Behind the desk (Arekushisu & Anic (Private))

Anic

Kai smiled knowing that Gio must have been thinking about a family member or a good friend. When the question came out of his mouth though Kai didnt know how to answer. So without thinking he spoke just like he did a year ago to his old secretary, "No, he's not my brother." He smiled at Gio not wanting to make his image faint with telling Gio he was gay.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Arekushisu

"Not your brother, then who?" Gio let the words slip and realized his mistake a bit late and turned in the seat towards Kai moving his hand as if he tried to erase the invisible words he just said. "No, I don't need to know that. It's your private life and I'm only your secretary and I shouldn't ask you things like that..." he sad and finished with a deep breath and a faint smile. In his mind the words and prayers for not upsetting Kai was active. Please don't get offended, I didn't mean to ask you that. I know it was wrong of me to ask about it. I didn't mean to, really. Lucky for Gio he wasn't the type that said all his thought out loud. But instead his face expression exposed his thoughts.

Kai turned looking at Gio. His face showed fear and like he was concerned. Kai chuckled and turned to Gio. "I dont mind telling you, You seem like you could keep it a secret. Though i dont want you to treat me different." He was thinking Gio would start to dislike him. The tons of different possibilities ran through his head.

"Gio, He was my boyfriend. It's my ex that keeps mailing me." He said smiling lightly at Gio and looking at him. He didnt want Gio to treat him strangly at the house...when they were living together.

How can I treat you any different that I already do? I don't know you Kai-sama... he thought when he hear that other's plan to tell him a secret. And even if you had a boyfriend you are still a human and my boss. Gio kept a faint smile on his lips while thinking for an good answer.

"Well, to be honest I don't know you that good Kai-sama." he said and continued his thinking. "I don't have any problems with gay people, it is pretty usual these days anyway." He said as he looked away and corrected his glasses. "I'm not that way, but I can understand that if you happen to strongly like someone it would only be natural to wanting to be with the person in question, despite genders." Gio said and returned his gaze to Kai as he realized something. "But if your ex is so clingy, and you really don't want to see him. Maybe you should consider to put up a restraining order on him?"

Kai laughed at Gio for his suggestion, "Yea. That would work for awhile but this guy would find a way i'm sure. He hasnt left me alone since we broke up and is constantly bugging me. He wants to meet up sometime and i keep telling him no but he doesnt listen." Kai sighed and closed his eyes seeing they still had about ten minutes of beeps to go in the small car. He usually just threw his phone someplace and left it there til he needed it. Keeping the beeping sound away from him.

"You see last time i told my secretary...he started thinking. Wondering how the relationship worked between two males. One day he asked me if i wanted to let him try with me. I told him no and he tied me up. Luckily the cops were there fast enough. I just dont want you to start wondering...about the way things work i mean. I dont feel okay telling you about the way it all works." Kai blushed, he didnt know why he was saying this. He didnt want Gio to get fired. He was cute and just Kai's type. It would be a waste to fire him from Kai's sight.

Gio sat in the seat listening to Kai. It didn't sound like he was in a comfortable situation and Gio didn't envy him. But when Kai started to talk about the old secretary he couldn't help but give the man a insecure gaze. "Tied you up?" he asked, not really sure that he really wanted to talk about this kind of thing. "I'll reassure you that I would never do that kind of thing..." he said and looked out of the window. "That would only be-" he interrupted himself thinking for the right word. "Weird."

He didn't notice that Kai blushed, he was to deep into his own thoughts. He'd never been with an other man, nor had he been with a woman either. He didn't see the point in it if he didn't like the person. So far no one had caught his interest for something like that. His life was always filled with family friends and work. He didn't have time for a love.

"Kai-sama don't need to tell me about something you don't like to talk about." he finally said and looked back at Kai as if it were a normal situation and that nothing special had happened or been said.

Kai looked out the window in silence. He was done talking to Gio about this. He was happy seeing his apartment building come into view. He unbuckled and got his things ready as the car came to a stop and his door opened. He stood and walked up the stairs to the rooms. He looked back seeing Gio follow him.

He made his way to a door and opened it using his key. He turned on the lights to a little appartment with to beds and one bath. He took off his shoes and hung up his coat undoing the first few buttons on his shirt loosening his tie. "Make yourself at home." He said turning to the kitchen and getting a drink. "You want anything?" He asked still going through the fridge.

Gio watched what Kai was doing and did the same himself. He got out of the car and followed Kai as if he was a shadow. Gio waited as Kai used the key to get in and then followed him inside. He was surprised how small the the apartment was. It was almost as big as his own. He stopped at the door and watched Kai make himself more comfortable. When Kai said: "Make yourself at home." Gio hesitated before he took another step into the apartment to close the door behind him. He still held his bag with the things and wasn't really sure how he should response to if he wanted anything. "Ehm... N-no thank you." he said with a clear but stuttering voice.

"I know the way now Kai-sama. At what time do you want me to pick you up?" he asked making himself ready to leave. Kai didn't seem to need him here anyway he thought. He stood there at the door like a lost child and waited for hos boss to answer him.

Kai looked into the entryway. "Gio, didnt he tell you. You are living with me. All my secretaries stay with me to make it easier." He said stepping into the hallway. "My dad is moving your things for you and they should be here soon. He said you approved the fact you would live with me." Kai smiled knowing what he was saying was a complete lie.

Gio was completely surprised by the news Kai gave him. "What?!" he asked and gave Kai a insecure smile that only could be read as : You are kidding me right? "When did I approve of moving in with you?" he asked. He didn't really know how to coupe with this situation. "I'm only your secretary, and I don't live that far from here." he said in a try to convince Kai that his current living place was just fine for him to live in. Gio gazed at the door behind him, as if he was thinking he should make a run for it.

"Kai-sama." he said when he cooled down a bit. "Please tell me you are kidding with me?" he said and let go of a nervous laughter. Before he changed the grip of the bag he was holding onto.

Kai walked closer to Gio seeing he was nervous. "Not for that reason. It is for work only. My father told me you accepted and that today was fine for you to move in. Didnt he tell you?" The thing about his dad was no lie. He had told Kai that Gio was okay with it. He looked as Gio shifted, What is he thinking? I'm going to do something? he thought leaning on the wall next to Gio.

He sighed, "I'm not going to make you stay here. I thought he okayed it with you. I had no idea he didn't." He said looking away from Gio and at the wall oppisite of him.

Gio was puzzled. "In what way?" he asked out loud even if he didn't mean to, he really didn't get what Kai was saying. "And how is living with your superior making work any eas-" Gio stopped his question when he realized that it actually would be pretty smart to have the secretary at your home. But he really couldn't remember when he approved to move in with Kai. Everything was so new for him. He must have missed something. In frustration he scratched his head and left his hair in a mess. He then massaged his own forehead in a try to remember.

"I really can't remember it, but I have to say that it would make it easier for work if I did stay here..."

He looked up on Kai with another confused look. "My things are already on their way?" he asked, not sure if he heard it right the earlier times Kai said it. He was mostly nervous because the only ones he lived with before was his family and no one else.

Kai didnt look at Gio. He was so cute, messing up his hair and all. Kai did it without thinking. "Yea its on the way." He said moving to Gio and pushing away the hair in his eyes and fixing it back the way it was. He did it naturally, Kai always liked peoples hair. When he was younger he took a class and styled hair until he was out of highschool. He had to drop the dream to go to fathers business.

"Okay." he said as if he was beaten when he really understood that what Kai was saying. Surprised he looked on Kai when he corrected his hair. It was a bad habit of his to mess up his hair when he was really nervous, it was almost a miracle that he didn't come to work this morning with his hair on the edge. "T-thanks." he said puzzled over the other action. He figured that he must look like a messy child when he reacted as he did. "I'm sorry if I'm causing you any problems." he said and looked down on the floor instead. Stupid Gio. What are you thinking? This is a leading company and hey know what they are doing. Go with the flow and everything will be alright!

Kai smiled at Gio's reaction and waved him into the home. "No your not a bother. Come in i'll show you your room." He said dropping his phone on the couch when it did another beep. He sighed and walked down the hallway looking back seeing Gio. He opened a sliding door and showed the room. It was small but had a bed it it and a small desk.

"This is your room. Mines down the hall." He said letting Gio take a look.

"Good." he said and sighed in relive when he heard that he wasn't a bother. He then carefully put down his bag and took of his shoes before he walked after Kai. He watched the phone as it was tossed a side. Can't be easy for him... he thought and continued to follow Kai. He peeked into the room that Kai showed him as his. "It will do." he said, all he was going to do at home was to catch up on work anyway. At least he hoped so.

He looked down the hall towards Kai's room. "Can be a good idea to know where you sleep Kai-sama." he said with a smile, in a try of being funny as he had calmed down in this situation.

Kai smiled, "Yea, if you ever need me thats where i'll be. I'm making dinner tonight, i'll let you settle in then we can eat." Kai smiled and nodded leaving Gio in his room alone. He went to the kitchen and started getting everything ready for dinner. He started to oven and got out the cutting board and started cutitng up meat and other ingrediants for a soup.

Gio did a facepalm on himself. How stupid didn't I sound when I said that. Without thinking he messed up his bangs and then corrected his glasses to get a clearer view of the room. So far, all there was, was a desk and a bed. His things would come later. He turned around in the room, there was nothing for him here right now, but he figured that he at least could leave his tie in here for the moment, to get more at ease. With some swift movement he got lose from his tie and put it on the desk.

He then turned to the door and thought that he would go and see what Kai was doing. He walked out to the kitchen and said "Hello" as a warning, so that he wouldn't scare Kai when he came into the kitchen. He then peeked at what he was doing before drifting of over to the dinner table where he sat down. One of the last things he expected was that his superior would make the dinner he was going to eat this evening. It felt like a dream, not a bad one, but not a completely good either.

Kai smiled seeing that Gio had taken his tie off and had gotten slightly more comfterable. He chopped up the rest of the meat and put it in the soup then waited. He looked at Gio then to the couch when he heard a beeping noise. He went over to the couch. He had rolled up his sleeves to his elbows to stop them from getting dirty and the top few buttons of his shirt were undone showing a little of his chest. He frowned seeing the number and threw it back down hard making it bounce to the floor. He didnt care and went back to the soup taking it out for cooling.

Gio watched Kai with a curious look, following him with his gaze as he moved around. He noticed that Kai had made his cloths even more comfortable, and was thinking that maybe when his things got here he could do something about the shirt he had on. He wasn't that used to this formal clothing yet.

When Kai went over to the phone, looked at it and then tossed it way, Gio couldn't help but flinch. He looked at the phone that now was on the floor, thinking if he should go and pick it up or not but figured that it would probably be best if he left it there. Instead he thought that it might be a good idea to talk about something else.

"What is it we are going to eat?" he asked with a smile. He was curious and it really smelled good.

Kai looked at Gio and leaned back on the counter. "Soup. Beef and chicken with carrots." He smiled then saw he was comfterable but Gio wasnt.

"You cant be comfterable like that. Borrow one of my shirts." He said heading to his room and bringing back a t-shirt. "I insist. I'm comfy and your still in your suit." He held out the shirt understanding if Gio didnt take it. He put it on the chair closest to him and went back to the food putting the last touches to it.

When Gio heard what was in the soup he got a dreamy look on his face that quickly disappeared when Kai offered one of his own t-shirts. Gio was about to stop his superior but didn't find the words for it and was left for a short moment with his arm reached out over the table after Kai. When Kai came back and put the t-shirt beside him, he first looked at it as if he was thinking if it was real or not. He then shrugged and started to unbutton his shirt while sitting in the chair. I guess I can at least wear it until my things gets here. he thought.

Kai put the soups into two bowls and turned to Gio seeing him undoing his shirt. Kai blushed and looked away, "Here you go." He said putting the soup infront of Gio and smiling the best he could. Gio was turning him on slightly and he didnt know what to do about it. He stood and went to the kitchen again. "Want a beer?" He asked not looking behind him at the still undressing Gio.

Gio was focused on the buttons on his shirt and didn't see Kai's reaction. "Thank you." he said and gave the bowl a quick gaze while continuing his undressing. He thought that they both were guys, so this shouldn't be a problem doing it here. When Kai asked if he wanted a beer he looked up as he finished the last button.

"That... I..." Gio hesitated and gave in to the thought of a cold beer. "That would be lovely." he said as he got up from the chair and took of his shirt to replace it with the t-shirt.

Kai pulled out two cold ones and walked back sighing in relief that Gio had a shirt on now. "Here you go." He said handing it over and sitting at the table looking at Gio. The shirt he wore was baggy and looked way to big for him. Kai started to laugh opening his beer and taking a drink from it.