for the drunk Gio. He went back to him and helped him to the bathroom sitting him down to wait til the water filled up. "You can take a shower then go to sleep." He said turning off the water and feeling the water making sure it was hot enough.

Gio didn't think and followed anything that Kai did whit him. With a smile he sat down and followed Kai whit his gaze. When Kai said that he could take a shower he got undressed from the shirt in a unusal easy way for being as drunk as he was. And without any futher waiting he stood up - even if it didn't look the steadiest - and began try getting his pants open.

'Stupid pants and their locks... I'm not used to this neat pants...' he thought as he fibbled with them.

He didn't pay any attention to Kai, for him Kai was his superior and another normal man. Even if he did know that his boss was gay he didn't put much thought on it. Why would his boss fall for him?

Whit a small drunken smile he looked up after Kai a bit emberest. "Help?" He asked blushing. Things didn't get any easier when he'd forgot to put on his glasses again.

Kai saw him pull off his shirt and he looked away giving him privacy as he started to strip. He didnt hear the familiar clink of the belt hitting the tile and he turned when Gio asked him for help. He was standing and leaning slightly to the side. He had his hands on the button on his pants and he looked up at Kai with a small blush. Kai blushed dark and went to Gio.

"Yea i dont mind helping." He said undoing the button of his pants and unzipping them. He didnt look down as the clink of the metal hit the tile. He sighed and looked at Gio's face instead of what lay just below his eyes. "Is that all? Need anymore help?" He asked looking at him. He didnt mind helping, He wasnt going to jump Gio. He was drunk and Kai didnt like hitting on people who were unaware.

- - - Updated - - -

Kai saw him pull off his shirt and he looked away giving him privacy as he started to strip. He didnt hear the familiar clink of the belt hitting the tile and he turned when Gio asked him for help. He was standing and leaning slightly to the side. He had his hands on the button on his pants and he looked up at Kai with a small blush. Kai blushed dark and went to Gio.

"Yea i dont mind helping." He said undoing the button of his pants and unzipping them. He didnt look down as the clink of the metal hit the tile. He sighed and looked at Gio's face instead of what lay just below his eyes. "Is that all? Need anymore help?" He asked looking at him. He didnt mind helping, He wasnt going to jump Gio. He was drunk and Kai didnt like hitting on people who were unaware.

Gio was happy when Kai helped him with his pants and gave him a bright smile. "Thank you Kai-sama!" He then turned his attention to pull of his pants. And to Kai's question he tried to answer before got stuck with one foot in the pants, that only ended up in a surprised "No!" As he fell over on his back.

With a loud giggle he lay on the floor with the pants around his feet and bare upperbody looking up on Kai with a smile. "Whoops!" was all he said as he continued his giggling and rolled over to his side to make an other aproach against his pants.

Kai sighed and bent at his waist pulling off Gio's pants the rest of the way and helping him up. He pulled off his underwear too helping him step out of them. He smiled lightly helping him into the bath. "Need anything else?" He asked looking at him making sure he was okay.

In Gio's drunken brain this was a fun game. If he would have been sober this kind of behavior would be a big fail for him. Luckly for him he was drunk.

After that Kai helped him the whole way into the tub he looked up with a happy smile to his superior. "Thank you Kai-sama, I should be able to soap myself at least. But try to leave the towel close, I don't want to make your floor more wet then needed." He said and finished with an other giggle attack.

Kai sighed happy he didnt have to touch Gio. "Okay...I will leave it here." He said placing the towel on the toilet next to the bath. He turned and was ready to go. He couldnt believe he was helping his drunk secretary. He looked back at Gio one more time at the door. "You sure you got it? You are pretty drunk. I dont mind helping you Gio." he said laughing lightly for Gio's giggles were contagious.

Gio watched as Kai put down the towel and smiled at him as he was about to leave the bathroom. "I think I can manage, all I have to do is clean myself, then get myself dry and find my way to my room. How hard can that be?" He asked with a smile as he did his best to keep his eyes opened. The bath only made him more sleepy in his drunken state.

Kai saw his eyes drifting and he came back into the room and shut the door behind him. "You're to tired to do anything. Let me do it." He said pulling off his shirt to not get water on it. He reached over Gio to get the soap and when he sat back down and opened the lid. He poured some in his hand and started rubbing it on Gio's body. He did his back first seeing if he was okay to move on.

Gio made a late reaction, mostly surprised that Kai came back in to the room again. But he was greatful for the help and tried to turn his head to give Kai a smile. "Thank you once again Kai-sama. I really hope you won't despise me after this." He said as his tired and drunk brain had a short moment of funtionallity. Deep down in his giggling drunk state he knew that his current behavior wasn't accepted.

Kai started washing him. "I dont mind. Everyone gets drunk sometimes." He smiled moving to his shoulders and to his chest. "I dont mind. As long as the higher ups dont know." He finished washing his upper body and got to his hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Kai started washing him. "I dont mind. Everyone gets drunk sometimes." He smiled moving to his shoulders and to his chest. "I dont mind. As long as the higher ups dont know." He finished washing his upper body and got to his hair.

Gio's brain did it's best to think. "The higher ups..." He said in a slow voice and closed his eyes when Kai started on his head. "But aren't you my superior?" He asked a bit dumb and really wanted to look at Kai now, but the soap was in his way.

"I really need to sleep."- He said his thought out loud as he got a shiver down his spine. He couldn't help it - he really likes when Kai helped him get washed, it was somewhat satisfying and gave him a feeling of being in safe hands.

Kai felt Gio's body shiver and figured it was just his imagination. He finished his hear washing out the soap. "Yea. I am but i will over look this because i am slightly drunk too." He said. He was sober and just said it to make Gio feel better. He sighed standing and getting a towel when Gio was all clean. He motioned him to stand the best he could. He wrapped a towel around him not seeing anything and helped him out of the tub. He fixed the towel so it wouldnt fall and he got a second towel to dry off his hair gently. He smiled tenderly the whole time missing the feeling of doing this with his lover.

He slipped his arm around Gio's waist and put Gio's arm on his shoulder helping him walk to his room. He sat him on the bed pulling off his shirt and handing it to Gio. It would go to about his thigh but it was better than nothing. He left the other shirt in the bathroom and decided he would sleep in it instead. He helped slip the shirt on over the towel then pulled the towel off Gio and throwing it into the hall. He looked at Gio. "Need water?" He asked pushing back some of his hair to see his eyes.

Gio was slightly relived when he heard Kai's words and stood up when Kai wanted him to. He followed Kai's movements the best he could as he moved around tending to him. When Kai dried his hair he smiled like a little boy, the last time someone helped him in the tub like this was when he still was a young child and his mother did it. But back then he also had his little brother as company. This was different. Gio gazed at Kai as he took the helping grip of him and when he was put down on his bed with Kai's shirt on instead he looked up when Kai asked if he needed water and meet Kai's gaze when he pushed back his hair.

"I-I t-think I'll manage..." He said and couldn't help but blush. "None of my friends have ever helped me like this before." He looked away, somehow looking at Kai made him insecure about what he really should do or think about this situation. Kai is my superior, I'll have to shape up and don't let the alcohol take the better of me in the future... he thought as he slightly started to sober up.