''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger smiled" yes he is a author and he write Fantasy,magic, Supernatural, mystey and tragedy books, With litte bit hint Of Romance in own Of these grene i mentioned. I'm not sure you have ready any Of his books yet, he stated around one years ago but whish you want, i can show you one Of his books in my room"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

"I love adventures." Nero said as he was truly impressed by Gingers father. "You really think that I can read one of his books?" He asked. To a book lover to meet a actual author to a book - that is truly something magical.

Ginger smiled"sure you can read one Of his book, since is my own, i got his first book in brithday presant" Ginger heard knok on the door, he opend the door and so his father, he hugged his father"welcome back dad, i have missed you so much" his dad so was man with black eyes,short Grey hair and wear brown cope And under the cope he wear black t-shirt and brown pants and wear black shoes, hugged his son back"thank you very much Ginger, i have missed both you and your mother very much" he said and stopped hugging Ginger, Ginger moved away and his father walked more in his house, he took off his cope and walked towards the kitchen where his Wife Serina was

Nero looked after Ginger as he went to open the door. He was still at the sofa but did his best to peek when Ginger's father entered the house. He watched him closely. So this is a real author? he thought and was yet again truly amazed. He didn't dare to come closer so he remained there he was.

Ginger smiled and took his father hand"father i want you to meet somebody" and his father answer back"sure who shall i meet Ginger" and Ginger took his father to the living room where Nero was and When they come to living room, Ginger slapp his father hand and so on his father" father meet my friend Nero, he like to read books" his father walked towards Nero and so on Nero"Nice to meet you Nero, my name are Akio and i write books"

Nero looked at Akio with big eyes and Ginger lead him into the room. He got up from the sofa and greeted him with a bow as he introduced himself.

"My name if Nero Tailswift and it's a pleasure to meet you!" he said and stood up again and looked up on Ginger's father as if he was someone truly amazing.

Akio smiled and he open his bag and When he open his bag, he took out a book and he took the book towards Nero" here you can have my laters book so thank you for to be my son friend, i hope you whould like it"

Nero looked at the book surprised that it was given to him. "Is it really for me?" he asked and reached out for the book and took it. "Wow, you have been it's only owner so far..." he said as the history of this fresh book became visual for him. He then turned the book over to look at its back. "I have to say that it really sounds interesting."

Nero was completely fascinated by the book and for a moment he didn't notice anyone else around himself that wasn't the book.

Ginger so on his father"its that alright father, i mean is the book you just have finish with" Akio smiled"its alright my son, im going to make more books anyway, so its not problem for me" Sarina ropte from the kitchen"dinner is finish, come to eat" Akio walked towards the Kitchen and Ginger so on Nero"are you coming Nero?"

Nero was about to open the book when he heard Ginger's question. "Coming? Where?" he asked and looked up on Ginger. "Did I miss something?" ha asked as he could see everyone walking out into the kitchen.

Ginger giggled''you are so funny, Yes the dinner is ready Nero'' he said start walking towards the kitchen

"The dinner?" he asked surprised as he walked up beside Ginger. "Then I understand, it seems like my attention was a bit distracted." he explained with a smile and hugged the book against his chest. It was the first book that didn't have a lot of distracting history to it that he owned.

Ginger sat on the chair before the table and the did his parents to, they was waiting for Nero shall come

Nero walked into the kitchen too and sat down on a free chair. He took of his hat and hanged it on the chair before he let his gaze wander between the different family members.

Ginger mother start to eat, so did Ginger father and Ginger start to eat to"this food was very good, now i understand Why Neto like this food very much" and both Of Ginger parents nodded

Nero joined in on the food to, with the book in his lap he looked up on Ginger's mother with a smile. "It's really good." he said and returned his attention to the food, but gave Ginger once in a while a short gaze while eating. as if he was trying to keep track on him, so that he wouldn't disappear.

Ginger continue to eat his food, he really liked this food very much, but Of Ginger parents enjoy the food to and they liked the food to very much

As nero finished his meal he looked up on Ginger with a curious look. "What will we do now?" he asked and his ears was fixed on Ginger as if they was trying to pick up every sound he was going to make.

Ginger was finish with his dinner and so on Nero"whish you want Nero we can go in my room and read some books and you can read the new books you get from my father, what do you say?"

The idea of reading the book that he had in his lap was a really tempting Idea in Nero's ears. "That sounds like a fun plan." he said and gave Ginger a bright smile across the table.

Ginger raise himself from the chair and walked upstairs and waited for Nero shall come, he sto outside of his room

Nero got up from his chair, put on his hat and followed Ginger closely as they went up the stairs. He stopped when Ginger stopped and peeked on the door they was at.

Ginger open the door and walked in, he walked towards the bookshelf and took out a book, he walked towards the bed and sat himself down on bed

Nero followed Ginger almost as if he was a shaow. He even followed Ginger to the bookshelf, but instead of following him more then that he stopped and looked on the titels to the different books in the shelf.

"You got many books for your own." He said and looked over on Ginger. "All I got are the books in library at school.

Ginger smiled''some of them have I buy myself and some have I got from my dad, I hope you whould like the book you get from my dad, You know my dads book are really popular, they sold very fast in shop and I understand why, is books are amazing, I really love his books very much''