Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

"And if I refuse to save them?" The blonde just felt some rush at teasing the man. "How do I know you'll follow through with your end? I do so hate being tricked." Spike stepped out in to the alley, his head swiveling around to face the man. "I'm an experienced hunter."

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor flipped a couple switches then looked over at the blond, "I always keep up my end of the deal, do you?" He hit a button shutting the door since a creature was running towards them. He found a link to these creatures and needed to fix it. Running around the counsel he found the people behind it and hacked into their system. "Wolf ram and heart?" He shut them down stealing all thier information. Then the sky started to clear up and the creatures started to receed.

Spike sighed when the doors were shut and headed through the streets. He was able to find a small group of people in danger. He jumped in front of the people, ready to fight. It was a bit of a scruffle until the sky cleared and the creatures receeded. The humans seemed to have mixed emotions. They feared the vampire, but were relieved to be saved. Spike cracked his neck and dusted himself off.

The Doctor soon walked over to the doors and opened them, "seems like you were able to stay out of trouble for a bit." He smirked at the blond man. "There's still a lot to fix but it's getting there."

Spike raised an eyebrow and walked toward the man. "Is that so? While you were playing with your games, I was putting myself in danger."

One of the humans stepped up hastily and frantically raised his arms. "Sir, run! He's tricking you! He's a monster!" The elderly man seemed out of breath and riddled with fear.

The blonde chuckled darkly and shifted behind the elderly man, puting fangs to his neck. "Oh yes. A very hungry monster."

The Doctor didn't even hesitate swinging open the door to the Tardis he looked over at him, "come inside. I'll hold up my party of the deal." The brunette watched him carefully and waited for him but was ready to protect that man with his life.

Spile released the shaking man and chuckled. "Oh, yes, master. I can save these tastey morsels for later." The blonde stepped into the Tardis and approached the man. "Do you want it in public or private?" He brushed a nail down the other's throat.

"If you are to feed off of me your not allowed to harm anyone else, understood?" The Doctor turned to him and flipped a switch shutting the doors. "I hope your prepared for drinking my blood. I have no idea what effects it could have. It could restart your heart, bring back your soul, burn you to death, make you go mad. Who knows." Goosebumps rose on the skin he touched but his face remained unchanged.

Spike chuckled and steeped further in the Tardis. "Until I've drained you, I suppose I can keep that agreement. So, feed here? Or do you prefer another place?" The blonde leaned against the console and raised an eyebrow at the man. He was hungry but he could wait a little bit.

The Doctor removed his jacket and started on his tie, "here is fine for now." He looked at the other man. "Then I need your help putting an end to this... wolf ram and heart."

Spike watched the man quietly for a moment before shifting up next to the brunette. "We can discuss details after. I am famished." The blonde's fangs distinded as he leaned in and glided his teeth over the other's neck.

The Doctor stiffened and swallowed hard feeling the others cold body close to his. His own temperature was lower than a humans, "I'm not going to be able to warm you either..." A shiver came from the others teeth on his neck. He didn't pull away or shove him away.

Spike tilted the man's head to the side and chuckled. "I don't need you to warm me." He sank his teeth in to the other's neck and closed his mouth around the flesh, sucking lightly. His tongue brushed over the smooth flesh and he felt a strange surge. He wasn't sure what it was, but he thought it may be the effects of the blood.

The Doctor inhaled sharply but otherwise tried to remain unmoved. This man always tried to act strong and had an enormous pride. His hearts pumped softly but faster than normal. His blood was very filing and intoxicating. Shuddering his hands came to grip the others shirt.

Spike slipped an arm around the man's waist and pulled him closer, removing his fangs to lap up the excess blood. He moaned and closed his eyes. When he pulled back, he licked his lips and sighed. "Ahhh.. I was right. It was delicious."

The doctors eyes fluttered shut for a moment add his body tried to panic. The brunette shivered and forced himself to breath slowly. It would all be over soon. His one heat began to slow from the lack of blood but that was when Spike pulled back from drinking, "feel anything?" He reached a hand up to cover the bite spot.

Spike pulled the man's hips closer as his fangs receeded. He leaned close to the other's face. "I feel very horny and right now, you look very tempting. What did you say your name was?" His system seemed to heat up and he got a bit of color in his cheeks.

The Doctor raised a brow at the horny remake but then ignored it, "I'm the Doctor." The brunette looked up at the blond man. "You look warmer possibly just from the blood itself bringing color to your face." He reached over to the counsel and grabbed his sonic screwdriver pointed it at Spike as it made a whirling sound then pulled it to the side looking at it. "I'm colder than human's so it shouldn't have made you this warm... Hm... maybe I should check you over in the lab bay."

Spike chuckled and licked up the doctor's neck. "Doctor? You can check me if you promise I can check you next." He pressed their hips closer and rubbed his half erection against the other. His body was energized and buzzing with testosterone.

The doctor was never a sexual being so he wondered why his boss caused the other to...wait... He looked up at the other man then blushed a little when he licked his neck and grounded his hips against his, "wait wait wait! I don't think so!" He pushed back against him.

Spike pushed the doctor up against the wall and leaned in to him. "Why not? You'd enjoy it. I can promise that." The blonde smirked as he slipped a hand in the other's pants.

The Doctor gasped softly when he hit the cool wall but then hissed feeling the hand slip into his pants, "s-stop this! T-This is a mis-" His head fell forward against the blond's shoulder as his body shuddered since his mind was fuzzy and spinning from the blood loss. The brunette's hands came down and gripped his wrist trying to tug him back out of his pants. His flaccid member started to respond slightly to the touch he hadn't felt in years.

"It doesn't feel like a mistake." Spike smirked as he closed his fingers around the doctor's member, stroking it. "I think you already feel it stirring." The blonde pushed a knee between the other's legs and pressed against him.

The Doctor groaned softly from the pressure of the knee and a body pressing close to his. This is how it always went for him but it was mostly women. This was the first guy in a while to advance on him. Usually the guys were threatened because their girlfriend was making googly eyes at the Doctor. Gasping softly he pushed against his chest still but his mind was still reeling, "y-you don't understand I-I still need to t-test whats happening to you." His telepathy caused him to feel the others desire but this man felt wrong as well.

Spike tipped the doctor's head to the side and kissed his pulse. "Then test away, doc. I want to feel your hands on me." The blonde wanted nothing more,than to rip the clothes off the other man.