Behind the desk (Arekushisu & Anic (Private))

Anic

Character sheet:

74904_10201558474151687_1947156280_n.jpg

Name: Gio Tanaka

Hight: 175cm

Weight: 70kg

Position: Uke

Hair colour: Black

Eyes: Black

Personality: A fun loving guy that is willing to try on the most if he just is given the chance. When not serious at work he is a guy that tries to get others to laugh - Both with him or at him.

Bio: He grow up in a household with his father, mother and a two year younger brother. He was plain and ordinary in school - didn't stand out one bit. Before the secretarial job he was mostly jumping between jobs within service. such at stores or at food chains. But he got tired of the physical work and wanted something more stimulating and challenging occupation. And in managed to end up as a secretary at Hisakawa. He is currently living on his own.

It was the first day at his new job. Gio was nervous to meet the man he was going to work for. In some unexplainable way he gotten the position as a secretary. All he ever done before this was boring physical work. He was in the elevator waiting for it to reach the right floor, he gave himself a short gaze in the mirror beside the buttons. He corrected his dark blue tie, swept away some invisible dust from his white shirt's shoulder. and made sure that his black hair didn't was a mess. The elevator stopped and made a soundly "ding" when it's door opened.

Gio stepped out of the elevator and looked down on the paper he was holding. It was the directions to the man that made him an employee at this big company and from there he would be shown the way to the office room of the man he was going to work as a secretary to. He'd been ordered to come one hour after the normal time he would start later, so that Mr Mikasawi could prepare first. Quietly he went down the hallway to the right door and stopped.

With a steady hand he knocked on the door and Mr Mikasawi was quick to open the door.

"Ah, Mr Tanaka. Good to see you on time. Right this way." the elderly man with grey stains in his hair said and began to lead the way through the hallway towards Gio's destination and soon stopped at the end of the office floor and knocked on a door that some what looked more neat then the rest of the doors on the floor.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Arekushisu

Name: Kai Hisakawa

Ht: 177cm

wt: 74kg

Positon: Seme

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Green

Personality: He can be controling sometimes. He is possesive of the things he considers his. He doesnt like bulling and will stand up for anyone if someone is doing it to them. Likes to mess around and have fun. He is loose at work playing around on the outside but really serious about it on the inside.

Bio: Was brought up in a wealthy family. going to parties his parents dragged him to having all the women hang on him when he got older and still attended. He went to school and went to work straight out of High school. His father gave him no other choice but to work for him. He now works as a manager in the Hisakawa company and is likeing the job but is getting slightly bored.

Dislikes: Rude people, fake people, and orange cake.

~~~~~~~~~

Kai sat in his desk waiting for his new secretary. He didnt know anything but the lame. He didnt even know the gender. His father had picked him out. Kai heard a knock on his door, "Enter." He expected two people but only saw one and it wasnt his secretary.

"What do you want Aoi?" He siad using his first name. He and Aoi were childhood friends until Aoi had confessed. Now they didnt hangout as much now that hangging out ment something else to the other. Kai sighed.

"Bad time? I just need to ask you something. About that date..." Kai cut him off.

"I'm not dating you." He said shooing out Aoi. He shook his head and just shut the door as it knocked again. He turned and opened it, "Hello?" He asked expecting Aoi but seeing two men.

He moved back, "Come on in." He said ushering the two in shutitng the door behind them. He smiled and walked behind his desk. He held out his hand to the unfamiliar face, "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kai Hisakawa." he said waiting for the other.

The door that Mr Miasawi knocked on opened by a brown haired man that let them both in. Gio watched the man with interest. So this is the man I'm going to work for? he thought for himself and watched as the brown haired went behind the desk and reached out a hand towards him. "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kai Hisakawa.". Gio grabbed the others hand and greeted him with a nervous smile. "My name is Gio Tanaka. It's pleasure to meet you."

When Gio let go of the other hand he looked over at Mr Mikasawi with a confused look on his face. "Kai Hisakawa?" he asked out loud as he realized that the other man's last name was the same as this company's name. Mr Mikasawi didn't say anything about that. Gio turned his gaze back to Kai, not sure what he should think. Maybe this man just happened to have the same surname? he though and looked at the other as if the answer was written on his face.

Kai saw the question on Gio's face. He laughed looking at Mr. Mikasawi, "You didnt tell him? You save the surprises for last as always." He said looking back to Gio.

"My father is the CEO of Hisakawa comapany. I am his second son." He smiled and sat in his chair motioning for the other men to do the same. He wasnt surprised Mr. Mikasawi hadnt told the new guy. He didnt tell anyone anything important that my chang the thought of accepting the job. Kai looked over his new secretery, he was handsome. He had black hair, black eyes but wore glasses that hid his beautiful eyes. Kai pulled his gaze from the other man and to the matter at hand.

Gio's brain tried to understand the situation. I'm the secretary to the owners son? he thought. There, it wasn't to hard to think about it. But why on earth did Mr Miasawi give me this job? When Gio saw that Kai motioned him to sit down too, he did it in a robotic way and at the same time looking at the elder man that only smiled at something he found funny.

"Don't worry Mr Tanaka, I think you will do a good job." the elder said as he made formal bow to Kai before he left the room with the words. "Take care, and if there is anything you need just ask me."

Gio returned his full attention to Kai and didn't know what to say or do. But Gio figured that he should at least treat Kai as good he could. But first he thought that it would be a good idea to tell the other man his picture of the situation.

"Mr Hisakawa-sama. It is truly a surprise for me to work for you. I believed that I would work for someone with less status" he said and made a bow in the chair. "I'll do my best." he said as he sat up straight again. He swallowed his nervousness and smiled an insecure smile. "But no one have told me exactly what I should do yet..."

Kai was amused seeign Gio get stumped. He smiled and leaned back in his chair.

"I'm sorry he didnt tell you about me. I'm sure you will be an amazing secretary. As for your job. You take care of my schedual. When i am out and you arent with me you take calls for me. You will choose when my meetings will be schedualed and tell me that day when and where. You will look after me and my schedual. Okay?" He smiled and handed Gio a tablet and a cell phone.

"Those are for work use only. You will contact me outside of work with your own pesonal phone." He said checking off all the main things he could think of.

"Oh and in the morning i will need you to come and wake me to make sure i'm not late. There you will tell me the schedual." He smiled and looked at Gio hoping he didnt throw to much a thim at once.

Gio nodded quietly at Kai's words and gazed down on tablet and phone on the desk in front of him. "Those are for work use only. You will contact me outside of work with your own personal phone." Gio nodded again but reacted to the last part and was about to ask about it when Kai continued with: "Oh and in the morning i will need you to come and wake me to make sure i'm not late. There you will tell me the scheduled." Gio corrected his glasses with a finger as he was thinking.

"I'll wake you up in the morning?" he asked, not sure that he had heard it right. Mr Mikasawi hadn't said anything about that. But then a more important thought struck him. "Do you have a current schedule so that I won't put two meetings at the same time or anything like that?" he asked, more worried about the actual work then acting as a wakeup alarm. He felt that it was a good idea to start his work on the clear side - so that he would understand it right.

Kai smiled, "Yes it is on the tablet already and you can just look at it there." He said shifting to his computer and looking at an email from his ex then deleted it sighing. He had been bothering him for weeks now asking him to come over or come out to eat agian. Of course Kai didnt want to see he said no everytime. He was distracted and forgot the rest of his conversation. "Your desk is just outide of mine." He said looking at the door. "Brand new." he said clickiing his computer agian and sighing deeply. He hated this man. His ex wouldnt shut up. Eight emails in two hours. He was shocked.

Gio noticed that Kai was distracted when looked at the computer, but mostly by the lack of explanation. He figured that maybe he could try to figure out the most by the tablet and then go from there. When Kai sighed and told him where his desk was Gio believed that the conversation for now was over and that his new boss was busy with work.

Gio looked at Kai with a wondering look before he asked, to confirm it. "All I need to know of what you said and what I need to know is in the tablet?" he asked and reached for the things on the desk, to make himself ready to leave the room and Kai for now.

Kai looked up at Gio. "Yes all you need is in the tablet and it will tell you what you need to do. I set it up just in case you needed to think back to what i said earlier. Its all in there and if you need anything then just ask. I took all meettings off today so i could help you get settled in." He said smiling and tuning back to his computer. His ex even sent him a digital card. He was about to puke.

"Yes." he replied and stood up. "I'll do my best to help you and not be a bother for you Mr Hisakawa-sama." Gio said and bowed for the brown haired man. "I guess that even if I'm new you still have a lot to attend to."

Gio stood up and looked down on Kai that didn't look to happy about something. "If there is anything I can do for you right now Mr Hisakawa-sama just tell me and I'll do my best to try and solve it for you." Gio figured that he right now sounded as a suck up, but better that then to sounds like someone who didn't want this job. This was a chance for him to try something new and to work with something stimulating.

Kai smiled up at Gio. "No i'm fine. but please call me Kai. I dont like to be called that...makes me feel like my dad." He smiled and watched as Gio left his office. He looked at the computer agian seeing another message from his ex about three minutes ago. He sighed and layed back in his chair putting a hand over his face. 'why did it have to be a clingy one?' he thought to himself.

"Kai..." Gio said quietly as he left the office. He stopped right outside the door and looked around for a short while before he walked over to the desk and put the things down on it. After that he sat down in the chair and turned his attention to the tablet. He had some catching up to do.

So far he only changed jobs because they've bored him, the employers hardly ever wanted to let him go - he was a regular guy that did a regular job. But this time he figured he would try his luck and see how far he could go as a secretary. Because - how hard can it be?

Kai took a nap for....well he really didnt know how long. He was tired of work. He sent an email to his dad saying he was going home. He stood grabbed his things and left. He stopped at Gio's desk knocking on the side. "Lets go were leaving." He siad not waiting for a response and wen down the hall.

Gio who was involved in understanding the tablet and it's contains looked up confused at Kai when he knocked the desk. "Leaving?" he replied surprised. Wait what was he talking about? The day is far from over... Gio thought as he stood up from his desk and grabbed the tablet and the cellphone to put them in a bag that he managed to ask Mr Mikasawi for when Kai was in the office working.

Quick on his feet he jogged up behind Kai and looked confused on the brown haired guy's back. "Where are we going?" he asked. He couldn't remember anything in the tablet for today, so he figured that maybe Kai got a call of some sort inside the office that didn't go through his secretary phone, or a mail. "Ehm, Kai-sama." he said as a finish to his question, just to be sure to show his esteem towards Kai.

Kai waited and hear Gio run up behind him. "We are going to my home." he said opening the elevator. "I wasnt feeling well and i finished all my work." he said getting off at the lobby and going to his car he had. He was drove aroung to and from. Kai held the door open and wiated. "Go on. Get in." He said to Gio.

Gio followed Kai's every step and was truly a bit confused with the situation. He didn't talk back but he really wondered why he was going to follow Kai home. I'm only his secretary? he asked himself in the thought and walked up beside the car. He looked confused on Kai when he opened the door for him and told him to get in. "ehm... Kai-sama, why am I needed?" he asked as he got into the car. When inside the car he was fascinated by the interiors of it. Gio himself was only used to those really old beaten down cars.

Kai slid into the car next to Gio. He didnt really know why he was bringing him home with him. His old secretary used to and he wanted to get to know Gio more. He didnt talk to his last secretary. He had tied Kai up and tried to love him but the cops got there first. Then the one before Gio was moved to a different branch. He was silent listening to the sound of his phone beep over and over again. "I want you to know the way home so you can get there." he smiled. I guess Mr. Mikasawi didnt tell Gio he would move into Kai's apartment.

Gio followed Kai with his gaze as he got into the car. And when Kai told him that it was to get him to know the way, he figured that it was a pretty smart move from Kai's side.

"I see." Gio replied with a smile, making himself ready learn the way by car. Gio didn't own a car, but he did have a driver license, but even so he was sure that he was going to find the way later with the public transport tours. So far he managed to get in time to all his earlier works just by public transports. "I'll make sure to remember they way Kai-sama." he said mostly to confirm to the other that he had heard him.

Kai smiled and heard his phone chirp agian and he sighed everytime it did. He was happy Gio was with him but he wanted to turn it off but didnt have the guts to do it. He sat silently in the car as the 'ba'ding ba'ding' sounded from his phone every last minute. He looked at it but never answered it knowing the message was the same everytime.

Gio was yet again confused with Kai's behaviours. The phone did receive messages, but he didn't seem to look them up or answer them. The curious part inside of him wanted to ask Kai about it, but the more reasonable side of his told him not to ask his superior a stupid question like that. I wouldn't be good to get involved in your superiors private life. Because he figured that the phone messages was of that kind. No professional office worker would bother another whit that many messages. But the silence in the car beside the phone was frustrating.

"Some people just don't know when to stop message one about things." he said. Mostly because he thought that Kai did look bothered by it, and he said it in a try to lighten up the mood. He know the feeling of someone messaging when you didn't want or needed the persons messages. His brother was a expert on trying to get a hold of him when he least needed it.

Kai instead of getting angery laughed for the first time that day lighing up his face with a genuine smile, "Tell me about it. Emails, messages, mail...just stop already." He said chuckling and tuning back to the window. He didnt now if he wanted to tell this secretary he was gay or not but he had last time and it ended badly. He sighed and looked out the window hearing another noise. "If i answer him he will just bug me more." he said resting his head on his hand leaning against the door.

Gio was relived with Kai's reaction and believed that maybe he had an even worse brother that liked to bugger him about what ever. When Kai said "If i answer him he will just bug me more." Gio made it up in his mind that it was a family member to Kai that was bugging him. Because why would a guy bother him like this if it wasn't like that. Maybe a girlfriend would, but this was a guy.

"Maybe you should try to tell him of and tell him only to contact you when you're not at work? I know I told mine that he shouldn't contact me during work if it wasn't really important, and now he only calls when he is sure that I'm of work." Gio said with a smile as he talked about how he countered his brothers bad habits with the phone. They were only two years between then, but his brother still liked to call his big brother for advice about anything.

Kai smiled hearing Gio's suggestions. Only problem was that Kai had done that already and his ex didnt care. "No, i've tryed that already and he wont leave me alone. Telling me to move back in..." He cut off the sentence looked at Gio then turned in his seat to look out the window. "It's just that....this guy isnt like that and doesnt give up easy." He said dropping the subject hopeing Gio wouldnt pick it back up.

Gio listened to Kai in silence and he was a bit confused. Telling me to move back in... was stuck into his head when he heard it. not like that and don't give up?Gio's brain tried to understand his boss's relation with the person he was talking about. Without really thinking about it he wrinkled his eyebrows and asked without thinking about the consequence: "Can't your brother live without you?" in a confused tone. It didn't make much sense in Gio's brain at the moment. Why would Kai's brother be so clingy? Shouldn't family understand each other if the just talked?