Behind the desk (Arekushisu & Anic (Private))

Anic

Kai smiled brightly and put on a pair of pants and stood getting scissors and a comb and he smiled going into the kitchen pulling out a stool Gio could sit on while he did it. "Just come in here when you're done and I'll fix it!" he said, he wanted to make it so he could see Gio's eyes without needing to look through hair to do so. He wanted to see the beautiful face of his.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Arekushisu

As Gio finished dressing he kept the towel over his shoulders. He thought it was a good idea. if Kai didn't think that way he would probably remove it. Gio walked with care in to the kitchen and gave Kai a small smile as carefully held his glasses. He was both happy and curious on how the result of the hair cut would be. Still smiling he sat down on the chair.

"I'm ready Kai-sama."

Kai smiled and motioned to the chair which he was holding open for Gio. "Now, I'm going to cut it shorter, and I'll style it perfectly!" He said and pulled out his barbers kit with combs, brushes, scissors, and clips in there. He hummed to himself as he worked slowly just taking an inch off first and then began to style it in a messy spike in the front.

• 2 months later...

Gio did as he was told and took his place in the chair. He was impressed by the barber set and guess that Kai really would know what he did. At least it look like it.

Gio was quiet and curious on how he would look after that Kai was done to him. But he figured that he couldn't look too bad in whatever Kai came up with. It was refreshing and he liked it a bit more then he normally would, but that was probably mostly because it was Kai doing it.

((OOC: I'm alive. Sorry?))

When Kai was finished he stepped away and smiled happily impressed with himself. "Oh...I can see your face now Gio...gonna be harder to hide those blushing cheeks of yours without that hair hiding them." he teased softly and winked turning the chair around and letting Gio look. He started putting away his supplies waiting for the other male to take it all in and grasp the fact he was even more attractive than before.

• 3 weeks later...

Kai's mention about blushing only made Gio blush. But he really liked how happy Kai seemed to be after the hair cut.

"Thank you." he replied and did his best to try and see himself without his glasses on. "I look like a complete stranger." was the first thing he said without thinking. "I didn't even knew I could look like this."

Gio turned around to watch what Kai was doing.

"You don't need any help?" hem asked as he remembered that Kai actually was hurt earlier.

Kai shook his head finishing up his supplies and he smiled softly, "You do not look like a stranger too me. Same old Gio just a different hair cut." he said softly going to him and caressed his cheek. "Now I can see that beautiful face which I'm falling in love with." he winked and finally sighed running a hand through his own hair pulled away from the other male. "I am thinking about going back to work, my schedule must be all kinds of messed up.." he laughed softly not wanting to crowd Gio with his over bearing feelings.

• 3 weeks later...

"I'm just used to have that old hair cut of mine." Gio explained himself while he did his best not to blush too much after Kai's words to him. He was still not used to the affection part to or from anyone. But he still liked Kai and couldn't explain why he felt so affectionate towards the other male.

"I don't think your scheduled should be that bad at work. If I don't remember it wrong there was something about someone that should help out with it while you were gone." Gio said slightly relived over nothing while trying to see where his glasses where.

As he found them he turned back to Kai.

"In other words you don't have to stress it to get back." He tried to make it sound like it was a good idea for Kai, not that it would benefit himself in anyway. Either way he would be able to follow Kai.

Kai tilted his head and sighed softly looking over at Gio, "Yes well...I plan to go back monday..my family honestly should be missing me." he laughed softly and shook his head. "They don't miss me at all..although I do miss seeing your cute little butt walking around my office." He winked and leaned against the counter sighing. "I wish you would allow a physical moment between the two of us however you haven't let anything happen since Ive become hurt. Its rather sad.." he said softly leaning over and picking up the boom as he started to sweep away all of Gio's cut hair that was on the ground.

• 4 weeks later...

As Kai mentioned the office and job Gio smiled at his words, still trying to hide that blush he got from earlier.

"Ph-physical? Like a hug?" Gio then asked dumbfounded, well aware that Kai meant more then that.

Quietly he put on his glasses while wathing Kai.

"Shouldn't I be doing that?" he then asked, insisting on taking over the floor sweeping, distracting his own mind with other stuff then Kai, that seemed to take up a lot of his thoughts at the moment.

But as he got closer to Kai his insecurity took over and he did his best to not look at Kai while trying to steal away the broom.

Kai chuckled softly and he pulled the broom out of reach from Gio making him bump into Kai's chest, "No..you know damn well what I mean Gio." he said softly and leaned in kissing the younger male softly. "You do know that even though I am hurt I can still probably do you pretty well." he said teasingly and he slid an arm behind the others back. "Come on...earlier you wanted me to touch you.." he said sticking out his bottom lip in a pout almost.

Gio saw the broom getting out of reach as he failed to reach it in time. Focusing on the broom only surprised him as Kai kissed him. Even if Gio never been in a situation like this before he could feel that his body clearly wanted things to happen.

"Y-your my boss." Gio managed to say while blushing madly as he meet Kai's eyes. He was clearly close to give up his rational thoughts at the moment.

Kai chuckled lightly and he shook his head, "So? All the more reason you should do as I ask." he said gently and he could feel his lips caressing Gio's as he spoke. He walked with him and pushed him against the wall, he slid his hands up to his back and he smiles softly. "Gio..its gonna be okay." he said softly kissing him gently again his lips caressing the others lips.

Not a boss like that! Gio thought just right before he stopped thinking, starting to blindly follow Kai's lead. As the wall came up behind him he almost felt like he should melt or something from Kai's touch.

"o-okay." was all Gio could say as he tried his best to answer Kai's kisses.

What am I doing? Went though his mind, but he ignored it and let his arms carefully hug around Kai as he unwillingly let go of a quiet sound of pleasure.

Kai tilted his head and kissed his neck gently his hands running up and down Gio's chest before he nipped at the skin there and kissed back up to his lips taking them into custody again. He groaned softly and pulled away after a few moments, "Gio...I dont see us as just secretary and boss...I like you and this is proven...so please, I know you like me to your entire body language says so..." he said gently and took the others hand and motioned to the bedroom. "COme with me?" he asked softly a gentle caring smile on his face.

• 1 month later...

Gio could hear Kai's words, he could feel his touch but somehow he for all in the world couldn't think for what to say or do. It was is his own body left his brain out of the business and took over completely.

"I do like him too. I-I mean I like you." Gio corrected himself as he managed to say his thoughts out loud while following Kai towards the bedroom as if he was in a dream. Even if he deep down knew what could happen, he still was not sure. But as he saw it at the moment, giving himself to Kai now would only be fulfilling.

So while blushing madly he followed Kai.

Kai chuckled softly listening to the confused and muffled words of Gio and he smiled as he saw him nod. He laced their fingers together and he pulled on him walking him to the bedroom where he walked the boy to his bed. "If you see us as just colleagues then stop me...but if not..I wont stop." he said softly laying Gio down on the bed and crawling ontop of him. His lips instantly went to Gio's as he ran his hands up his chest kissing the smaller male gently his hand tangled with Gio's tightening around him gently wanting to hold on to him even tighter, to love him fully.

• 2 months later...

Colleages? That is right. I'm supposed to be Kai's secretary. was all Gio managed to think for a short moment before Kai once again filled his mind. Not thinking anymore Gio did his best to follow Kai's lead, staying close and doing his best giving Kai some kisses. He truly liked the feeling of being this close to Kai. It was as he didn't need any other thing in this world then Kai.

Still blushing he let go of a soft whimper from the good feelings he got from Kai, then biting his own lip in a try not to do anymore sounds. His mind was all foggy and he truly couldn't think straight anymore.

Kai's mouth moved down the boys neck kissing and nipping here and there wanting to award himself with more moans from Gio's lips. He groaned himself and his hands moved down Gio's body and moved over his chest lightly touching his nipples pinching one and then continued moving down. His lips kissed down the boys shoulder and to his nipple pulling one into his mouth starting to suck on it. His tongue moved over the hardening bud and bit down on it gently letting out a soft groan as his hands started messaging the bulge in Gio's pants.

• 1 month later...

Gio could feel Kai and as Kai continued he could only feel more of it. As he didn't knew what he should do he kind of awkwardly tried to give Kai a look as the other one moved down. First the touch, then the lips. He couldn't keep looking as the pleasure wouldn't let him focus.

He hid his face under his own arms and let go of another whimper.

"Kai, I-..." was all he managed to say. He didn't even knew what he wanted to say. The insecurity of this new situation just made him want to do it right - what ever that was.

"Nngh!"

His lips gently carressed the boys hardening nub and he moaned around it his hand massaging the growing erection in Gio's pants. "You what?" he asked softly looking up at his cute secretary and he smiled gently. He was excited, and he wanted nothing more than to make Gio feel what he did and he absolutely loved that he even felt slightly good with the small movements. His lips bit down on the bud and he smiled again rolling it in between his teeth.

• 1 month later...

Gio covered his eyes with his arm and couldn't keep the moans of pleasure in anymore. He was breathing heavy and really didn't know what to do anymore.

"W-what should I-I do?" he maned to asked between his breaths, still hiding his face under his own arm.

Maybe I should stop this? came into him mind, but he didn't keep that thought for long as the other part of his mind did not wanted to stop it.

Kai smiled softly around the boys nipple and he kissed lower, "You just sit there, and moan for me. Then after I'm done making you feel good, you can help me." he said gently unbuttoning his pants kissing the exposed skin on his hips as he wiggled the fabric down. "Tell me to stop if you want me to Gio.." He said softly his lips moving and caressing the erection which had been penetrating the fabric of Gio's pants and now stood erect against the boys stomach.

• 2 months later...

"no." he said and took a deep breath to try and hide his now hasty berating. "D-don't stop. I-I think." he then managed to say, still hiding his blushing face with his arm.

Gio didn't try to get away, but he did shiver from Kai's touch and as his erection was freed from his pants he let go of a small moan and dared to lift his arm just a little bit to have a peek down on Kai.

"This can't be wrong?" he asked himself in his mind.

Kai smiled softly and he didn't stop, his mouth moved and caressed the boys balls moving his lips up to the tip of his erection. His tongue moved and slithered against his tip before his entire mouth sucked the pre-cumming length into his mouth. He groaned softly as the salty taste filled his mouth but it was quickly replaced with that of Gio. He didn't mind it, he liked it really. His hands moved under the boys legs and rested on his hips as his head bobbed up and down on Gio's length. He peeked up at him blushing lightly as he caught Gio's eyes staring back at him, examining his actions and his expression while he sucked him off. He raised up with a pop and kissed the tip, "Do you like what you see?" he asked softly licking down his shaft and back up.