Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Doctor tucked his face against his chest, not bothering to explain the actual trouble he was in. No... this man was looking for comfort just like he was. The brunette tried to calm his racing hearts and stop the memories from flooding him, "why are you staying?"

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Me?" Spike laid the brunette on the bed they had recently vacated and shrugged. "Who else will make sure you take care of yourself properly?"

"We're way passed that," the Doctor forced a smile while he started to open his open shirt. He hoped this man didn't know him well enough to know this was incredibly odd behavior for him. The brunette bit his bottom lip as he started to forget again and the panic was slipping away.

Spike leaned in and whispered in the brunette's ear. "Is there a reason you are stripping right now?" The blonde halted the doctor's hands and held his wrists firmly.

The Doctor paused and looked up at the blond, "wasn't that why you laid me on the bed?" His head was swimming and he wanted to stop his mind before he blacked out or worse. The brunette wasn't sure what was going to happen to him.

"I laid you on the bed, because your knees were weak." Spike chuckled and leaned down, brushing his lips over the doctor's. "What did you think I was planning? To fuck you again? I'm a vampire. Not a sex addict."

The Doctor trembled under him, "you don't... understand..." He took a deep breath and reached his hands up gripping the front of Spike's shirt. "My mind... works different than humans. I don't just think of memories... I relive them." He suddenly convulsed and went limp under him as he went into shock. Seeing Rose pushed him too far, after loosing her a second time and everyone he once knew. After a moment he gasped and came back finally and grabbed onto Spike shirt once again. He shook hard and closed his eyes, "I-I'm okay..."

Spike's eyes went wide in panic as he clutched the doctor's arms. "Hey! Doc! YOu are not fine! What the hell was that?!" THe blonde did a quick once over, checking the brunette for any negative signs. "How do you stop it?"

The Doctor chuckled but it was very forced, "I-I'm alright... I think I just need some rest." His skin paled a bit and covered in sweat as he tried to level out his energy. "I haven't slept in a month and e-even for Time Lord's... that's not good. I just... the nightmares are terrible and the sex zapped my strength. If we were bonded I could actually gain energy from you." During his whole talk his eyes stayed closed and he never let go of the blond.

"Bonded?" SPike raised an eyebrow and sat on the edge of the bed so he was more comfortable. "What do you mean bonded? And this energy would help you avoid these attacks?"

The Doctor took a deep breath then nodded his head, "I could gain energy from you. Your life energy that you have plenty of would recharge me a little." The brunette then sighed, "but I'm not going to bond with you..."

"Well, isn't that a bit harsh?" Spike wrinkled his brow up and crossed his arms. "It's not like I would have agreed to it anyway. You and your... stupid.. Stupid hair..." The blonde stood up and walked out of the room with his chin up snootily.

"Wait..." The Doctor reached for him in a panic of being left alone. If he was feeling better he would have laughed at the stupid hair comment, or even been a bit sad. Maybe he'd log that away for later but right now he trembled and felt his chest constricting. "No-No what I mean is it's... it's not what you think!"

The Doctor sighed and laid back, "it bonds us. I don't know how it would affect you. I know I'll feel for you in a love since even if you hate me. I'll feel attached to you and want you."

"Who wouldn't want me?" Spike smirked and tried giving off a smug sexy look. "I'm a god. At least in the looks sense. THough, I wouldn't be totally against you calling me a god. I mean, if it's your personal preference, who am I to argue?"

The Doctor sighed wondering if he realized he would basically be a slave to Spike, "it would link or minds to where we could talk telepathically so you would feel good like."

Spike raised an eyebrow at the doctor and shrugged. "You mean do that freaky thing? So.. you suggest I'll become what you are and be able to speak to people through their minds? Might make it easier to lure a meal."

"No luring meals... I'm your meal now," the Doctor cracked an eye open to look over at him then groaned painfully. "My... neural energy is dropping... it's about 68%... My left heart is starting to beat out of rhythm with my right... I might go into shock... maybe I'm already in shock." He took a deep shaky breath as a couple beads of sweat ran down his face. "My mental stability... is bad Spike... I sense yours is too."

"Geez, don't get your bloody panties in a wad. Just do the bond thingy." Spike moved back over to the bed and took a seat on the edge, leaning over the doctor and wiping the sweat away. "You look terrible."

The Doctor opened his eyes halfway to look at him then smiled sadly, "thanks for telling me how dashing I look." He then let his eyes slip closed again. "Like I said... I don't know what it would do to you. Make you more like me... or cause you to have the same separation problems. I'll want to be with you all the time. I don't want to force you into this because breaking a bond is horrible. It hurts so much." His face twisted in pain as he remembered his last bond breaking over eight hundred years ago.

"Did I say you looked dashing?" THe blonde frowned as he tried to remember. "Hm.. anyhow, you never know until you try and I have nothing more important to do. WHy not let me give instead of take?"

"I could drain you completely without trying," the Doctor scrunched his eyebrows together. "You didn't say dashing you... never mind. I can't think straight." He took a deep breath. "Sexual encounters is the strongest bond for humans and I can get some energy from you that way."

"Hey, if you want to get laid, just say so." Spike smirked as he leaned down and kissed the doctor. "Don't go passing out on me though."

The Doctor's eyes slowly opened about half way, "sorry my neural energy has been a little off since I almost died twice. I um... I'm going to stop talking." He reached a hand up and pulled him down into a kiss again. This was a rather pleasant distraction from his mind.