Behind the desk (Arekushisu & Anic (Private))

Anic

Alex chuckled and winked at kai before he sat down again. Kai pushed Gio into the booth and smiled ruffling his hair the same way he did with alex. "So....You are the lover?" Asked Alex crossing his arms and sitting back in the booth. He looked at Gio over the reading glasses he wore. He pulled them off and sighed. "Well, Kai, I thought you could do better than this nerd of a guy." He said looking at Kai.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Arekushisu

Gio's brain didn't seem to work for him, it somehow shut down and he went with the flow. As Kai pushed him in place and then ruffled his hair he smiled. Even if it just was an act he couldn't help but liking getting Kai's affection. When he heard Alex words he couldn't do anything else but smile. How many times hadn't he been called nerd? He lost track of it. But being called a nerd, the other person often found him looking smart in some way. Because if you looked dumb you wouldn't be called nerd, but you could be called handsome. Gio didn't understand that logic, wasn't having a brain more attractive?

"I take that as a compliment." Gio answered as he gave Kai a warm smile. This could be fun, he wasn't alone.

Kai chuckled lightly hearing the comeback from Gio's lips. He wrapped his arm around Gio's waist pulling him closer. Alex gave them a frown. "So if you are lovers you wouldnt care if I asked you to kiss right here infront of me." Alex said leaning his elbows on the table to be closer to Kai. "I said i wouldnt believe it if you didnt show me proof." He said raising a challenging eyebrow at Gio seeing if he would really do it.

Gio knew that this would come, he had already set his mind to give Kai his first kiss to help him. Gio only smiled as Alex watched him. Without a word he turned to face Kai. "If simply a kiss is needed to prove our love, then I won't make anyone disapointed." Ha said as he leaned close to Kai leaving it to Kai to take the last stepp.

Gio's acting was flawless, but his nervous mind was a different story. All that he tried think about was that it was only a kiss nothing more to it.

Alex watched the other male move to Kai and his eyes widened lightly. "I wouldnt mind showing it either if a kiss is all we need." Kai said. He leaned forward his left hand the one facing Alex coming up and cupping Gio's cheek while his lips touched his lightly before he closed his eyes and pulled Gio's lips harder onto his own wanting to kiss him so he wouldnt forget. Alex sat stunned watching kai kiss the other male. He was shocked that he had said yes and let alone the fact the kiss had so much passion in it, that Alex blushed and looked away.

Gio watched Kai and as Kai grabbed his chin he could feel a light shiver down his spine. And as Kai's lips touched his he too closed his eyes. But mostly to try and not blush too much.

The feeling of Kai's lips against his lips was a somehow familiar feeling, but even if he couldn't remember it from when - he still liked it. Some how he knew that he was dangerusly close to fall for Kai for real, and for him that was a scary thought.

Alex looked at the mand slammed his hand down on the table. Kai flinched and he pulled back away from Gio after licking his lips once. He did it slowly still staying close to Gios mouth. "What?" He said looking at Alex who stared at him. "You wanted us to show you and this is what it looks like." He siad knowing it looked real by the blush on Gio's face and from the feel of his own lips on Kai's.

Gio got a somewhat guilty expression over him as Alex interrupted them. He didn't now what to say more then bit e his own lip as he still could feel the kiss that Kai left on his lips. He looked on Kai that still was close and couldn't help but wonder if they ever would have to or get the chance to kiss like that again.

Gio gave Alex a silent gaze, he watched him and tried to figure out what he was thinking. and all Gio could guess was that Alex was jealous. And what now? he thought and turned his gaze back to Kai.

Alex glared at Gio. "I hate you..." He siad. "I dont believe it. Kai you love me not him!" He yelled bending slightly over the table pulling kai's lips to his own hard kissing him. "You love me not this trash." He said letting his hands touch Kai's ears which were sensitive. Kai kissed him back a moment remembering some of the past but it felt different. He bit Alex's lip hard and he pulled back. "I dont love you." He said licking off the blood from his own lips. "I love Gio." He said truthfully more than he ment to show out to anyone other than Gio first.

Gio who was surprised by Alex sudden kiss to Kai made him feel a bit jeaulous. But he should know that he shouldn't be - this was only an act. The moment before he was about to do something Kai bit Alex's lip and as Gio heard Kai's words he smiled a victoryious smile towards Alex.

"It is like I said before on the phone." He said and knew that Alex would have remember his words if his head worked as it should - at least to the memory part.

Alex couldnt believe it he touched his lips and the blood showing he teared up. "The kai i know would never have hurt anyone..." He said looking at Gio. "You changed him! You bitch! You changed him!" He yelled reaching over the table like he would hit Gio but he didnt get to for Kai pulled his hands up. "I love Gio...nothing has changed...just the person i love has." He said pushing Alex back into his seat. He motioned for Gio to get up with him. He stood and held out his hand for his "lover". Alex flinched seeing them get up. "No you have to show me." He said looking up at kai. "Show me.." He said and Kai sighed. "I'm not going to let you watch me have sex with my lover." He said shaking his head and kissing Gio's forehead as if to thank him for all he's done.

Gio couldn't help but flinch when Alex reached over the table for him, and he was glad that Kai was as quick as he was, else he wouldn't have gotten away in time. He didn't say anything and when Kai motioned him to get up he did so. He grabbed Kai's hand and stood up beside him. And when he heard Alex's request he didn't know what to say about it. Wasn't a kiss enough? It they couldn't shake him of now, then how? Gio was then surprised by Kai's kiss but smiled warmly as he got it.

No wait? What did I just think? the thought for himself as he watched Kai in front of him. Kai is a man, my parents would never approve of it... I can't for him, it's only an act.

But as the current situation came back to Gio's mind he gave Alex a glare, he didn't like this man. And even if his parents never would approve of anything close to this he repaid Kai's kiss with his own on his cheek. "I love you even if that man says other things." he said and meant Alex, maybe word could help to let him give up?

Kai let his hand trail down to Gio's and he slipped his hand into the others easily as if they were ment to be. He felt a hand on his arm pulling him back. Alex glared at him and slapped Kai hard on the cheek. "Your an asshole!" He yelled before running past Gio and Kai breaking there hands apart and he slammed his shoulder into Gio's. Kai just looked away in the position his head was hit in. His eyes closed and his cheek turning red as the time passed. Alex left. Gone for good, well for now. Kai breathed harder wanting to calm down. He knew he had hurt alex but he was getting out of hand.

Gio wasn't really sure about what was going on, his brain had shutdown on him and all he could do was smile softly at Kai. But when Alex broke their hands apart he looked up after the obviously sad man that leaved them. As he heard that Kai's breath changed he turned his gaze to him. "How are you feeling?" he asked and put a gentle hand on Kai's shoulder, mostly to show him that he was there. He wasn't sure what Kai was thinking or felt, but he figured that maybe it was best to get him home. "Let me take you home." he said gently and carefully grabbed Kai's hand that he knew was hurt from before this day, first a cut and then that man that had tied him up. The memory made Gio slightly angry, but he managed to hide it behind his worried look he gave Kai.

Kai nodded hearing Gio say the words. He was ready to get home. He squeezed his hand and rubbed the now red cheek with his free hand. "Damn...he hits hard." He said walking out of the cafe with Gio's hand around his own. He didnt know why but Gio didnt seem to care anymore if they touched. Kai wondered why he was still holding his hand after they were done pretending. He sighed lightly knowing that Gio would never want him. He saw the train station come into view and he smiled ready to be home.

As they started to walk out from the cafe hand in hand Gio couldn't help but start to think about what just happened in there. Did I just kiss Kai? And those sweets words from me, where they truly not for real? he thought and gave Kai a smile as he could see the train station come into view too. Somehow he wanted to protect Kai, but he knew that he was not in the position of doing so. What could a simple secretary do? And beside from that he could be a true coward time to time.

Maybe I should try to talk to Kai, figure things out? I truly don't understand this, somehow this act fells way to real. Maybe It's just my imagination? Gio thought and completely forgot that he still held his hand in Kai's. His thoughts scared him.

Kai lead Gio to the train and it wasnt near as cramped they found two seats and they sat down kai letting out a sigh of relief. "I am so tired." He said his hand still in Gios forgetting it was there. He could see most of the people looking at him and he sighed letting gios hand go after he followed where there eyes were looking. He saw two woman on the other side happily looking at him and he shook his head. He got hit on all the time. His good looks bringing in woman and men of all ages and sizes.

Gio followed Kai to the seats sat down and gazed at Kai as he sighed. He didn't say anything about it but when he noticed that Kai noticed that people watched them he still couldn't figure out what to say or do. But he somehow felt slightly sad over that Kai let go of his hand. He looked down into his own lap and could see Kai shake his head in the edge of his visual. Confused he looked up and could see the two women that seemed to like Kai.

"Do you know them?" Gio whispered a bit surprised while he gave the two ladies a insecure look and turned his full attention to Kai. Looking at him in search for advice in what to do or something.

Kai looked at Gio. "No i dont know them. They just look at me like that." He siad kissing Gio's cheek. "Dont worry about it okay?" He knew Alex could be following them and he made sure they were looking like a couple still. Alex would want to see them in action.

Gio blushed and took one hand up to the kissed cheek and gave Kai a suprised smile. "O-okay." Was all he said as he gave their surroundings a short gaze. No one seemed to care about the kiss more then the girls that still looked at them.

Gio was unsure if they still acted, but to be on the safe side he gently grabbed Kai's hand and leaned in on him while whispering. "Are we still doing it?" He asked but pretended to say something lovy dovy with a soft smile while gazing over his glasses.

Kai smiled lightly leaning in to hear him. He nodded, "Just in case...alex could be following us." he whispered back his breath going against the others ear. he knew he was bugging him and he had never seen Gio blush so much till today. He smiled and leaned back letting Gio rest his head on his shoulder just in case he was tired. The sun was low in the sky saying it was later in the evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Kai smiled lightly leaning in to hear him. He nodded, "Just in case...alex could be following us." he whispered back his breath going against the others ear. he knew he was bugging him and he had never seen Gio blush so much till today. He smiled and leaned back letting Gio rest his head on his shoulder just in case he was tired. The sun was low in the sky saying it was later in the evening.

Gio only nodded as a reply to Kai, corrected his glasses and gave Kai's shoulder a short gaze before he put his head there. It's only an act. he thought for himself, killing the urge of wanting to scream out loud that he didn't get it any more. Sure Kai was nice and all but Gio's parents would... Gio didn't know and wasn't even sure if he wanted to think the thought. Maybe his little brother would accept it, but the question was if he after that still would look up to Gio.

A phone rang and Gio sat up straight and started to dig after it in his pocket as it was his. He pulled out his private phone and looked at the display. He looked up on Kai with a confused look. "It's my brother..." he said in a whisper and answered the phone. "Gio."

Kai smiled at the touch of the others head on his shoulder. He jumped lightly though feeling the warmth leave when the cell phone rang. The look Gio gave him mad him slightly worried for Gio whether or not his brother was okay. He leaned forward slightly ready to comfort Gio if he needed it. He didnt know anything about his family but he didnt care. He still worried for the little brother on the phone and for gio who would have to listen to the either good or bad news coming over the speaker.

Kai shut his mouth before he asked if everything was okay. He wanted to listen but he would get it if Gio wanted privacy. Kai nodded lightly as if to see if it was okay for him to listen in. He wanted to hear what the other had to say to the young boy over the phone. More he was curious of what the younger boy needed. Then a thought crossed his mind that what if his brother was around? What if he was seeing his older brother hanging on another male? What would he think? I dont want to make Gio's brother hate him! He thought as he looked around for anyone on a phone which didnt help cause alot of people were on the phone. He was happy the train came to a stop and he pulled Gio up and out of the car navagating for him so he didnt have to stop talking to the younger boy.

Gio looked at Kai as his brother on the line said something in a hurry that he didn't catch up on. "Wa-wait, What are you saying Kano?" he asked and gave Kai a bothered smile. Nothing that was meant for Kai, but the fact that his brother choose to call him right now. Just as Kano was about to repeat what he said Kai pulled Gio up from the seat and of the train. Confused he followed and again had to ask what his brother where saying.

"Ne, ne, Gio. Listen now, I won't repeat this any more. But listen to this! I found a girlfriend!" Kano said with a happy and clear voice and anyone could hear it on the station because Gio accidentally pressed the speaker button.

"Ah... Lovely..." Gio answered with a bit of a unimpressed look on his face while turning of the speakers on the phone again to be able to hold it against his ear. "I'm sorry to ask you this Kano, but could I call you back later? I'm out right now and... yea, my company needs my attention too."

"Your company?" Keno asked on the other side of the line. "Is it a she? Are you also getting a girlfriend?"

"No-" Gio said in a short tone. "I'm out with my superior." he explained and gave Kai a gaze that beg for forgiveness.

"Is she hot?" Keno asked and Gio rolled his eyes.

"She is a he and I'll call you up." he said as he turned of the call as fast as he could before his brother could ask or say anything more. Gio looked at Kai and then bowed for him.

"I'm truly sorry Kai-sama. Next time I won't answer when he calls if I'm with you!" ha said and stayed like looking down into the ground. The acting from earlier was completely forgotten by him. Gio didn't know what to think at the moment. What did just happen?

Kai was relieved hearing that the other boy was talking about a girlfriend. He silently walked with Gio waiting till he was done. He was shocked feeling the others hand leave his own and him bow. Kai looked around not seeing anyone. He smiled gently and put his hand on Gio's head ruffling his hair. "Gio...family is something you must treasure. Even if it is when you are with me. We arent working at the moment it is our free time. You can take those calls just when your not busy at work." He winked lightly lifting Gio's chin up. "I dont mind just dont let my father see it." He said and smiled letting his chin go and put his hands in his pockets starting to walk off again slowly letting him take it in then run after him.

- - - Updated - - -

Kai was relieved hearing that the other boy was talking about a girlfriend. He silently walked with Gio waiting till he was done. He was shocked feeling the others hand leave his own and him bow. Kai looked around not seeing anyone. He smiled gently and put his hand on Gio's head ruffling his hair. "Gio...family is something you must treasure. Even if it is when you are with me. We arent working at the moment it is our free time. You can take those calls just when your not busy at work." He winked lightly lifting Gio's chin up. "I dont mind just dont let my father see it." He said and smiled letting his chin go and put his hands in his pockets starting to walk off again slowly letting him take it in then run after him.