Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

William snarled as he ran a little slower than his older counterpart, Spike. Having less experience as a vampire, the scruffy haired blonde used his rage to guide him. It was a rage and a hunger. He wanted to spill that man's blood.

Spike could smell the doctor and sensed the other chasing him. With his own teeth becoming elongated, the blonde growled and picked up his pace. He was soon in sight of the doctor as he searched for the offending party. The doctor was his. He would not allow any others moving in on him.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor could feel it, the time lines mixing distorting forcing him to feel the pressure. Pausing in his run he pressed a hand against the wall. That was when he spotted his Spike. Reaching for him he grabbed his hand and booked for the Tardis.

William kept chase and ferally saw the whole thing as a hunt. He wanted blood and didn't care how he got it.

Spike, on the other hand, felt very territorily about the doctor. He snarled and squirmed in the man's grasp. He would fight harder but being inbetween the two felt like it was enough. "Let me go, Doc. I will teach this worthless brat his place!"

The Doctor's strength could rival that of Spike's and he held on tightly, "no! If you touch yourself it'll rip a whole in the universe!" He panted hard and kept going. They turned a corner and he paused for a moment to look at Spike's face, "touch him and you'll see holes open up all around us as the creatures in charge of keeping time correct come out to solve the problem. You've done enough with saving your mother."

Turning around the corner he opened the Tardis and stepped inside tugging him along then let him go once the doors shut, "that's you out there Spike. The you that didn't kill your mother. Hm?! What do you think's going to change about yourself? You've already lived it once, can you feel it? The new memories?" He stepped up to Spike and looked at his face.

Spike felt thrown off his high horse by the doctor and frowned. He didn't remember being so angry in the beginning. Well... He hadn't remembered it. Now, he wasn't sure what was real. Memories that weren't his own seemed to mingle with his own. He was stunned by the whole thing really. The blonde turned to the doctor and looked at him with an empty expression. "I think it's time to go back to my time."

The Doctor turned abruptly from him and flipped some switches on the counsel sending them forward through time again. He then landed not realizing he put them ten years ahead of the original time he grabbed Spike from. Because of the virus Wolfrham and Hart had fallen and Angel was back to fighting his usual crimes. The city had returned to normal even though the demons were less hidden now.

"Get out," he pushed a lever down. His voice was full of anger as he spoke. Maybe he had grown too old... Lived too long...

Spike nodded and headed for the exit. He was half way out when he stopped and turned back to face the doctor. "What do you want? I promised whatever you desire. I keep my word." The blonde had a small frown forming on his face as he regarded the man.

The Doctor looked over at him, his eyes were the only thing that told his tale. He was lonely, so unbelievably lonely. "I've lived for 907 years... I doubt there's anything you can give me." He looked back at the counsel and braced a hand against the counsel. "I'm the last of my kind Spike... all I have left is my ship. So unless you can keep time from ripping apart..." His braced hand formed into a fist.

"Hey, be honest with yourself if not me. There is something you desire." Spike felt the wind rush by, blowing his hair up a little. "I can see it in your eyes. Doc, you should know I never go back on my word." The blonde turned away and stepped off the Tardis. He wasn't sure what he was planning to do now.

The Doctor sighed heavily knowing what he wanted but who would possibly stay? This man was a vampire... a killer... Glancing by the screen he then realized what time he was, "oh no... Wait!"

He ran outside the door, "Spike I dropped you off too late but... unfortunately I'm already part of this current time stream... we can't really go back." He bit his bottom lip.

Spike stopped and looked ahead of himself. "Doc, what do you mean?" The blonde swiveled around to face the brunette and crossed his arms. He just wanted to figure out his next step. "Just fix it."

"I'm um...I'm already part of the short time stream," the Doctor sighed. "I'd have a hard very hard time seeing you back a few years without ripping a hole." He scratched the back of his head.

Spike frowned as he looked around. "Then Buffy.." He sighed and shook his head. He had to focus and figure out his next move. "Then I guess I'm staying here. If you decide to tell me what you want, let me know." The blonde turned away and started walking toward town.

The Doctor looked over at him and tucked his hands into his pockets, "who... who is Buffy?" He shifted back on his heel's and rocked a little. Already he was wanting Spike to come back inside.

"Buffy was someone important in my life." Spike shook hus head as he stopped. "I suppose she is aged now." The blonde smiled, thinking back on the slayer. He knew he could not reenter her life, but he could rejoin Angel. "Have you decided?"

"I..." the Doctor began then took a deep breath. "I'm over nine hundred years old Spike. Have you ever met anyone this old? Do you know how lonely it gets watching people die around you as you try to continue on living." The brunette took a deep breath. "Asking someone to join me is hard because I know in a few moments... a few brief trips I'll loose them just as I've lost everyone else."

Spike turned around to face the doctor. He had a completely unamused look on his face. "You don't think I know? I'm not as young as I look. The day I became a vampire, I lost my mortality." The blonde shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "I've seen many grow old and die."

"I'm one person who can understand you," the Doctor took a deep breath. "I can't stop myself from moving. From traveling but you are more than welcome to come with me on my journey. It'll be very dangerous and we both might die." He turned to head back towards the Tardis then looked back at Spike. "I can return you right here if you get bored with it."

Spike looked up at the open sky and sighed. What else did he have? He couldn't be apart of Buffy's life anymore and Angel probably managed just fine without him. "I don't know. I've never truly faced death. There'd be no one to write poems for." The blonde ran a hand through his hair as he turned his gaze to the doctor.

"We would meet lots of ladies along the way you could write poetry for," he smiled softly. "Maybe meet Shakespeare. See a play of his." He leaned back against the ship. "It's not all that dangerous."

Spike rubbed his chin before nodding and taking a step toward the Tardis. "And what would we get out of this? I mean, company is nice, but..." The blonde shook his head. "Never mind. It doesn't matter."

The Doctor took a deep breath, "in return for keeping me company I'll do anything you want. Well I won't kill anyone or hurt people but you get the general idea." The brunette took a deep shaky breath. "I just don't want to be alone anymore."

"Show me an example." Spike crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at the doctor. "Do something to make me believe you. Anything to convince me."

The Doctor blushed a little. He assumed Spike would jump right on this. After all the first thing they did was some seriously rough sex and then... Shaking his head he tried to clear his thoughts, "well..." He walked up to him as a couple of ways to convince him went through his head. Which was the better choice, he wondered but then he realized none of them might be.

Taking a deep breath a determined look came over his face then. He reached up to his own clothes and removed his jacket, then loosened his tie. Unbuttoning a few button on his dress shirt he then pulled it open enough to expose his neck. Tilting his head to the side he watched Spike.

Spike licked his lips as his fangs protruded. "Alright. Inside. You'll catch a cold out here." The blonde grabbed the brunette's wrist and pulled him toward the Tardis. He was ahead of the doctor to hide the expression on his face. It wasn't often he responded so openly to an offer like that. "You should button up."