''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero smiled at Ginger as he took the book. Its contents of families with magic might help them in their search for Gingers real family, at least Nero hoped so.

Nero looked up on Ginger. "Yes, lets do that." Nero said and lead the way towards the library but stopped after a short while. "Do you remember the way there yourself?" he asked and turned towards Ginger.

"Well... I didn't sleep in my bed tonight, so I just want to go and changes my cloths." he explained with an innocent smile on his lips while facing Ginger.

Ginger smiled"sure we meet at the libary Nero, talks soon" he said and start walking towards libary

"Good!" Nero said and ran of in the direction the dorms. I really hope he don't believe that I'm trying to avoid him now. But I really need change of cloths. he thought as he ran past fellow students in a good pace.

Ginger was now in the libary and sat himself down on chair before the table, waiting for Nero shall come

Nero ran, but stopped outside Miss Myers office as the door was opened. Inside was no one to be found. A bit confused he peeked into the office but didn't see anyone in there. Confused he closed the door to the office and continued is run to change his cloths.

It didn't take to long before he was done and on his move to the library where Ginger should be waiting for him. He wonderd if he started to read the book by now or not. Maybe he could find something?

Ginger was still waiting for Nero, he want to read the book with Nero, since he liked to read with Nero

Nero ran into to library. dodging someone on the was and made a swift jump and landed next to Ginger and the table. "I'm back!" he declared with a happy voice as he looked from Ginger to the book. "You haven't start reading it yet?" he asked and gazed at Ginger with a curious smile.

Ginger smiled"no i want to read this book with you, since i like to read book with you" he said and start to open the book

"Oh, I see." he replied with a blushing smile. "Then lets start." Nero sat down on the chair next to Ginger and turned his attention towards the book. "Maybe we can find anything useful in this book." he said as he hesitated to take the book closer to himself.

Ginger smiled"i hope we find out more about my real family, and i hope my mother is alive somewere"

Ginger didn't seem to complain that he wanted the book closer. He pulled it in and opened it at random. "This book only tells of the early families with magic in them. But maybe it can give us a lead, if your family changed their surnames or something like that." He looked up on Ginger. "What was their surname again?"

"your real family of course." he said with a smile and turned his attention to the book as he changed the pages. "I wounder if there is anything about my family in here." he said thinking out loud and hardly couldn't focus on the books contents because he kept seeing the images of how the book was made.

Nero turned the pages for H, Ha- and then lastly Hi and went down the pages looking for the name Himura.

"Himto.. that's a strange name... Hi-, Him- Ah, here we go, Himura." Nero looked up on Ginger just to confirm it was the right name with the right spelling too,

Nero looked down into the book and really had to focus on the text in the book, at the bottom of the page was a big stain, but the text was still readable. But it's history made it hard for Nero to focus.

"Himura.... Is a family name that mostly is known for their believes." Nero stopped for a second and gave the stain a stare. "If the author of this book knew about how his work was treated he would turn in his grave..." Nero whispered and let his gaze attach on the handwritten text about the Himura family once again. "The family head that leads the clan is a man with great interest in the arts of-" Nero looked up on Ginger with a crooked smile. "Necromancy?" he finished the text with a question. "It this even the same family?" he asked and turned to the next page to look for an other Himura family history but didn't have that luck.

Ginger smiled"so my family contact the dead people, I didn't know that, don't the sto more about my family?"

"Maybe it's an other family..." Nero said and took an other look on the next page, as if the content in the book would change if he did. Still no luck. But to satisfy Ginger's wish to know more about this family in the book Nero continued the treading.

"There is not much about what the individuals of the family. But they all seem to have a falling for any kind of dark art that includes the dead-" Nero looked up from the book with a confused look. "How did the other book say your family was cursed?" he asked and looked up on Ginger.

Ginger smiled''well the I have read, so did someone curse my family with the right eye goes black, so did happened to me''