Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Spike nipped the spot before resting his forehead on the doctor's shoulder. His thrusts became a little harder as well as his strokes on the other's member. He could feel himself building up to his climax and he owed all gratitude to the body surrounding him. The sweet smell hit his senses and his nostrils flared. "Mmm.. Doc, you are so much more than a man or woman."

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor groaned softly from the biting on his shoulder. Precum started to form at the end of his cock from the pleasure he finally allowed himself to feel. It felt good even though it scared him a little. His hearts were racing since most of his blood was already replenished, "because I'm not." He moaned out and hung his head a little, "t-there... right there..." His hips angled a little lower making Spike hit all his prostates.

Spike took advantage of the angle and groaned. "I'm glad you like it." The blonde thrust faster and curled his hand, the one against the wall, in to a fist. He was getting closer to his climax, but he wanted to out last the doctor.

The Doctor moaned louder his legs shaking a bit, "ahhhh..." He hissed softly his nails digging into the wall. He was getting close to what he thinks might be an orgasm but he's not sure. Panting hard his member starts to leak more from the pleasurable strange feeling.

Spike moved his hand from the wall to the doctor's hip and brought their hips together a bit rougher. He shivered at the feel of the brunette's shaft leaking on his hand. He didn't understand the sensations going through him.

The Doctor panted hard and was surprised by a sudden wave of pleasure that seemed to tip him over an edge. He moaned and rested his cheek against the wall as semen shot from him onto the wall and ground. It was his first orgasm in nearly a hundred years. It wasn't bad but he really wasn't expecting it. He tensed around Spike's cock in almost a vice grip but forced himself to relax a bit.

Spike moaned and thrust one last hard thrust before filling the brunette, his release rocking him. "Shit. Doc, you are too much. It will be disappointing with someone else, but I'll live."

The Doctor stayed standing for as long as he could but soon sunk to his knees causing Spike to slip out of him. He groaned and leaned back a little so he could press himself against the wall, "watch the language... the Tardis doesn't like it."

The ship seems to hum at his comment, "yes your brilliant you are..." He speaks to the ship but then sighs and closes his eyes briefly. "I've never met a human who could really do this to me... maybe it's because your not fully human."

Spike knelt next to the doctor and laughed. "Your ship has a thought process? Like it's alive?" The.blonde shook his head as he patted the brunette on the back. "Not everyone can be as amazing as the great Spike. No vampire can match me. Let alone a human." He felt a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach but wanted to ignore it for now.

The Doctor looked at him like he was an idiot, "of course she's alive." Digging softly he smirked at this man's ego. Vampires seemed to be lie a human on steroids. He then perked, "oh! Tests!" Having Spikes hand he pulled him down a hall to a room that looked similar to a human infirmary.

Spike looked around them as he was dragged through the ship. "She? How peculiar."When they reached the infirmary, the blonde laughed. "Did I really make you that sore? I thought I went easy on you."

The Doctor looked back at him, "yes her name is the Tardis just as mine is the Doctor... and you are?" The brunette grabbed a machine and pushed his hands up Spikes shirt attaching the machine to different parts of his chest. His hands moved with no sexual appetite just more curious to see what was going on internally in Spike.

Spike shivered at the brunette's curious touch and looked down at him. "Doctor what? And I'm Spike." The blonde pulled his shirt off over his head, flexing his muscles some. "Does this help?"

"Just the Doctor," he smiled up at him before returning to his work. Without even a blink of an eye he nodded, "yes that helps." Grabbing a stethoscope he listened all along his chest and stomach. The brunette turned to the machine. "I doubt Spike is your real name."

Spike chuckled and flexed his peck muscles. "And I'm sure the Doctor is just as likely as your name." The blonde leaned back, rubbing his abs.

"Will you stop flexing," the Doctor lightly smacked a peck. "Now tell me do you feel strange in any way? Any tingling, numbness, burning? These readings are strange." Normally he would cover up what he was doing and tell them they were fine but for some reason right now doing that to this man didn't feel like it'd get him anywhere.

Spike chuckled and sent a ripple througj his muscles. "Is it distracting?" The blonde popped his beck and sighed. He felt different but it wasn't an easy feeling to describe. "I feel warm. A bit of different energy rushing through me."

"Well you drank Time Lord blood, we're similar to humans in very small ways but your lucky my link to the time vortex didn't just set you on fire," the Doctor looked up at him then pulled over a screen facing it away from Spike. He typed a few things on it then paused. "No that's probably just a glitch." He pushed the screen away then started to unhook Spike. "Well the virus I sent to Wolfrham and Heart must be doing it's job by now to shut down their system. That's the trouble with computers, I can break in so easily." He smiled softly and held up Spike shirt.

"Why not visit a couple of planets in a different time with me?"

Spike pulled the shirt over his head and stood up. "Doc, did you just make a joke? Nice. A computer geek one too." The blonde ran his fingers through his hair. He couldn't think of anything else to do. "Sure. Sounds good to me."

Doc...

He felt a familiar warmth in the pit of his stomach being called that. So far in his travels there was only one other person who called him that... Standing tall he smiled and nodded his head, "your the first one to not freak out about my ship." He started back to the control room.

"Special Effects?!" the Doctor laughed and threw a few switches throwing the Tardis into another time. "Go on. Go ahead and open the door." The brunette smirked and leaned against the counsel. Outside those double doors was the past. Earth as the Declaration of Independence was signed. Carts with horses want by. Thankfully the Doctor parked back behind a building.

Spike raised an eyebrow and stepped out onto the dirt. He looked around himself and slowly his eyes widened. "How the hell did you do that?"

The Doctor walked over to him, "Time Machine." He smiled that big goofy grin of his. This is what he lived for to watch humans react to the world. His exposure to the Time Vortex made life boring for him so to see the wonder in another persons eyes made him feel less like a Time Lord. "Anywhere in time and space Spike. Where would you like to visit?"

It didn't take Spike long to spin to face the doctor and look at him hollowly. "1880. The day My mother... I wish to save her." The blonde looked back at the horse driven coaches before stepping back in to the ship. "In London. I must wisk her away before I reach her."